WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

21 hours ago, BatDood said:

I've never been able to invite a peeping sim, no matter what settings I try so I gave up. Maybe it's just a random thing.

In the one where it works, Tina was peeping while my sim had a visitor. Invite in for sex wasn't available until the other left.

18 hours ago, procian said:

WW updated 1 hour ago....what's changed?.....the changelog reads the same.

IIRC, editing the download page is considered an "update," even if the file is the same.

1 hour ago, Smashplayer said:

For some reason some of the sims in my world lose ther pants.. idk what causes this issue exactly. When i try to add them back on in cas, they will just lose them again. Is there anyone who could maybe help me with this issue ? :s

I can't say I've heard of this one. Are these pants custom content? Some cc can break with updates (even clothing mods). Try putting vanilla pants on and see if that helps.

I need help!

The first time I start the game, I can do one wickedwhims action, but my sims won't do it! They talk to each other and laugh, but nothing happens. My beds have much space and my sims should get in there! The normal woohoo works. When I try whickedwhims again, there is no option to do it. I can only chose "settings". Everything worked before the game updated. I installed whickedwhims again, but it didn't help. I added some furniture mods recently, however, I can't imagine these will conflict the whickedwhims. I even changed the wickedwhims animation, but it's still the same. I seriously don't have any idea what's causing this problem.

Hi, first of all I'm not sure if I should create a new topic instead of doing it here but I think it has to do with the whickedwhims body selector.

Rather than playing my game, I am updating outdated mods and adding new ones like clothes, animations etc, and recently I decided to do a wickedwhims reset from their settings. I think it was a mistake since the main problem I am having (in addition to surely having several conflicts) is that as I add new sims, I spend hours editing them: their clothes, their body, etc. and it makes me very angry that when they become naked their body changes drastically such that:

Spoiler

15-09-2020_10-43-36.png15-09-2020_10-43-40.png15-09-2020_10-42-39.png15-09-2020_10-42-48.png

I like that the characters in my game are unique for everything, if you have to have a huge ass, you will have it for everything (I understand that there are clothes that are not prepared for all kinds of bodies ... I mean, if the garment It is created for BB that adapts to BB and not to the EVE body, for example.)

The question is that it is a mistake that has screwed me sims already created in the world in a specific way and now when they stay naked they come out these tremendous tits ... I am not saying that it does not look good in any, but I do want that character in particular is in a specific way, that stays as I want and I do not modify it as in the previous images, whose sims are imported with the tray alone, without linked mods.

In this case, I created her since zero, using milky breast mod and I made it "perfect", like a doll, but suddenly I dont know what I did on mods folder that when I noticed, their breast seem like a bit expanded like this...:

Spoiler

Original:

08-09-2020_16-27-12.png.dffb35f9f40803e0c506b642ec906fb7.png

08-09-2020_16-26-57.png.ae51f2946bb9fe8fa96ccba2b0709f42.png

Modified:

15-09-2020_10-26-32.png.a6cb2bb785d07c9ce62da299cf10f565.png

I do not know if I have explained myself well, but I do not know why I think that the only way to fix this is or eliminate the rest of the bodies that can cause conflicts or that once I have tired of adding new sims, having to modify one to one 300 sims with the wickedwhims body selector ...

The bodies that I remember having added are BetterBody, milky breast from noir, Lumia, cmar, EVEv6, EVEv7, EVE bimbo... (my mods folder is a real mess without organizing, since when I add new sims there is always some file with the name modified, duplicated or already there installed hidden in some folder, that's why I take them out of their folders and add everything directly in mods).

3 hours ago, Xenon93 said:

The bodies that I remember having added are BetterBody, milky breast from noir, Lumia, cmar, EVEv6, EVEv7, EVE bimbo... (my mods folder is a real mess without organizing, since when I add new sims there is always some file with the name modified, duplicated or already there installed hidden in some folder, that's why I take them out of their folders and add everything directly in mods).

Maybe you have some body defaults conflicting or using heavy boobs mod.

Better Bodies is a default body for example, so make sure you only use one default body.

Don't think I'd chance using multiple versions of EVE at the same time either although I've never tried it.

I only use the female BB default right now and sopours allure non-default.

I'd try removing some of those bodies to start with.

Downloaded custom made sims can also add hidden bodies that may be duplicates or different versions even.

I always go through those cc sims mod folder very carefully to check for dupes.

Since I have folders for each category in my mods like makeup, hair, clothing, bodies, skins, etc. I can usually just copy them into each folder accordingly.

But making sure an older cc version doesn't overwrite a newer version.  

Multiple default skins can also cause problems.  

Sorry for doing this, but really I don't know what to do. My game tells me that I have unsupported version of WW, but the only version I can find is v158e. I tried to uninstall and install all WW content, including animations and furniture etc. This is first time for me to having any issues with mods and I have no idea anymore what's the problem. I only have the base game, no packs, just basic sims 4 with mods.

[KinkyWhims] 2020-09-15 18:57:37.969891 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 395, in invoke_command
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 210, in has_choices
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 170, in is_valid_aop
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2429, in test
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158e\turbolib2\tunables\interaction\interactions.py", line 38, in _test
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158e\wickedwhims\sex\integral\location_change\interactions.py", line 158, in on_interaction_test
  File "kinkywhims\assault\mod_integration\wickedwhims\sex\integral\location_change\interactions.py", line 34, in _kw_assault_test_for_change_sex_location
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_function_utils.py", line 97, in safe_run
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 37, in log_exception
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_function_utils.py", line 91, in safe_run
TypeError: _test_for_change_sex_location() got an unexpected keyword argument 'is_random'
Error occurred while running '_test_for_change_sex_location' -> TypeError: _test_for_change_sex_location() got an unexpected keyword argument 'is_random'

unsupported.png

12 minutes ago, Lilium6_9 said:

Sorry for doing this, but really I don't know what to do. My game tells me that I have unsupported version of WW, but the only version I can find is v158e. I tried to uninstall and install all WW content, including animations and furniture etc. This is first time for me to having any issues with mods and I have no idea anymore what's the problem. I only have the base game, no packs, just basic sims 4 with mods.

[KinkyWhims] 2020-09-15 18:57:37.969891 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 395, in invoke_command
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 210, in has_choices
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 170, in is_valid_aop
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2429, in test
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158e\turbolib2\tunables\interaction\interactions.py", line 38, in _test
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158e\wickedwhims\sex\integral\location_change\interactions.py", line 158, in on_interaction_test
  File "kinkywhims\assault\mod_integration\wickedwhims\sex\integral\location_change\interactions.py", line 34, in _kw_assault_test_for_change_sex_location
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_function_utils.py", line 97, in safe_run
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 37, in log_exception
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_function_utils.py", line 91, in safe_run
TypeError: _test_for_change_sex_location() got an unexpected keyword argument 'is_random'
Error occurred while running '_test_for_change_sex_location' -> TypeError: _test_for_change_sex_location() got an unexpected keyword argument 'is_random'

Is your Kinky whims updated? The error says you are using an old version of the mod. WW and KW are two different mods. KW needs to be compatible with the current version of WW to work. I also think there's a new mod which contains KW , its name is devious desires. DD will also need to be compatible with the current version of WW. 

7 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Is your Kinky whims updated? The error says you are using an old version of the mod. WW and KW are two different mods. KW needs to be compatible with the current version of WW to work. I also think there's a new mod which contains KW , its name is devious desires. DD will also need to be compatible with the current version of WW. 

you are correct, kinky whims is no longer supported at all, delete it as its replaced by devious desires

On 9/15/2020 at 7:49 AM, korbe said:

Last exception!

Says the problem is this = TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_FertilityTreatment_Process

5 hours ago, procian said:

you are using another pregnancy mod which is clashing with ww pregnancy....remove it and try again...

This is also the error message if your WW is outdated, and you're using the newest version of the game.

3 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

This is also the error message if your WW is outdated, and you're using the newest version of the game.

Perhaps the confusing is because the main LL WW download page states WW works with a couple of pre-patch game versions last time I checked.

I found out otherwise myself by updating WW with game version 1.64 and got some LE's so I reverted WW back to 155j since I'm not ready to update my game just yet.

On 9/15/2020 at 9:48 AM, DarkAudit said:

@BatDoodI found the trick to inviting a peeping sim in for sex. Your sim has to be within line of sight to the window the peeper is looking through. So if you're on the second floor or another room, or even too far away from the window in the right room, it won't work.

Hmmmm, this doesn't work for me. It did at some point way back, but not been able to invite with any sims for a loooong time. Out of interest, do you have 'road to fane' or anything like that installed? I've wondered if that system somehow stops it.

On another note, has anyone else noticed some traits don't appear in the contacts list for friends etc. Notably the nisa wicked perv traits 'sensually tight'. It shows everywhere else except the friends list

Thanks