WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

4 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

what did you do ? i have same issue

I think it had something to do with deleting the mod cash file (or something like that). The funny thing is I'm pretty sure that I had been doing that before when updating the mod (really that is something that you should be doing any time you install or uninstall mods.. or so I've read). I guess the other possibility is that I use an older version of the game and whatever was causing the conflict has gone away with subsequent updates, it might also explain why I'm not experiencing the other issues.. so far.

17 hours ago, treisand said:

Two important questions:

First, could you guys improve the miscarriage system? I mean, it would be great if there was adjustable chances for my Sims to have a miscarriage.

Second, My Sims penis look a little bit unrealistic, but when I try to apply penis skins to it, it just gets two colours. Part is ok and part is green. Am I doing something wrong? But it is a minor bug, the thing I'd love to see ingame would be miscarriage system.

TURBODRIVER's miscarriage system works only with Basemental Drugs.  If you want to add a chance of miscarriage without it, LMS (littlemisssam) has a great mod for this that makes it more realistic. I use it in my game and she did a great job with it. So try her mod out. 

As for your penis skins, are you using an CC skins on your sims?

3 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

TURBODRIVER's miscarriage system works only with Basemental Drugs.  If you want to add a chance of miscarriage without it, LMS (littlemisssam) has a great mod for this that makes it more realistic. I use it in my game and she did a great job with it. So try her mod out. 

As for your penis skins, are you using an CC skins on your sims?

Yes I use CC Skins. About LMS I found bugs related to it last time i used. I'll try it again in the new version of the game.

1 minute ago, treisand said:

Yes I use CC Skins. About LMS I found bugs related to it last time i used. I'll try it again in the new version of the game.

All the LMS mods i use are working fine. I don't use the one RUASim21 mentioned, but i do use lots of LMS mods. :) 

I have updated game/WW v150d.

My sims still keep forgetting how to use the toilet. And this toilet was outside and the door isn't even there.
I know it's Wicked Woohoo because Nisa isn't the issue, and I removed MC. Still have the issue, and it's annoying. Because the toilet is right  there and I'm clicking and clicking and they're acting like it's blocked or something.

Any help?

13 minutes ago, Misakiller said:

My sims still keep forgetting how to use the toilet. And this toilet was outside and the door isn't even there.
I know it's Wicked Woohoo because Nisa isn't the issue, and I removed MC. Still have the issue, and it's annoying. Because the toilet is right  there and I'm clicking and clicking and they're acting like it's blocked or something.

Any help?

That's a base game bug, it's a San Myshuno toilet i take it? they are bugged.

Delete it in build mode and replace it, just use a different toilet. :) 

Wicked Woohoo, Basemental Drugs, Nisa's stuff, and other ones that can't be the cause because I had this issue on the 5th of this month and so on.

The only things this could have been caused by is, wicked woohoo, or the game update like you said.
Because they're the only things I updated and all of this happened. It only happened after the update. This had never happened before the 5th.
It's the only logical explanation. And, it's the only thing I updated before this bug was discovered.

29 minutes ago, Misakiller said:

Wicked Woohoo, Basemental Drugs, Nisa's stuff, and other ones that can't be the cause because I had this issue on the 5th of this month and so on.

The only things this could have been caused by is, wicked woohoo, or the game update like you said.
Because they're the only things I updated and all of this happened. It only happened after the update. This had never happened before the 5th.
It's the only logical explanation. And, it's the only thing I updated before this bug was discovered.

-Delete the "WickedPerversionsMod" file in your "saves" folder.

-Delete the "localthumbcache.package" in your "Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4" folder.

-Drag your Mods folder to your desktop, then repair game in Origin.

-Put Mods folder back in & see if that fixes it.

I use all the same mods you have & a lot more. i'm not having any problems with it. 

:) 

edit*  Wicked woohoo doesn't effect toilets. also that's Deaderpool's mod btw. 

edit 2*  I just tested some toilets "in game now" and as i said, i have WW/MCCC/NWP/BD/lots of LMS mods + 7gb of CC.

games running fine.

My guess is that you have some mod that effects toilets/or some cc toiltets/ that is causing this, but it's not WW.

you will just have to find it & delete it.

Don't know what else to suggest.

:) 

41 minutes ago, Misakiller said:

I did that, even Wicked Whims in the same file. Yep, Wicked Woohoo is bugged.
I'm assuming I'm not the only one having this issue.

If you think it's wicked woohoo causing it, you should try on Deaderpool's discord.

Link is on here=https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/main

Really can't see it being that though, as i use it in MCCC. and i haven't seen anyone else have the same issue you have.

Good luck & happy Simmin. :) 

7 minutes ago, Misakiller said:

Well, it is since I tested MC, Nisa, and Wicked Woohoo.
Lucky you for not having issues, I removed Wicked Woohoo for a moment and it seemed fine. 
Oh well, I'll have to wait a while and hope people see this.

Post a screenshot of your mods folder, i will help try to figure this out.

4 hours ago, Misakiller said:

Well, it is since I tested MC, Nisa, and Wicked Woohoo.
Lucky you for not having issues, I removed Wicked Woohoo for a moment and it seemed fine. 
Oh well, I'll have to wait a while and hope people see this.

Wicked Woohoo is the very very old name for this mod.....what game version you using?