WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

I messaged deaderpool to get some information and I thought I would share it here.  I guess there is a way to set the interaction to be started just by males or females but you need to know how to use s4pe to do it.  I have not been able to get mine working right.  that is why I didn't add sounds or make the packages romantic rather than "friendly"  to get rewards

One thing, I was noticing that you have some discussions going on in your comments about a word for panties/underwear that is universal so it can show for both male and female. Actually, in the Sims 4 globalization, you can specify two different strings. One to be used by males, one to be used by females. Like "Remove {M0.Underwear}{F0.Panties}". Just as a FYI. Also, once translators start translating your strings for you, they can put in the appropriate male/female names for undergarments as needed for the different languages that way and change it based on gender, if they need to. Only trick to this is depending on your "Remove x" interaction, it may need "{M1.Underwear}{F1.Panties}" with the "1" instead of a "0". The interaction will pass the targeted Sim into the globalization routine to get the gender for that Sim to use during translation but depending on the interaction, sometimes the Sim is the first parameter passed in (zero) and sometimes it is the second parameter (one).

Actually, the information I was giving here was just that there are ways to configure the string that shows-up in the menu so it shows one string for males and another for females.  It doesn't really have anything to do with configuring the Interaction.  It is just the way that you can configure strings for localization used by the in-game system.

If you were wanting to change interactions so only certain ones were showing-up for males and others for females, then you'd want to set-up tests on the interactions to limit by gender.  There are a lot of examples of these tests, although it is probably easier to look for age-based tests rather than gender.  Same type of tuning file coding, though.  None of the tuning file configuration has to use S4PE.  Sims 4 Studio can be used as-well, I think.  I just use a text editor myself and use S4PE to merge the tuning file into a package.

I just replied-back with the info above because I had noticed some discussion here in the forums about using some term for underwear that was universal between genders and I wanted to point-out that wasn't necessary, that you could use two different strings and let the game base it on the Sim's gender.

I messaged deaderpool to get some information and I thought I would share it here.  I guess there is a way to set the interaction to be started just by males or females but you need to know how to use s4pe to do it.  I have not been able to get mine working right.  that is why I didn't add sounds or make the packages romantic rather than "friendly"  to get rewards

One thing, I was noticing that you have some discussions going on in your comments about a word for panties/underwear that is universal so it can show for both male and female. Actually, in the Sims 4 globalization, you can specify two different strings. One to be used by males, one to be used by females. Like "Remove {M0.Underwear}{F0.Panties}". Just as a FYI. Also, once translators start translating your strings for you, they can put in the appropriate male/female names for undergarments as needed for the different languages that way and change it based on gender, if they need to. Only trick to this is depending on your "Remove x" interaction, it may need "{M1.Underwear}{F1.Panties}" with the "1" instead of a "0". The interaction will pass the targeted Sim into the globalization routine to get the gender for that Sim to use during translation but depending on the interaction, sometimes the Sim is the first parameter passed in (zero) and sometimes it is the second parameter (one).

Actually, the information I was giving here was just that there are ways to configure the string that shows-up in the menu so it shows one string for males and another for females.  It doesn't really have anything to do with configuring the Interaction.  It is just the way that you can configure strings for localization used by the in-game system.

If you were wanting to change interactions so only certain ones were showing-up for males and others for females, then you'd want to set-up tests on the interactions to limit by gender.  There are a lot of examples of these tests, although it is probably easier to look for age-based tests rather than gender.  Same type of tuning file coding, though.  None of the tuning file configuration has to use S4PE.  Sims 4 Studio can be used as-well, I think.  I just use a text editor myself and use S4PE to merge the tuning file into a package.

I just replied-back with the info above because I had noticed some discussion here in the forums about using some term for underwear that was universal between genders and I wanted to point-out that wasn't necessary, that you could use two different strings and let the game base it on the Sim's gender.

Uh, this again :P You can set whole messages that are defined for specific genders. It's not perfect and translating these strings probably would require some changes to the way I handle them, but that is not my concern right now.

I suggest you get hold of Mike24, Amra72, and Lady666 since they're the only animators around for The Sims 3 still and only Mike seems to be active. They no doubt would love to make animations for your mod.

I will and I hope they would, but until I finish a working version and explain how to make animations for Sims 4, I'll wait.

I like the idea of having a guide for building animations. There could end up being a lot more than 3 contributors that way.

I hope so! I myself aren't a animator, but I went through the trouble to learn how to do it, to explain to others. Big thanks to luvmebby for that. It's going to be a pretty basic tutorial, but it should get people familiar with the tools they need to use.

will you still need get naked clothing option and get naked for sex mods?

Will? You don't need them now. WickedWoohoo already removes censure and allows sims to get naked :D

And default woohoo will be eventually replaced with new sex interactions.

and this one will they be naked too without this?

In that case - no, but in the future they might.

Guest luvmebby

is anyone else here a member of backalleysims?  I noticed their site went down for updates but I have never seen it down this long.   Its the site I used for sims 2 adult mods but I am sharing links there to back here so I can try to get the attention of some old friends to see if they even play anymore or if they will make the switch to sims 4 finally and work with me on our projects.   I really miss working with Chris Hatch.   been a long time I could really use his script writing skills.

is anyone else here a member of backalleysims?  I noticed their site went down for updates but I have never seen it down this long.   Its the site I used for sims 2 adult mods but I am sharing links there to back here so I can try to get the attention of some old friends to see if they even play anymore or if they will make the switch to sims 4 finally and work with me on our projects.   I really miss working with Chris Hatch.   been a long time I could really use his script writing skills.

There was a notice a few days ago that it was going down for a while for maintenance and to fix a few problems.

Guest luvmebby

Umm i think i need help, in game option/other i cant find enable custom content and mods, just script mod allowed in that menu

is there anything wrong with my Sims 4 ?

I added a picture to help so you can see where its supposed to be both the mods and script mods are checked on mine.  if its not really there you can try and open up origin and hover over your installed sims 4,  try and repair game to see if the option shows up for you.  post-1259645-0-49849500-1468786996_thumb.jpg

also turbo, I messaged cmar to see if I can get help with a new or modified mesh for the seated position.  one where the penis doesn't fall underneath him.  I may have to fix it myself.  but was thinking for changing from one nude to another it would be nice to get rid of the change clothes spin that sims do and just make it instant.  if possible.  so it looks like the transition from soft to hard isn't so obvious.  just an idea.

Umm i think i need help, in game option/other i cant find enable custom content and mods, just script mod allowed in that menu

is there anything wrong with my Sims 4 ?

If you can find any option to enable mods and enable script mods then that's it. It should be in every version of the game, but could be called differently.

also turbo, I messaged cmar to see if I can get help with a new or modified mesh for the seated position.  one where the penis doesn't fall underneath him.  I may have to fix it myself.  but was thinking for changing from one nude to another it would be nice to get rid of the change clothes spin that sims do and just make it instant.  if possible.  so it looks like the transition from soft to hard isn't so obvious.  just an idea.

I've already talked with cmar about new mesh for soft and hard versions. They may be made in the future.

Male sims don't spin when they change from soft to hard or the other way. They only spin on outfit change.

So Cmar never plans on making his Sims 2/3 morphing penis morphable in The Sims 4? :/

I don't know, I can't say that. I've asked for soft and hard penis cas parts and I was told that they may be made some day.

Making morphing elements for Sims 4 seems problematic. I can't be 100% sure but there isn't much scripting you can do for CAS editor (if any at all) and I don't know how you can modify CAS through tunable files. I am not saying it's impossible, but I haven't seen anything that would indicate that you can do it. People who modded Sims 3 and are now modding Sims 4 would probably know more.

Guest luvmebby

which is why I am using the clothing change.  all of my test sims are nude for each outfit some with hard mesh some with soft.  I just need a new one for seated interactions.  because for some reason when he is sitting it drops down which will make it really hard to add sex anims if the hard mesh makes it shorter than his legs are wide.    I have not tested any of the bed ones yet but I do have a couple in the works that I should be able to start testing this next week.  I prefer to test my animations without clothes and make the skin color on the sims different so its easier to see if they line up in game.  there are a lot of bed files to sort through to see which animations pop up in which order.  I already figured out the order for the 8 different seated make out animations.  4 x and 4 y.   I have used blender in the past to mesh before with sims 2 but my package editor was installed correctly.  this one for some reason wont read the tools folder and I cant figure out why.   maybe I can do it in sims 4 using the workshop instead.  I would need to look into it

since your going to be editing the packages for your mod it might be easier to have some sort of file string to have more than one nude option and indicate somehow in the interaction package to call upon the mesh needed to equip for it.  even better would be an additional layer recolor of the member to make it look wet or dripping after.  lol  could even do the same with the female skins.  even give them a wider darker hole if its possible to do a multi nude option.  because testing its okay to have naked all the time but most people like to use clothes when they play the actual game.   and if you can't do it who can?

Probably a dumb question. But, is there a process for switching the actual body mesh in-game? If you could do that, maybe there would be a way to animate the extra parts.

[Or, maybe this would require using a custom skeleton. I don't know how animation works in Sims compared to Skyrim. Can skeletons be replaced? New bones added?]

Probably a dumb question. But, is there a process for switching the actual body mesh in-game? If you could do that, maybe there would be a way to animate the extra parts.

[Or, maybe this would require using a custom skeleton. I don't know how animation works in Sims compared to Skyrim. Can skeletons be replaced? New bones added?]

I don't know how it is for Sims 3, but Sims 4 engine is closed off. You can't actually modify any rendering code, most of the "delicate" code is in back-end without access. Base on that engine they coded the game in Python which allows modifications to be created, but that only allows to affect gameplay, not internal functionality.

You maybe can add more bones to rigs and animate them, but I don't think there is anything that would recognize it in the engine to make it actually work.

The only thing is the ability to edit models, but they have to work on existing rigs.

hi there, i'm new to this game, just install base game and update it to version 1.20.16, so this mod still gonna works?

what if I get to add on like get to work etc? 

thank you..

If you have version 1.20 then everything should work fine. Expansions do not affect the mod and are not required. Have fun!

You maybe can add more bones to rigs and animate them, but I don't think there is anything that would recognize it in the engine to make it actually work.

Is there a separated rig file that can be replaced?

My knowledge here has ended, I don't know. The only tool that I know, that allows you to export sim models with rigs is Sims4Studio and you don't have an option for just the rig.

It could be that the rigs are separated and you can actually refer to them using tuning files, but that requires digging through all the tuning files to find which one and how it does it.

ah about that, i followed the instruction, and the mods and scripts are in their places just like the images..

but when i unpaused the game, the mod didnt greet me which means something is wrong and i dont know what it is..

and i realised that the mens penis doesnt showup in the game..

any solutions?

i add the last exception file incase you need it..

http://pastebin.com/UwdxT4N8

Base on the exception, I am guessing you either did not enabled script mods or did not copied the 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Scripts' file to the mods folder.

Is there a separated rig file that can be replaced?

Here's some new info I got from a small conversation with mike24. It seems like rigs for Sims 3 were edited to have additional bones and because of that, this should be possible for Sims 4 too. I don't know how and who did it, but if someone has any knowledge about it at all, they should do it :D

I have no idea how to even start with this and what are the limits, but I guess that is something that I would eventually look into. If rigs are operated from behind the back-end engine, then there is no hope, but I don't know.

So will Sims automatically interact with themselves/each other or will we have to manually make them use animations? Also will it just be vanilla support at first or will we see object support for animators to make dildo animations and stuff?

Yesterday I've finished the prototype version and now I am writing tutorials, making test animations and testing the mod itself. For the prototype, a lot is unfinished and the full list will be posted with the release.

For now, you have to create interactions yourself and there are no restrictions between sims.

There is A LOT of stuff that can be done and I would like to have support for object in the future versions. Right know we are still on basics level and until these aren't done, I won't look into future plans.

Guest luvmebby

I have been sorting through the bed files trying to force the blankets down on the bed during woohoo.  so far nothing has worked for me at least.  could be because most of the bed files like relax and cuddle are inactive and activating them breaks the game.  ( looked it up )  I tried overwriting most of the non x and y bed files with the relax bed files because the blankets are down in relax and it didn't work.   I had to edit the frame amount because each one is different so they have to match the original if they will work at all.  there is likely a better way of doing it by editing the script in the package but I am not familiar with script enough to risk it.  if anyone else can get the blankets to stay down please post the packages here so we can test our animations sooner.   I need that done before I can re-animate woohoo on the bed as an overide.

a2a_stand to woohoo is the first woohoo bed file.  this one is where they go to bed get on and under covers.  so thats where you need to start.  after that its a guessing game after that on which file follows.  could be high and low 1 & 2 or it could be the loop files or both.  if I could get one to work than we can get the others too.  using the same method.  I will try the nap file next as an overide to the bed files because its active in the game where as relax is set to inactive which using as an overide may be the cause of it not working.    

I am just guessing on this but if anyone knows how to do it right please help. 

I have been sorting through the bed files trying to force the blankets down on the bed during woohoo.  so far nothing has worked for me at least.  could be because most of the bed files like relax and cuddle are inactive and activating them breaks the game.  ( looked it up )  I tried overwriting most of the non x and y bed files with the relax bed files because the blankets are down in relax and it didn't work.   I had to edit the frame amount because each one is different so they have to match the original if they will work at all.  there is likely a better way of doing it by editing the script in the package but I am not familiar with script enough to risk it.  if anyone else can get the blankets to stay down please post the packages here so we can test our animations sooner.   I need that done before I can re-animate woohoo on the bed as an overide.

a2a_stand to woohoo is the first woohoo bed file.  this one is where they go to bed get on and under covers.  so thats where you need to start.  after that its a guessing game after that on which file follows.  could be high and low 1 & 2 or it could be the loop files or both.  if I could get one to work than we can get the others too.  using the same method.  I will try the nap file next as an overide to the bed files because its active in the game where as relax is set to inactive which using as an overide may be the cause of it not working.    

I am just guessing on this but if anyone knows how to do it right please help. 

I need to make sure we are on the same page. WickedWoohoo will not override any animations in the game at all but add new ones and new interactions. This means that any animation can be played at any time in any place.

Your last animation with standing doggy has to have the beginning removed, as for custom animation you have to have a animation that loops for a proper interaction. I won't be editing your animation for now, I will try creating something on my own. A tutorial on how to do that will be released with the new version, if you want to try do it yourself.

Here's some new info I got from a small conversation with mike24. It seems like rigs for Sims 3 were edited to have additional bones and because of that, this should be possible for Sims 4 too. I don't know how and who did it, but if someone has any knowledge about it at all, they should do it :D

I have no idea how to even start with this and what are the limits, but I guess that is something that I would eventually look into. If rigs are operated from behind the back-end engine, then there is no hope, but I don't know.

I'm pretty green with Sims. So, waiting for the anim guide to come out to see if it's something I can pick up.

I'm going way out on a limb guessing. But, I would think that an animation file would primarily be a set of instructions for a set of bones. So, in theory, you could make a rig with maybe a penis bone added. Then you should be able to make animations that include instructions for that bone. This would make the updated rig a requirement most likely (and thus something a mod like this would benefit from planning ahead for so that adding a custom rig later doesn't make a bunch of animations obsolete). But, I would think that the part of the engine that runs animations wouldn't be hardcoded to a certain set of bones. It most likely needs to be more dynamic than that in order to handle human plus pet animations that would presumably affect different rigs. I would be surprised if it wasn't future proof for DLC with unknown animation needs.

[Another issue might be that the vanilla animations don't have any data for extra bones. So, you might need to be able to switch body meshes for a penis-part-of-body approach. Maybe an anim object approach would be better (like the way dildos are part of some animations in kinkyworld).]