WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

saw a new update for WW today. also seeing people having issues with it. my question is: WW and the animations/penis/strap-on stuff are the only mods i have installed and my TS4 base game was just updated a couple days ago once the new patch came out so that's not an issue - i know that i need to delete the old version of WW before installing the new one, but do i need to delete and reinstall all the animations/penis/strap-on files as well? i shouldn't have problems with the new WW update since that's all i have and my game is up to date, right?

thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, phantom5582 said:

Seems I have gotten Sims 4 at the right time, as it just updated. So! I just got the game and I want to use this wonderfully perverted mod, but I have questions. They will be numbered for ease of answering. Most of these questions will refer to the first post in this thread

1. Under the Optional mods, which is the better body mesh?
  2. Can I use both "Sopor's Allure Breasts" and "Heliotropic Heavy Boobs" at the same time?
  3. Which of the two Penis Models is the best?
  4. Can both "Azmodan22 Bondage Devices Mod" and "YrSa BDSM Devices Mod" be used together?
  5. Which Animation Pack is the best, and can I use more then one at a time?
  6. This one is out of this thread, but is there a good Herm/Futa mod?

I hope to get playing soon. This all looks so much fun ^_^

your other questions have been answered in depth, but as for you last question: I have a futa sim and i use Noir and Dark's penis mod. it has a lot of options for length/thickness/cut/uncut, and it has both soft and hard selections you can do. i don't know of any others, but that one is very good so I recommend it if that's what you're looking for with one of your sims!

Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I updated WW like normal you know, removing the old files and putting the new ones in. So far so good, But  it doesn't work for me, saying I have no animations, in the little text file in the WW folder it says I have 0 but I did, and still do. I used it fine a few days ago and it was all good.. yes deleted CNWW and the associated mods .

On 8/10/2019 at 11:31 AM, Vengeance_11 said:

I actually quite like the Attractiveness feature. My nurse Sim getting all hot and heavy for one of her patients gives me all kinds of ideas.

It's a bit bizarre that Maxis never considered doing this themselves. It adds a lot more realism to the game. 

They did have something like it in The Sims 3 as well as sexual orientations but they were likely left out of the sequel for similar reasons to why burglars were not included.

1 hour ago, grim667 said:

Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I updated WW like normal you know, removing the old files and putting the new ones in. So far so good, But  it doesn't work for me, saying I have no animations, in the little text file in the WW folder it says I have 0 but I did, and still do. I used it fine a few days ago and it was all good.. yes deleted CNWW and the associated mods .

might another mods that use scripts crash. remember every update almost half of scripts  mods rip. sometimes MC command center. mr sacrificial mods,mr Sam mods,  CNWW almost 100% chances , but the person that made that mod update it everyday.  best tip is  just put every script mod or body changer mod in separate folders, remove one by one and find the broken mod.

2 chance is just that people always forget to delete Ww folder from save games each new update, or delete cache files clientDB.package or localthumbcache.package

Please tell me what I need to do to completely eliminate the sweat mechanic. My sims are all sweaty even though I've turned off the overlay and used the ww.clear_sweat command. I don't care about sweating sims, I want it off, how do I eliminate it completely?

Sim took a bath, disrobed, still sweating. She also has the no sweat trait

@TURBODRIVER

The attraction system is amazing idea. Frankly, I'm more enthused about it than anything else. But I gotta ask few questions in this regard.

1. Are attraction choices for predefined townies derived from game itself or are they randomly generated for every new game you start?

2. Would you consider re balancing it, for example to place more emphasis on body features, over clothing, accessories and makeup?

There's a saying, "You can put skirt and lipstick on a pig, but it still look like the same disgusting pig"

3. How difficult would it be to make townie actively pursue you, or even come to your home lot and do peeping if the attraction toward your active sim is adequate?

These questions aren't related to Attractiveness System:

4. The Sexually alluring trait. Can you make it so it raises sex score on the townies that talk to you, instead of raising sex score of sim that own the trait?

That would make more sense to me. Effect would be the same, but this way it appear more logical.

Suggestion: Place hidden trait on townie that talk to the owner of Sexually Alluring trait that raises the score.

5. Can you implement autonomous invitation for non active sims?

6. Not a question, but a suggestion. Would you consider implementing fidelity system? Right now, every single townie (that aren't in stable relationship) is a slut.

Just waiting for a chance to jump on dick / plug the ass or pussy. I can understand this behavior for Non Commital townies, or perhaps Shameless ones, but as

it is now, sims have no shame what so ever.

Suggestion: Make a reward trait or Aspiration goal. Maybe set the state based off of existing traits. Like from Soulmate aspiration.

7. Can you make an option for sex to occur even harder? For me personally, it's more about the chase than the catch.  Even after new game, with brand new sim,

it takes me about 5-6 gameplay hours to get to a point when I can get anyone in bed. Heck, it is easier to get laid than to get to First Kiss.

After my sim reaches Charisma 8 and Video Gaming 6, all I need to do is Enchanting Introduction, one or two Impress with Gaming Skill and viola! I scored. :P

Takes all the fun out of it. I'm using Better Romance mod from MTS to make things more challenging. Well, for romance at least.

I've used Low Sex Chance preset in your mod, NPC Sim modifier set to 0 and Player to NPC aswell. It's just to easy to get laid for my taste.

I've seen Don Lothario had sex with male teen, even tho he was married to Katarina Caliente. Ofc he's Non Commital, thats ok, but he prefered female sims and

thanks to MCCC I've been able to ckeck if there was any relations with Duane Talla (male teen with male preferance). Nope, no relations, not even been

introduced. Even after their "Hot encounter" ended, there weren't any relations. So this may be in fact a bug.

Suggestion: Enable negative values to be entered, or offset your formula for pairing a bit higher. (still haven't decompiled your mod to see how you've coded it

and I don't believe I ever will without permission)

8. Can you implement selective Polyamorous trait? Where you can select Sims that you won't mind being cheated on with. Would make Love Triangle a thing. :P

Addendum:

9. Can you make NPC sims attempt to have sex with others and fail? That would be hilarious. It's kinda boring that they always succeed. It would be fair for them

to suffer same fate as Player sims.

10. Do NPC sims get Magnetic Attraction moodlet, or are they just placed in Flirty state upon gazing on attractive sim?

Addendum II:

Please disregard 4th question. After some pondering, I've realized that you would have to also implement a cleaner function to remove hidden trait.

For example when active sim leaves lot while in conversation with another townie. Too much hassle just for the realism sake.

8. 14. 2019.

Addendum III:

In regard to question 3, it appears that Townies already actively pursue you. I've had Suprya Delgado and Bella Goth Initialized romance with my sim, even tho

they weren't in flirty state. Can you please confirm this? This sort of things never occurred before because of Better Romance mod. I'm explicitly playing one

family, so I had to save my game and play those two families. Even tho my attraction score toward both ladies was lower than their spouses and in the case

of Bella, Mortimer was present at the scene. Better Rpmance explicitly makes it harder to flirt when significant other was near by. At the moment of recieving

rose from Bella, I've paused and checked with MCCC for traits and relationship details. We did not had any romance score what so ever and Bella had hidden

trait near partner and near romance. I don't want my sim to turn out to be a home wrecker. Thank you in advance. :D

11 hours ago, phantom5582 said:

Seems I have gotten Sims 4 at the right time, as it just updated. So! I just got the game and I want to use this wonderfully perverted mod, but I have questions. They will be numbered for ease of answering. Most of these questions will refer to the first post in this thread

1. Under the Optional mods, which is the better body mesh?
  2. Can I use both "Sopor's Allure Breasts" and "Heliotropic Heavy Boobs" at the same time?
  3. Which of the two Penis Models is the best?
  4. Can both "Azmodan22 Bondage Devices Mod" and "YrSa BDSM Devices Mod" be used together?
  5. Which Animation Pack is the best, and can I use more then one at a time?
  6. This one is out of this thread, but is there a good Herm/Futa mod?

I hope to get playing soon. This all looks so much fun ^_^

6. CNWW comes with a Futa Bulge which you can put on your sims to add a bulge to whatever bottoms you want (Doesn't work on all of them, but it works for the most of them)

I've been using MCCC since it was first introduced, it's up to date, and I'm familiar with many of its functions. I am not, however, aware of a way to remove an integrated overlay linked to scripts from a different mod... If there's a function to remove the sweat function entirely using MCCC, then I'll be happy to hear it.

Until then, I was actually hoping to an overwrite fix, since it's a bit like using a sledgehammer to hammer a nail. I have tried it already, and yes it works, but I have to go through and fix everything else lost in the overwrite. What I'd actually like to know is how to go about excising the functionality entirely... So that I don't have to go through and methodically test every mod I have against this new WW and potentially have to remove something I want so that I can keep something I don't want (wanted = mod that potentially conflicts with the new sweat function, and unwanted = the sweat function, respectively)

## actually, I just got finished testing animations with a cleaned version with the sweat overlay turned off, and the no_sweat trait purchased, and the sweat overlay is not showing. I'll just have to remember to purchase that trait for every sim.

Still wouldn't mind knowing what I could excise to make the function disappear entirely, but this works.

To anyone concerned about sweating mechanics, try to leave lot you are sweating on. For me it fixed it. Now I cannot confirm this with 100% accuracy (did not

took a peek into the code), but I've noticed that more fit you are, less you sweat. I deliberately made male teen that is high school drop out and took a job as

Manual Labor Worker, just to make things more of a challenge. At first, when he was jogging to clear mind, he was sweating profusely immediately after few

minutes jogging. Upon reaching -70 fat factor and over 50 fit factor, he no longer sweats. It makes sense. Sweat is actually responsible for losing weight IRL.

You know, burn that fat. I do get sweat overlay displayed, but no moodlet. Only get sweaty moodlet on heatwaves while pushing the limits exercising.

So hit the gym and burn that fat. :P

Have to add that said teen does not have No Sweat, Gym Rat nor Antiseptic traits. On this post you can read in details about sweating mechanics and even

use ww.clear_sweat [<first_name> <last_name>] to remove sweat from selected townie. If all else fails, clean it deeply :P

This is driving me nuts.. For some reason, I cannot seem to turn off cum layers. Doesn't matter which version of WW, or whether I do a "deep cleaning", an old, or a new save, cum layers just will not turn off for nothing. And the "ww.apply_cum sim name" only says "No Sim Found!". I've had to resort to editing the .package file and replacing the cum texture with blank ones. What the heck is going on here? Am using 145c at the moment. On Sims 1.53.

1 minute ago, mashee2000 said:

Is anyone experiencing an issue where random sims come into their house to have sex? 

I've heard it mentioned that has to do with Sulani. People will just wander into your house and make themselves at home. I haven't seen it myself on Sulani, but I've heard a lot of people complain about it.

1 hour ago, merctime said:

Does anybody have a download link for WW 145b?  Im using CNWW and Kinky and don't really want errors.  I probably shouldn't have updated WW so fast lol.

And i can't seem to find downloads for previous versions of WW.

9 minutes ago, Princely said:

i keep getting this. it pops up repeated every time i open the game. ive already tried soft cleaning the game and ive even deleted and started new ones. but it happens EVERY time where i just get spammed with orange text boxes and then my whole computer crashes.... what should i do? 

WickedWhims_v145c_Exception.txt 4.63 MB · 0 downloads

did you just get the newest stuff pack?  i get spammed now after i got that :|