WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

On 3/25/2020 at 6:08 AM, procian said:

Wall clock timeline exception.....usually a broken cc trait or aspiration...

Oof... well I wouldn't know about that. All the traits I have seem fine and even with a normal gameplay I experience no problems.

Either way thank you for your time, I appreciate you trying to help! ❤️

18 hours ago, 0xAF said:

did you activated cheats menu?

testingcheats true

Yes i made sure i turned it on for both my deepclean save and old save and it still did not show up.

Also to note: I also moved all my mods out except wickedwhims and the menu was still missing.

6 hours ago, procian said:

Never understand why people download this.....

Same reason why they keep asking questions that have been answered over and over by other users or in the mod description: because they are lazy and don't read. They just want everything, now, and with the minimum effort.

Then their games break (as expected) and come back crying for help with a problem that could have been easily avoided or that they could have fixed themselves if they had read in the first place and knew what they were downloading.

If only they realized that the time they are trying to save by not reading will be wasted later trying to fix things... not only theirs, but also the time of all the kind people who try to help them...

4 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

Same reason why they keep asking questions that have been answered over and over by other users or in the mod description: because they are lazy and don't read. They just want everything, now, and with the minimum effort.

Then their games break (as expected) and come back crying for help with a problem that could have been easily avoided or that they could have fixed themselves if they had read in the first place and knew what they were downloading.

If only they realized that the time they are trying to save by not reading will be wasted later trying to fix things... not only theirs, but also the time of all the kind people who try to help them...

Well said :)

7 hours ago, WiteXDan said:

Is it possible to add "Sex need" bar in Sims4 Needs tab? Also, are you guys using some mod to make days last longer, or you change duration of animations, cuz on default 1 woohoo can last for 3 hours, leaving no time for other things.

Personally I have life stages duration increased via MCCC (namely young adult and adult ones). Of course it's not the duration of a single day but since my sims generally have pretty long life, I don't care if they couldn't do something today, they can do it tomorrow. Also some reward traits can significantly improve sims performance.

As for sex need bar, I don't need it because sims always get desire buffs or sexual satisfaction buffs so I usually know if they need some sex.

8 hours ago, nightllock said:

So... all the sims' attraction completely resets literally every time I re-open the game, it's not even funny anymore. Literally every single time I close and re-open the game ALL the households reset. What's up with that?

I periodically have the same issue with resetting underwear but not after each game loading. I just discussed this with Turbo and he think both issues may have the same reason. 

But he can't know what to look at and what to fix if nobody gives him more detailed information.

Personally, I can't catch the moment or action after which underwear is reseted. But I understand I have to figure this out so that Turbo could reproduce the issue, so obviously I have to continue trying.

6 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I periodically have the same issue with resetting underwear but not after each game loading. I just discussed this with Turbo and he think both issues may have the same reason. 

But he can't know what to look at and what to fix if nobody gives him more detailed information.

Personally, I can't catch the moment or action after which underwear is reseted. But I understand I have to figure this out so that Turbo could reproduce the issue, so obviously I have to continue trying.

I used to have my sims' attraction reset sometimes, but I read here (I think 1 or 2 months ago?) someone say that it was caused by saving the game in the world view. I remember I got another reset when I saved in the world view after reading this, so I've been always saving the game while playing some family, and I don't remember getting any resets... until yesterday.

Yesterday I did not save while in the world view, but I created a new game, created family, but exited the game before placing the family. The game generated an auto save with the unplaced family, which I believe is equivalent to a manual save while in the world view, and the attraction in the other saves got reseted again. So this may be another clue pointing at the same direction.

I'm not sure if it resets every time it's saved in the world view, or if it may be some coincidence that it resets in these conditions, but I hope this helps with the bug fixing ?

actually i have a problem which seems that no one have ,while doing whickedwhims there is a screen on them like the one which appears when they are using the toilet or having a shower i searched a lot but no one have a problem like that ? and cant search in a good way about the problem because i dont know what to write to search  
sorry for my english,it is not my first language .

@NXS77 sometimes I saved my game while in the world as well, or while in the build mode after lot editing without prior loading of any family. But I didn't check if resets happen namely after that. I'll check this now, so thank you very much for the information, it can be very helpful!

So does solo autonomy not work at all? Only autonomy that seems to work is specific male and female pairing. To test this i used the extreme intensity settings, made the lot hypersexual, and made the sex duration max. I left a sim running for 2 hours real time as max speed and the sim didn't perform a solo sex interaction at all otherwise they would still be doing it and i would have had a notification. There are many solo animations in my game so the lack of animations isn't an issue.

48 minutes ago, one day maybe one said:
actually i have a problem which seems that no one have ,while doing whickedwhims there is a screen on them like the one which appears when they are using the toilet or having a shower i searched a lot but no one have a problem like that ? and cant search in a good way about the problem because i dont know what to write to search  
sorry for my english,it is not my first language .

You installed the streamer mod.....delete it you don't need it....

18 hours ago, WiteXDan said:

are you guys using some mod to make days last longer

Use MCCC with Game_Time_Speed set to 125 (default is 25)

don't go beyond 150 or sims got stuck (you will need to made additional changes in autonomy.autonomy_modes)

10 hours ago, wild_guy said:

resetting underwear

did you use MCCC autosave?

why I ask, since autosave saving game (by default) in the other slot, it may also cause this problem

for test I manually save my game to MCCC autosave slot (so autosave and manual save have the same file) and until now there is no resets (neither underwear nor attractions)

ps: it was me who said saving in the world cause reset :)

30 minutes ago, 0xAF said:

did you use MCCC autosave?

why I ask, since autosave saving game (by default) in the other slot, it may also cause this problem

for test I manually save my game to MCCC autosave slot (so autosave and manual save have the same file) and until now there is no resets (neither underwear nor attractions)

No, I don't use any autosaves, I always save manually using in-game menu.

30 minutes ago, 0xAF said:

ps: it was me who said saving in the world cause reset :)

Oh, thank you too then! I made some tests and it seems not every saving in the world cause reset but I found the exact case when this happens.

I informed Turbo about my results and also linked to the comments here. So I hope now he will be able to fix this.