WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, ccmilano said:

i'm having an issue with the new update. there's an exception from ww & nisa's. if i click to try anything only the settings open will appear but i can't even click it? i've deleted things that may conflict but i think this mod is the issue. 

Niisa's mod needs WW and there probably is incompatibility due to update in WW. I guess we have to wait for an update.

There was also an issue with KW but there is an update now.

Hello, still new to this so maybe I'm missing something, but ever since the new update, the mod pretty much stopped working. It says that the version I have is outdated and that I need to download the new one. Which makes no sense since I'm downloading the version from the WickedWhims official site with the date 5/11/20. When I choose WW in game, only the settings bubble shows up, and nothing happens when I click it, not even a window popping up, so I can't access settings at all. When I choose a location for sims to have sex (not woohoo), they talk to each other, agree and then go to the location, but then they just stand there and the action disappears. I also got an exception for Nisa's Wicked Perversions, which wasn't working at all. I didn't go digging, so I don't know what other errors there were, like with missing objects in inventory as other posters have stated. I've removed and clean installed all the mods twice, and then only a few at a time to see if a particular one was giving me trouble. The WW error popped up every time. I'm going to try reinstalling and repairing the game, and doing a clean install of the the mods again, but I'm not sure what to do about the game not recognizing WW as the most up to date version, and I stupidly deleted the working version I had before the update. Any and all tips or ideas are greatly appreciated. All of that being said, thank you so much @TURBODRIVER for such an amazing mod, I hope to play it again soon lol

Side note: I'm running this on windows 7, if there's a different version of WW behind a paywall, please send me the link. If that solution will fix this, I'm willing to pay for this mod lol

3 hours ago, ccmilano said:

i'm having an issue with the new update. there's an exception from ww & nisa's. if i click to try anything only the settings open will appear but i can't even click it? i've deleted things that may conflict but i think this mod is the issue. 

If I was you or anybody else. Always wait until Nisa and whoever else uses WW for their individual mods to make an update until you install the new WW version. Your game will be bugged and it'll cause more problems that it needs to.

I'm waiting until Nisa provides an update before I install this. 

please Turbodriver

don't update the mod twice within 48hours :D

people aren't reading any requirements, so they are wondering why other mods don't work anymore :D:D

everytime it's the same - I am really having nightmares already, when the next EP and patch for TS4 is coming - going to be another "Modcapolypse" again in here

just kidding, I know why you put out version b, because I read the patch notes, so... I was just joking ^^

1 hour ago, thaclone said:

please Turbodriver

don't update the mod twice within 48hours :D

people aren't reading any requirements, so they are wondering why other mods don't work anymore :D:D

everytime it's the same - I am really having nightmares already, when the next EP and patch for TS4 is coming - going to be another "Modcapolypse" again in here

just kidding, I know why you put out version b, because I read the patch notes, so... I was just joking ^^

No other mods are WW dependent. The exception is Nisa WP. Sorry for my bad english.

6 minutes ago, Petr54 said:

No other mods are WW dependent. The exception is Nisa WP. Sorry for my bad english.

CNs Kinky Whims and Whicked Pets are dependent on WW
and I don't know which post you are refering to, since I never mentioned anything about Nisa's WP ? and was never responding to a certain comment

1 hour ago, thaclone said:

CNs Kinky Whims and Whicked Pets are dependent on WW
and I don't know which post you are refering to, since I never mentioned anything about Nisa's WP ? and was never responding to a certain comment

Turbodriver isn't responsible for telling people how to use mods that aren't his own. If people ignore the very clear instructions that CN and Nisa leave on their pages that clearly state that you need a certain version of WW for KW and WP to work properly, then that's their problem, not Turbo's.

6 hours ago, Ayumu89 said:

Niisa's mod needs WW and there probably is incompatibility due to update in WW. I guess we have to wait for an update.

There was also an issue with KW but there is an update now.

i deleted Nisa's & AEP. still broke, but it's fine. i just went back to the older version until whenever it's fixed :) 

I've played the sims ever since sims 1.  Wicked Whims mods have really opened up the game. But One thing! The new update V155Bis not working for me.  the Sims Game  said that V155B is unsupported and that I still need V153D. I have already deleted it when I put the new version in.  PLEASE PUT THE GOOD VERSION back into the downloads for us until the sims game is caught back up with you. I know that I ,and others like me would greatly appreciate it. Thank You

4 hours ago, simuser4 said:

For people that don't have Basemental Drugs , can miscarriage be part of ww?

You can download LittleMsSam's miscarriage mod, Turbo helped her with the script, and that will work for you if you don't want to use Basemental Drugs. I have it in my game along with Basemental Drugs and there is no conflict. 

hy can you fix your mod when you do new update all my mod not work same as all excepition etc. pls fix mod rely lot mod on sims 4 and i not star loking what make mod not work pls make compatible the wickedwhims to accept old mod and new mod. Rely anoying  loking the mod which cause problem. last execption.

pls fic this mod to accept new and old mod compatible this program dont  want to same hapen sims 4 like skyrim no compatible many mod cdt crash and etc.

i dont want loking and and dont want trow away faworit mod . and last execption text locatitor on main website not wpork pls many mod as posible compatible this mod. thx. until not fixed dont now what cause. until that problem not fixed or last execption searcer not fixed this mod dead.

WickedWhims_v155b_Exception.txt

hopfully fast mod fix coming all file the execption mod search not found pls dont ask where found moid because i downloaded many site and lot special search character mod etc. i dont now just fix mod compatibility thx.

1 hour ago, martio said:

I've played the sims ever since sims 1.  Wicked Whims mods have really opened up the game. But One thing! The new update V155Bis not working for me.  the Sims Game  said that V155B is unsupported and that I still need V153D. I have already deleted it when I put the new version in.  PLEASE PUT THE GOOD VERSION back into the downloads for us until the sims game is caught back up with you. I know that I ,and others like me would greatly appreciate it. Thank You

NO.

Update your other mods or wait until those authors catch up. Turbo is not responsible for other authors. It is up to THEM to fix their own stuff.

59 minutes ago, mmchaos9898 said:

hy can you fix your mod when you do new update all my mod not work same as all excepition etc. pls fix mod rely lot mod on sims 4 and i not star loking what make mod not work pls make compatible the wickedwhims to accept old mod and new mod. Rely anoying  loking the mod which cause problem. last execption.

pls fic this mod to accept new and old mod compatible this program dont  want to same hapen sims 4 like skyrim no compatible many mod cdt crash and etc.

i dont want loking and and dont want trow away faworit mod . and last execption text locatitor on main website not wpork pls many mod as posible compatible this mod. thx. until not fixed dont now what cause. until that problem not fixed or last execption searcer not fixed this mod dead.

WickedWhims_v155b_Exception.txt 33.47 kB · 0 downloads

hopfully fast mod fix coming all file the execption mod search not found pls dont ask where found moid because i downloaded many site and lot special search character mod etc. i dont now just fix mod compatibility thx.

There is nothing wrong with the mod. If you are using other mods then those creators need to update their mods.

2 hours ago, martio said:

here=

WickedWhims v153d - 29 April 2020.zip

B10HAZARD      

I than you so much fore Your help. I would not be able to plat the sims fore awhile if not for you and your help. this Self Quarantine can really get to you if you have nothing to do all day and night. So I thank You and say " take care of yourself" and thanks again.

Martio

catch up other mod creator mod lot of them imposible becuase some long time inactive some other website sims 4 mod update as well.a 153 work perfectly with all mod.

155b not work all mod. at least the can start but no i remaning 153d until one off the new version accept all mod what i install. i not search and delete mod.

Looks like a bit long waiting time until new update this mod can playable with all downloaded modin my game. the 155b even the mod dint star at least like other old version when somthing not right but at least the mod star but 155b start the not work.

At least create alkl thpse mod is not make this new update work list all mod because i not search wait until one of the new update compatible all my mod.

And plese update all miod list in last exception searcer because lots mod and no patient lokin all mod one by one and varius website aand mod make chek moda and etc.