WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

18 minutes ago, aa26 said:

Hi people, someone knows which mod is it?

I was watching on forums about ww body parts and i found this miniature pic on a discussion of about an year ago.. tx

I think it's [erplederp] Female Nipple Top (cmar mesh, wild_guy texture).package or

[erplederp] Female Nipple Top v2 (cmar mesh, wild_guy texture).package

2 hours ago, ChuckLana said:

Hello, in my game with the last ''WW'' updates sex animations started to change anonymously, i mean they're changing suddenly and automatically, is anyone having experiencing that? any responses would be really helpful for me and maybe for the others too thank you!

That's... what's supposed to happen? Each small animation clip only lasts a few seconds, and then shifts to another. Usually the next in the sequence, or a different one. Only a few are set to run just a single animation for the duration.

Hello, I have the Problem with every v150, that i can select the Sim, but  I can't get in the household. When I wanna move in the household, it loads over 20 Minutes and I Cancel it with the Task Manager.

I deleted Better Body and localthumbcache, because I Read it may help. With the versions under v150, there are only Errormessages. 

Is there another way, that could help me?

Thank you 

Hi Turbodriver thank you very much for the work you do with the mod, I have a doubt, the options of Wicked Whims will return to the bunkerbeds, currently they have no interaction with the mod and it would be fantastic to have both the animations of lovesat when the bed is closed and the bed animations when it is open, I guess at some point they will be, thanks for your amazing work. And I was wondering if the height modification support could be applied only to the blowjob animations, since I play with height sliders, almost all the animations work well for me but the blowjobs do not fit at all, sorry for my English and many thanks.

I have a sims NPC in my neighborhood with messed up "nude" clothing. As in, if she's nude, she's still wearing clothes. It seemed that this command solves the problem:

Well it doesn't :( It gives me the following error in the Exception file:

Game Version: 1.61.15.1020, WickedWhims Version: v150d
02/09/20 14:32:53 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\turbolib2\services\commands_service.py\commands_service.py", line 78, in exception_wrapper
TypeError: _wickedwhims_command_fix_nude_outfit() got multiple values for argument 'output'

22 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

That's... what's supposed to happen? Each small animation clip only lasts a few seconds, and then shifts to another. Usually the next in the sequence, or a different one. Only a few are set to run just a single animation for the duration.

thanks for the reply, maybe it is but it wasn't like that before...

30 minutes ago, ChuckLana said:

thanks for the reply, maybe it is but it wasn't like that before...

Quite possible you had WW Sex Progression disabled in settings.

When WW updates are installed some of the settings get changed back to defaults.

Just look around WW settings for Sex Progression as I can't remember where that is located ATM.

11 hours ago, QueenEisheth said:

So I have a weird issue with v150c: My sims keep having sex on the outside walls of lots? I don't quite know why this is but I don't really know how to make them stop >_<

I had to go through the autonomous animations and disable all the Window animations myself in order to stop it.

Was just easier than trying to disable every window on every lot, lol.

You can find them also by clicking on a window to see what animations show up, but take note this is manual mode and they will still show up to select even when disabled in autonomous mode.

Animations can be disabled in either autonomous menu, or sex menu(manual), or both. 

11 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

The actual Walls or the Windows?

Screenshot?

This is a good question - some animations might be set to happen on the outer side of the window. I had that happen to me, the pair just floated in the air because I had them bang against a second level window, thinking the animation will happen on the inside. I had checked that the window is placed properly.

On that matter: when you place down a window in build mode, look for the positioning arrows - each window/door has an 'IN' and 'OUT' side but it's not obvious on many.

On 2/3/2020 at 12:09 PM, jaysimmer02 said:

Hey everyone!

I think I’ve encountered a slight problem with the “Ask To Join” option for multiple sims. I have the necessary animations installed but I cannot seem to invite other sims within the same room/area to join, I have to manually control the sim I want to join (by having them in my household). I can’t seem to invite NPCs.

I don’t remember this option being so difficult. Did an update change how this feature works? Help would be appreciated! Thanks.

guys after i just updated to the new patch,download the latest version and all WW just doesnt want to read any animations....the wicked option doesnt even show up to do any thing when i click on the bed or the floor this never happened to me before and cant find anything about it online

Untitled.png

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Quite possible you had WW Sex Progression disabled in settings.

When WW updates are installed some of the settings get changed back to defaults.

Just look around WW settings for Sex Progression as I can't remember where that is located ATM.

yes probably, thank you for your reply!

OK....I use the realgens penis mod and the new ww pubic hair feature is placing hair on the tip of the penisis in cas….not sure if this is something for realgens to sort out or your end.

Just thought i'd mention it.....I checked nearly all the male npc sims in other families and the almost all have hair on the penis tip....

15 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

@lizard1999 Take a look at the picture you posted again...you see where it say's "You're running WickedWhims v150b"

now scroll to the bottom of this page and read what it say's. ;) 

oh yeah i was trying an older version to try and bypass the problem but still no luck it gives me the same thing,doesnt work and doesnt read anything....kinky whims doesnt exist bec of it aswell.....there it is with the latest version...nothing shows up except settings

wef.png