WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

On 7/21/2016 at 6:11 AM, luvmebby said:

Im going to look for a penis bone.  someone told me once the adjuster was located in the back of the head.  odd place but I will see what I can find.  if its there it can be animated but without a mesh for the bone it will most likely be invisible.  most of the bones are not visible when you first open a file in blender you have to click the plus sign and click the eyes to see them all.  like the ones in the face.  those are a pain to adjust if the head isn't straight.

no penis bone in the sims 4 I looked.  if its there its well hidden.  

I can update the animation but I need to know what start position you want it to have.  I just used the massage to get them into the best position him behind her for the animation and had them revert to standing where they were at the end.  if I remove the beginning then they will not face the right directions.  she will instead face him because the beginning is what I copied so she turned around.   the only way to loop it is to have her turn around again to face him at the end.  and that would add twice as many frames as it has now.  but I can go ahead and do that and send it to you to see if its better for what you need.  

I dont just want to see a sim pop into a position on the bed or around the place I want to see her walk to it or get on it etc.  it may be easier to just create a special bed, preferably one with slats on the frame for handcuffs.  ha ha.  thats what we had to do with sims 2 until they stopped making expansion packs.  a special bed can be given extra slots.  without overideing the master I believe.  I emailed chris no idea if he is even creating still maybe he would know what to do.

You don't have to update the animation, I just can't use it for the next release because of some unfinished features of the mod. After the release you are welcome to edit it yourself, but that is not needed right know. I am really thankful for your interest in the mod.

Having more fluid movements from sims would require a lot of additional animations and I am going for much simpler solution right know. They walk to the place, snap to the positions and play out the animations. I don't think I would be looking for that sort of feature to be added. It really makes animators a lot of hassle to do these transition animations.

Now I see what are you looking for. It does make your animations really helpful for the mod when cutting out the transition parts. I hope you will figure out the problems you're facing with making of your animations.

Guest luvmebby

ok so I edited the message animation so it would be better for a loop.  309 frames, duration 10.5, minus beginning I have included the blender files so you can edit them directly from blender if you wanted.  they are still massage overrides and the sound has not been fixed.  sims wont get pregnant or recognize it as an act of woohoo.   I will be posting the overides at BAS but the loop versions will only be posted here to be added to the mod later.   its not set to loop you will need to do that yourself.   until then you can go to BAS to get the override if you want it that bad.

attachment.php?attachmentid=45394&stc=1&

http://backalleysims.com/adultsite/showthread.php?15711-Massage-to-Standing-Doggy-animation-overide

luv_standingdoggy.7z < to become loop version

ok so I edited the message animation so it would be better for a loop.  309 frames, duration 10.5, minus beginning I have included the blender files so you can edit them directly from blender if you wanted.  they are still massage overrides and the sound has not been fixed.  sims wont get pregnant or recognize it as an act of woohoo.   I will be posting the overides at BAS but the loop versions will only be posted here to be added to the mod later.   its not set to loop you will need to do that yourself.   until then you can go to BAS to get the override if you want it that bad.

http://backalleysims.com/adultsite/showthread.php?15711-Massage-to-Standing-Doggy-animation-overide

attachicon.gifluv_standingdoggy.7z < to become loop version

That's great, thank you very much for the effort, you're so supportive! :) The bad news is that the first prototype is missing an option to have an interaction on the "floor", meaning anywhere besides an object, but because of your work I will look into it right know and delay the release a little bit to have it done and have your animation out with it.

OK so how will it work if I have to manually make Sims do an animation? Do I select who from a menu of Sims on the lot or do I have to have them in the household and on the lot to switch to them to tell them to do this animation like the pose player?

You select a place, so bed, chair, table.. anywhere (you can specify anything in the wickedwoohoo animation xml file and it does not have to be at your household), then you pick with who (or alone) and then you pick what type of animation and the animation itself. That's it.

There is no simple asking for a woohoo, you have to pick a location first.

TurboDriver when the mod is updated will you post animations in the description that is compatible with wicked?

Yes, everything I can find will be included here and on the blog. The mod is ready (I guess not anymore based on the message at the top, ups), tutorials are ready and now I am working on few build-in animations. I am learning how to animate in Blender just for this.

attachicon.gifluv_standingdoggy.7z < to become loop version

That's great, thank you very much for the effort, you're so supportive! :) The bad news is that the first prototype is missing an option to have an interaction on the "floor", meaning anywhere besides an object, but because of your work I will look into it right know and delay the release a little bit to have it done and have your animation out with it.

OK so how will it work if I have to manually make Sims do an animation? Do I select who from a menu of Sims on the lot or do I have to have them in the household and on the lot to switch to them to tell them to do this animation like the pose player?

You select a place, so bed, chair, table.. anywhere (you can specify anything in the wickedwoohoo animation xml file and it does not have to be at your household), then you pick with who (or alone) and then you pick what type of animation and the animation itself. That's it.

There is no simple asking for a woohoo, you have to pick a location first.

TurboDriver when the mod is updated will you post animations in the description that is compatible with wicked?

Yes, everything I can find will be included here and on the blog. The mod is ready (I guess not anymore based on the message at the top, ups), tutorials are ready and now I am working on few build-in animations. I am learning how to animate in Blender just for this.

Sweet, you have link for your blog or you're waiting to have everything up?

Link to the blog is in this topic or in my profile. Once everything to ready I will post here and on the blog. There is kind of no reason to release the new version without any animations (besides few bugfixes), so I am working on them right now. If you want to try there are tutorials on how to create animations.

Link to the blog is in this topic or in my profile. Once everything to ready I will post here and on the blog. There is kind of no reason to release the new version without any animations (besides few bugfixes), so I am working on them right now. If you want to try there are tutorials on how to create animations.

Man do I feel dumb about that... :wacko:  :wacko:

I come here every 2 hours to see new updates. Can't wait to see the animations and mod working!!

EA should probably pay TURBODRIVER. This mod will probably single-handedly be responsible for 2000+ new sales they wouldn't have otherwise had.

Guest luvmebby

I started a blog over at back alley sims.  so I have tutorials up there now as well for animation.  gets old repeating myself now I can just give a link instead.

http://backalleysims.com/adultsite/blog.php?318-luvmebby

thought maybe you may want to see if there is anything you missed on yours that you wanted to add.  who knows maybe you looked it up and have more than I do.  I havn't seen yours yet to compare.

really want to get a glossary going so people can have an easy way to learn what UI vs U1 and U2, or any of the workshop parts of the studio.  like the events or props etc.   before I mess with any of that stuff too much I want to know what they are first.  

I started a blog over at back alley sims.  so I have tutorials up there now as well for animation.  gets old repeating myself now I can just give a link instead.

http://backalleysims.com/adultsite/blog.php?318-luvmebby

thought maybe you may want to see if there is anything you missed on yours that you wanted to add.  who knows maybe you looked it up and have more than I do.  I havn't seen yours yet to compare.

really want to get a glossary going so people can have an easy way to learn what UI vs U1 and U2, or any of the workshop parts of the studio.  like the events or props etc.   before I mess with any of that stuff too much I want to know what they are first.  

Bookmarked... ;)

Guest INKkan

I was just wondering. Will the emotion system be used at all with this mod? Like will sims that are Flirty have a higher chance of accepting WooHoo and exhibition actions?

EDIT: I just read the OP again and saw it mentions this. nvm.  :P

My first animation for TS4, but I have a problem with movement breast because I can move into the blender, has a bones, are rigged, but in game cant move and I cant understand.

Doggy On Bed - TS4

Doggy_bed_classic_01.gif

Dayum, you're on the right track just some some tweaking maybe? Exciting times!! Good one bro!!

Guest INKkan

My first animation for TS4, but I have a problem with movement breast because I can move into the blender, has a bones, are rigged, but in game are not move and I cant understand.

I think it might be because the bones are probably to control the shape and size of the breasts, not animations. We may have to add bones to them after all.

My first animation for TS4, but I have a problem with movement breast because I can move into the blender, has a bones, are rigged, but in game are not move and I cant understand.

I think it might be because the bones are probably to control the shape and size of the breasts, not animations. We may have to add bones to them after all.

Maybe, But im not sure...  I think its essential for goods animations (with females). I need to fix this problem.

Guest INKkan

I just thought of something else, will this mod handle multi-tasking? I think that might be a good way to implement threesomes/foursomes/etc.

I also have a bug to report. I've noticed that all of the randomly generated sims start to have the same-face bug after a while. Here's what the same-face bug looks like:

http://answers.help.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/MOD-RELATED-My-sims-all-have-the-same-face/td-p/5409952

I just thought of something else, will this mod handle multi-tasking? I think that might be a good way to implement threesomes/foursomes/etc.

I also have a bug to report. I've noticed that all of the randomly generated sims start to have the same-face bug after a while. Here's what the same-face bug looks like:

http://answers.help.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/MOD-RELATED-My-sims-all-have-the-same-face/td-p/5409952

Any amount of sims can already be in a interaction.

The bug is interesting, I don't know if there is anything I would be able to do about it. For me it looks like an issue on the game side. I don't think WickedWoohoo would be doing it as it does not affect any CC directly other than adding underwear which is not taken into account when generating sims. 

Looks like you did not install the penis morphs properly. Did you take the files for them out of their folders and drop them directly into your mods folder?