WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Ok....still have a problem with body details for females dissapearing with version 162f.....added nothing skin tone or default skins wise.

Sims I created prior to updating still have their body details but if I go into cas the sim is almost barbi like...I can add skin details manually in cas

but it's a pain...especially as npc/townies created by the game also lack any detail...If I revert back to 162e everything is back to normal...

Btw I use wild guys body details along with his default nude female skin....was wondering if fixing the breast problem some were having broke something else?

I have tried the game with just ww.....and with ww+wild guys details...but still does it.

2 hours ago, procian said:

Ok....still have a problem with body details for females dissapearing with version 162f.....added nothing skin tone or default skins wise.

Sims I created prior to updating still have their body details but if I go into cas the sim is almost barbi like...I can add skin details manually in cas

but it's a pain...especially as npc/townies created by the game also lack any detail...If I revert back to 162e everything is back to normal...

Btw I use wild guys body details along with his default nude female skin....was wondering if fixing the breast problem some were having broke something else?

I have tried the game with just ww.....and with ww+wild guys details...but still does it.

I also updated to 162f and I'm not seeing this.  Also using wild_guys body details and skin.  Gotta be something else.  I'm also using wild_guy nipples package and NisaWP, which randomizes some of the nude details in the Sims.  Maybe WP is overriding the "Barbi" look?  Wish I could be of more help.

7 hours ago, merkle said:

I also updated to 162f and I'm not seeing this.  Also using wild_guys body details and skin.  Gotta be something else.  I'm also using wild_guy nipples package and NisaWP, which randomizes some of the nude details in the Sims.  Maybe WP is overriding the "Barbi" look?  Wish I could be of more help.

It's weird as I have not added anything mod or cc wise...If I roll back to 162e everything is back to normal....

Pic 1 is with 162f

Pic 2 is with 162e

It just affects game created sims or sims I try to create in cas....any sim I made prior to updating isn't affected....

Screenshot (507).png

Screenshot (508).png

6 hours ago, simuser4 said:

Any major updates coming soon? ?

Actually...

A new pack is due to be announced later today. So that means...

ALARM!! ALARM!! PATCH INCOMING! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!

Seriously, new pack means patch, which means all our mods are gonna break. Again.

7 hours ago, procian said:

It's weird as I have not added anything mod or cc wise...If I roll back to 162e everything is back to normal....

Pic 1 is with 162f

Pic 2 is with 162e

It just affects game created sims or sims I try to create in cas....any sim I made prior to updating isn't affected....

I'll jump in to say that I'm not having any issues as well and I'm up to date. Unfortunately I can't offer up help on what your issue could be.

If it helps, I've enabled compressed sim textures again and still have laptop mode turned off. Maybe try messing with those settings.

21 minutes ago, dab said:

Anyone know the settings for allow only hetero encounters for all sims? thx for help

Relationship settings -> Cheats -> Gender preference distribution. If you set likes neither (asexual), homo and bi to zero, it should lead to only-hetero population.

Theoretically.

However, it seems to only work for newly-generated sims, so you might need todo attractivenes settings, and for both males and females set gender preference to the opposite (separately by gender).

52 minutes ago, dab said:

Anyone know the settings for allow only hetero encounters for all sims? thx for help

Multiple settings might be involved but some are...

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats: 'Always Accept' enable one bar only

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness: Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON

WW Settings/Sex Settings/

Sex Interaction Settings: Respect Gender Preference: ON

Those settings should at least prevent straight sims from bypassing gender rules but could also stop orgies since group sex requires some sims to be bi-sexual.

However if another bi-sexual NPC is present they might join in with straight sims pairs. 

Random generated Sims by the game itself will sometimes have their gender setting set as bi-sexual or gay.

This usually just means that NPC's will do their own thing and not interfere with straight sex couples/sims.

New feature in WW now can be set to alter the games random genders in Sex Settings/Cheats

Note: you can check/change existing sims gender preferences using MCCC in game.

Click Sim and select MC Command/Sim Commands/Maintain Sim/Set Gender Preference:

Males should be 100 in Female and 0 in Male.

Females will be opposite

6 hours ago, DarkAudit said:
12 hours ago, simuser4 said:

Any major updates coming soon? ?

Actually...

A new pack is due to be announced later today. So that means...

ALARM!! ALARM!! PATCH INCOMING! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!

Seriously, new pack means patch, which means all our mods are gonna break. Again.

Oh what I meant was, I wanted to know if there will be major new features being added?

5 hours ago, BatDood said:

I'll jump in to say that I'm not having any issues as well and I'm up to date. Unfortunately I can't offer up help on what your issue could be.

If it helps, I've enabled compressed sim textures again and still have laptop mode turned off. Maybe try messing with those settings.

Still does it with compressed textures enabled....it's really frustrating as I've added nothing that could affect skins or skin details....

1 minute ago, procian said:

Still does it with compressed textures enabled....it's really frustrating as I've added nothing that could affect skins or skin details....

Do you have Snowy Escape? I don't. Maybe it's pack related. Sounds strange but it's EA we're talking about here so anything is possible.

Did you try repairing your game? It's a long-shot but one worth trying.

5 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Do you have Snowy Escape? I don't. Maybe it's pack related. Sounds strange but it's EA we're talking about here so anything is possible.

Did you try repairing your game? It's a long-shot but one worth trying.

This is from Turbodriver....he saw my post :)

My best guess is that wild_guy overrides are now non-functional due to being outdated after WW updating its override textures to the new image format. Wild_guy will have to update his textures as well.

41 minutes ago, procian said:

My best guess is that wild_guy overrides are now non-functional due to being outdated after WW updating its override textures to the new image format. Wild_guy will have to update his textures as well.

I responded on wild_guy's thread but I'll mention it here: I'm using his most recent textures and still no issues.

I've been experimenting with the strip club (very cool, BTW) and if Turbodriver is listening, I have a suggestion.  The interface for hiring new dancers doesn't give much information.  Unless the prospective hire is an acquaintance, you can't tell much about them, such as their age or physical attributes.  I like to hire them young so they have time to improve their skills.  Sure, I can hire them, then change those characteristics, but it would be better if I had the ability to have them come in for an interview, so I could find out more about them, then the option to offer them a job or not.

4 hours ago, procian said:

I wonder why does it do it for you and not for some others?

On 1/12/2021 at 5:19 AM, procian said:

Pic 1 is with 162f

Pic 2 is with 162e

Screenshot (507).png

Screenshot (508).png

I also had exactly that problem, but it forced me into a major reorg of my MOD folder, narrowed down the problem to some default nude packages hiding deep. Worth the 50/50 mod folder method to narrow it down. All wild guy files and HB now working.

38 minutes ago, ChinaTam said:

I also had exactly that problem, but it forced me into a major reorg of my MOD folder, narrowed down the problem to some default nude packages hiding deep. Worth the 50/50 mod folder method to narrow it down. All wild guy files and HB now working.

Going to have a good sort out at the weekend....don't get much time in the week due to work.

Guys, I woke up and masturbated and a thought occurred to me.
I appeal to the creator of this masterpiece.
Maybe introduce a fertility system for men.
As you know, the number of sperm in the testicles is not infinite, and recovery takes time.
I suggest increasing or decreasing the number and recovery of sperm depending on the weight.
The more weight the sperm is restored faster, but its quantity in eggs is less.
Conversely, the less excess fat, the more sperm, but the recovery is slower.
And depending on the muscles, decrease or increase the quality of sperm.
This will make it possible to act out any situations, and even more completeness of the embodiment of fantasies.
And also the possibility in theory to add perks, such as bull, inseminator, one-shot, witcher's instinct.
Maybe I'm talking nonsense, but the idea seemed brilliant to me, I gladly give it to the creator of this mod.