WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

6 hours ago, alexlll said:

Hi! How to make the Sims living in the same house independently have had threesome sex?

Example: husband and wife have sex, roommate joins them.

I've never had any autonomous group sex happen, had to use manual mode, and ask to join.

It's either Solo, or 2 sims only.

Been using WW for almost a year now...

On 7/26/2019 at 8:43 AM, FountainofVenus said:

This is the first time I am using this mod and I have run into some issues. I would appreciate it if you could help solve these issues.

-Can't have sex on the floor

-Can't ask to be boyfriend

-Can't propose

-Had to go to cas to marry my sim, but polygamy isn't allowed even though I did allow in the wicked settings

Does this version work with CNWW? (I have newest version something isn't working right plus I tried getting help but was denied)

Sex on the floor has been a problem for a few ppl, I think it has something to do with the last EA pre-patch.

No floor problems with WW before that last patch.

You could try using the 'Origin repair game' option.

Had to disable WW Autonomous switch to use EA romance to get my  2 sims higher up in the romance/flirty mood to ask to be boyfriend, or propose.

As long as neither one has another romantic relationship with another sim it should work.

Incest and Adult/Teen romance/sex are disabled in WW by default.

I had an issue before with not being able to get married, it was because we were co-workers in the same career, like boss & employee, EA game bug.

Had to use CAS to marry.

You can use lifetime wish points to give your sims the poly-whatever trait rewards.

My single sim has auto sex with other married sims, as long as the 'stay faithful' switch in WW is turned off.

Just have to get them alone and watch romance channel on TV for awhile.

Takes longer if your WW settings are set slower.

I'd try to get WW working properly before adding CNWW into the mix.     

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Sex on the floor has been a problem for a few ppl, I think it has something to do with the last EA pre-patch.

No floor problems with WW before that last patch.

You could try using the 'Origin repair game' option.

Had to disable WW Autonomous switch to use EA romance to get my  2 sims higher up in the romance/flirty mood to ask to be boyfriend, or propose.

As long as neither one has another romantic relationship with another sim it should work.

Incest and Adult/Teen romance/sex are disabled in WW by default.

I had an issue before with not being able to get married, it was because we were co-workers in the same career, like boss & employee, EA game bug.

Had to use CAS to marry.

You can use lifetime wish points to give your sims the poly-whatever trait rewards.

My single sim has auto sex with other married sims, as long as the 'stay faithful' switch in WW is turned off.

Just have to get them alone and watch romance channel on TV for awhile.

Takes longer if your WW settings are set slower.

I'd try to get WW working properly before adding CNWW into the mix.     

My floor sex is working ok.....not being able to marry could also be having more than 1 boyfriend/girlfriend....worth checking that in the relationship panel.

49 minutes ago, freedomxyria said:

I met some wierd problem my sims not undress when they go to toilet anymore but when i play a new sims they normally undress and I can't find which cause the problem

try cheat: ww.fix

19 hours ago, procian said:

My floor sex is working ok.....not being able to marry could also be having more than 1 boyfriend/girlfriend....worth checking that in the relationship panel.

I don't have any problems with floor sex but several others have had that issue.

One person fixed it by re-installing the game and I think it's a problem with the last EA pre patch not installing properly for some.

Yep, the getting married and having other relationships doesn't work so you have to get married first, then you can have other BF's or GF's.

(I used MCCC to remove all romantic relationships way back then when I had those problems)

I'm loving this mod, thanks so much.

I do feel however that the nudity system could be so much more expanded upon. Mostly by dividing the clothing sections, e.g.

- Feeling (un)comfortable being shirtless/topless

- Feeling (un)comfortable naked (current feature)

- Like being naked at home & like wearing only underwear at home. Could be divided into when alone, with friends/partner, or strangers

- Like being barefoot at home

Perhaps couple it to the confident and flirty moods as well (so e.g. when confident or flirty the chance is higher)

Just a thought

22 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Had to use CAS to marry.

I had this same problem months and months ago.  As you said, it is an EA bug.  Polarbearsims has an actively maintained fix so it doesn't happen again.

http://modthesims.info/d/594607/inappropriate-to-marry-fix.html

5 hours ago, Scorpio said:

You have to hunt around in the WW settings and turn those switches on or off.

In Free version.
But Patreon-WW haven't  such switches (patreon's rules or something else)?
Result: for pay I get less functions than Free. sad

2 hours ago, Warson23 said:

Does anyone know why sexually alluring sim still gets rejected? 

I haven't tested this fully, but I believe there is a bug with WickedWhims since the introduction of the impression/relationship feature. I've had far more negative romance interactions in the game since that feature was added. Even if it's toggled off, there seems to be some residual impact on the game. Perhaps it' works well when it's on, but something goes wrong if it's turned off.

I haven't tested it in a non-modded game, but the timing and influence seems to match quite well. I'm curious to see if Turbodriver has additional tweaks once he returns.

10 hours ago, Veoly said:

In Free version.

This has already been explained in ad nauseam. It's this simple:

IF you use the free version from here on loverslab(LL) then all feature are included like before. Such as teen sex and incest.

IF you use the paid version from Patreon then features such as teen sex and incest require a separate addon which can be found here.

19 hours ago, freedomxyria said:

Anyway do you know what cause this bug to happen ?

nope

actually I haven't encountered this bug (don't play much last mounts) but regularly read this forum and someone had this bug and this cheat solve problem

afaik ww.fix just reset current status for all sims, so probably your sim stuck with some old sex interaction\request\etc that prevent apply nude body (just guessing)

I recently started getting a pop up every time I returned to my Home. Telling me that I had and Item that was not included in my packs or did not have, and one Item was removed.

I searched very hard to see if I could find anything removed, I have the game patched to the latest, and I have all the packs, even went so far as to validate everything.

Could not figure it out as nothing was missing, sometimes it would happen on entering Cas, and then returning to the game, sometimes when leaving home, and then returning.

It was bugging the heck out of me. So I decided on a spurious notion to remove WW, and anything that depended on it, and low and behold this does not happen any more with WW removed.

This may be old news ( Oxymoron ) and you all may know all about it, but I am guessing WW is looking for items that maybe are used in animations, and am guessing if they are not found it is throwing up this useless Pop up.

I don't think this is a bad Idea, but it is extremely hard to identify just what Item or Items that WW has not found and where I might need to go to get them.  If that can not be fixed then it is not a really good Idea I personally don't think.

I need to be able to locate, and add these items, and hopefully they are not behind some pay wall, but most of all I need to be able to know just what these items I am missing are, and where to find them.  With so many animation packs out there, and each Author adding what ever they desire in there animation from what ever source they can find this can be problematic I think.

Does this pop up hurt anything, I don't think so, but it is a worry some thing to see, and hard to tell if it is actually from WW or I actually have a problem with my installation.

I may be wrong on this but this is what appears to be happening and for me it is troubling somewhat.

6 hours ago, smjm81 said:

This has already been explained in ad nauseam. It's this simple:

IF you use the free version from here on loverslab(LL) then all feature are included like before. Such as teen sex and incest.

IF you use the paid version from Patreon then features such as teen sex and incest require a separate addon which can be found here.

That I suppose is Nice, but that will not let you use CNWW stuff, and I find his CNWW Kinky mod to be a wonderful addition to the game that they are improving rather quickly, and his other additions are also quite good at filling gap's that are missing that were in KinkyWorld.  I feel for the Patreon players that might want the CNWW additions. But I guess that is just the way it is. ( but of course they could make two mod installations, to sort of fix this )

18 hours ago, Veoly said:

In Free version.

Guess I missed the part where you mentioned having the Patreon version...