WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Love this mod. Can't possibly run without it. The only mod I may love more is MCCC.

I'm having a problem though. It only started very recently around the time this latest patch came out.

I'm using scarletqueenkat's "No cold clothing inside" mod. However, with WW installed, scarlet's mod no longer functions. I don't see how they can conflict. I've been using both for ages and its only recently as I said that scarlet's mod isn't working. I remove WW and her mod works just fine. But I REALLY don't want to get rid of WW.

I'm willing to change their clothes manually in order to keep WW but I'd really like both working. I just don't know where the problem lies.

Just like @Princely , I'm having the same problem. It throws this out every second. Below it will be a pic to my full mod list

Spoiler

08/13/19 21:19:29 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims v145c\turbolib2\events\zone_tick.py", line 152, in _on_zone_update_event
  File ".\WickedWhims v145c\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_report.py", line 16, in _wickedwhims_create_animations_report_file
  File ".\WickedWhims v145c\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_report.py", line 45, in create_animations_report_file
  File ".\WickedWhims v145c\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animation_instance.py", line 590, in get_actors_actions_dominant_sexual_orientation
  File ".\WickedWhims v145c\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animation_instance.py", line 564, in get_actor_received_actions_sexual_orientation
TypeError: get_final_gender_type() got an unexpected keyword argument 'default_gender'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_create_animations_report_file' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> TypeError: get_final_gender_type() got an unexpected keyword argument 'default_gender'

49561394_Sims4modlist.png.aaa6c7639df0b134a01fe52f5fedb535.png

Edit and update. It is CNWW that is causing the problem. I deleted just that folder and relaunched the game. No more problems for now.

So just to be sure. reading to add the hidden peeping sim trait its traits.equip_trait WickedWhims_Trait_Peeping_NPC_Sim_Hidden  Right? I know most traits to equip its traits.equip_trait trait_(Name of trait). So unsure.

To be honest, Turbodriver, I'd love to see the trait be just a buyable trait. Make it so anyone with the trait will be a peeping sim. I can't tell if it worked or not when I try using the above command.

Does the Sweating actually also cool down the sim and not just being cosmetic?

Because I had a sim freeze to death inside a gym while they were working out.

Luckily the sim I was playing on at the time was Very Confident  so she could order Death to return the sim to life.

Quick question, I like the sweating option but small issue as arisen with HQ, when 'sweating' they get what seems to be the "incorrect diffuse map" issue as listed under point 4.3 here (Source: https://alf-si.tumblr.com/HQ_ts4_English).

In the following image you may see on the left is normal/showered, on the right is during sweating. 

Sweat.thumb.png.900c387db8b3377b81bf6d923393348f.png

I initially thought it was just some dodgy or missed CC I had not converted but on removing all secondary outfits, hairs, makeup, tattoos, clothing etc, even eyebrows the only thing was the sweat, making her take a shower instantly fixed it so.

I cant say that the sweat is the issue or even that its the mentioned "incorrect diffuse map" issue but, it certainly looks like its the same issue and with washing fixing it...

This was more to just inform and ask if anyone else is getting it and additionally, is it safe to HQ the "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package", give it the original name then replace with the HQ one, this is presuming the sweat overlay is in that package file? 

13 hours ago, gettps said:

Love this mod. Can't possibly run without it. The only mod I may love more is MCCC.

I'm having a problem though. It only started very recently around the time this latest patch came out.

I'm using scarletqueenkat's "No cold clothing inside" mod. However, with WW installed, scarlet's mod no longer functions. I don't see how they can conflict. I've been using both for ages and its only recently as I said that scarlet's mod isn't working. I remove WW and her mod works just fine. But I REALLY don't want to get rid of WW.

I'm willing to change their clothes manually in order to keep WW but I'd really like both working. I just don't know where the problem lies.

PING

The problem only occurs with WW versions after 4.3.5.142d. I roll back to that version and it works again.

I reset the WW settings back to default and the problem still exists.

Does anyone know anything about this? Any way to get it working again with a setting or is it a bug in WW?

I tried it with Scarlet's "No Cold Clothing Inside", LittleMsSam's "Change Into Everyday When Inside" and Bienchen83's "Thermostat Outfit Tweak" and WW stops all of them from working.

Edit:

Well, I narrowed it down some more... Removing all mods:

If I have Scarlet's mod, it works.

If I have Scarlet's and WW, it works.

If I have Scarlet's, and NisaWP, it works.

If I have Scarlet's, WW, and NisaWP, it fails.

@gettps

Nisa's Wicked Perversions depends on WickedWhims. It means it will work with specific version of WickedWhims and Basemental Drugs. I don't know how are you

able to run NWP without WW to begin with, but what ever. You will need to play without NWP until it's updated, or roll back to last compatible version of WW.

@DarkAudit Yes I did. Everything involved has all the latest updates. Whenever there is a game update, I go through all my mods for a while and look for updated versions. If something breaks, I temporarily remove the mod until there's an update for it.

@GosnZvizn Well, none of them gave me LE errors, I've been getting no errors at all. I just added and removed the mods, ran the game and tested the clothing change.

I also posted this on Nisa's forum here as I'm not sure which one is causing the error since all three are involved somehow.

At the moment I removed NWP since out of the three, that's the one I can do without the most.

13 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Even if my preferred mods aren't all updated yet, now I want to give that new system a try. Guess I'mma updatin' after work in the morning.

WW/BD/NWP are all working with no LE's for me after updating. AEP needs to be updated because of the new photo features, so i removed it for now.

game runs fine with just these three though.

30 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

WW/BD/NWP are all working with no LE's for me after updating. AEP needs to be updated because of the new photo features, so i removed it for now.

game runs fine with just these three though.

Despite the issue I have of not being able to turn off cum layers in WW, both WW and Nisa work just fine in my game as well.

Someone asked the question a few pages back but I dont see an answer, do all of the autobanned files need to be removed as only the override file was mentioned. Are the NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash and NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash still required and if not does anyone remember the name or author of the ea eylash remover mod. I probably still have it somewhere but need to know what I'm looking for.

Also, has anyone noticed the random oufit nonsense is worse now after the update, had a female sim get out of  bed to react to other sim and she looked like she was on her way to a turkish brothel, talk about rings on her fingers, rings on her toes, all accessory slots were used but it 's not one of her outfits. Didn't know there was a situational outfit for react to sims presence.!!!

1 hour ago, stutz said:

Also, has anyone noticed the random oufit nonsense is worse now after the update, had a female sim get out of  bed to react to other sim and she looked like she was on her way to a turkish brothel, talk about rings on her fingers, rings on her toes, all accessory slots were used but it 's not one of her outfits. Didn't know there was a situational outfit for react to sims presence.!!!

I've noticed that since the last two or so updates, even items labeled "invalid for random" are being used by the game. And yes, rings that I never put on sims are suddenly there. Not to mention the bizarre outfits once again showing up. Why does EA like to piss people off so much?

We really need a reliable way to remove ALL cum from sims. the ww.apply_cum firstname lastname doesn't appear to work. All I ever get is "No sim found!". Being able to remove it from all sims at once would really be helpful.

Also, would like to see the cum layers have an option to perhaps stay, be cleared, clear on exit, or even clear on timer. It's really a pain in the neck when many of your sims have cum spattered faces mostly because they don't seem to autonomously bathe. A workable solution is really needed.