WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, korbe said:

Too tough to say 'go to computer & buy lice killing shampoo'

instead I get negative hate, thx great community

I would have done the same, linked the description for you.

@Lazlo_71 did nothing but say it helps to read the description, how is that hate?

I thought he was being polite.

:) 

59 minutes ago, procian said:

Ok Better body stuff is broken and is unlikely to be updated so get rid of it.....The rest of the info is not L/E's it's just info on what's been loaded......There should be a file called "last exception" in your sims 4 folder...you need to post that ;)

better body? is it supposed to be in the mods folder? because I don't have it there.... where should I look for it?

anway, the problem is that I actually don't have any Last Exception file in the sims 4 folder, which I've always thought to be strange...

Hey,
I apologize in advance for my English.
I had it translated by machine.

I've had the problem for a long time that my mermaid sim, the sweat texture won't get rid of.
When I send her to shower or bath, sperm traces disappear, but the sweat texture remains.

I can only get rid of them with cheat codes.
As soon as I start my game again, the texture is back.
The feature "no sweat" does not help either.

I have all mods up to date.
And so far she's the only sim that has this problem.

Maybe someone has a solution I haven't thought of yet?
Maybe I missed an attitude to it?
Or in the Cas?

Thanks in advance.

11 hours ago, Shadowx5494 said:

better body? is it supposed to be in the mods folder? because I don't have it there.... where should I look for it?

anway, the problem is that I actually don't have any Last Exception file in the sims 4 folder, which I've always thought to be strange...

The log says you have it somewhere......if you've already removed it try deleting the localthumbcache.pkg file in the sims 4 folder...

I am having some issues with the new update for WW. I don't get any errors or LEs but... My male sims have hair on the tip of their penis if I allow pubic hair. Someone had suggested to me to remove Luumia body hair, which I did, but it still happens. Now since the crabs update my sims have a weird round brown patch on the tip of all the penises that looks like a crab tat in the middle of the brown spot. Can anyone give me advice on these problems please? Thank you in advance.

02-02-20_11-33-43 PM.png

02-02-20_11-34-52 PM.png

33 minutes ago, procian said:

The log says you have it somewhere......if you've already removed it try deleting the localthumbcache.pkg file in the sims 4 folder...

ok, so I checked the folder for Betterbody, it wasn't there. I removed the localthumbcache.pkg but the issue happens anyway. I checked the wickedwhims log and I actually see that it skipped loading CAS part handler for better body, but I don't understand why this happens since I don't have it anymore. Like I said in a previous post, this issue happens also when I have just the two main WW files in the mod folders. 

Is it possible (I don't remember how betterbody works) that another sim that I created had it on him so the game tries to find the betterbody mod but can't, hence the error? I don't know what else to think and to do at this point...

I tried creating a new game so that my previous sims were not around, just to see if the problem was about them, but it still happens. this is driving me crazy...

8 minutes ago, Chevlover said:

I am having some issues with the new update for WW. I don't get any errors or LEs but... My male sims have hair on the tip of their penis if I allow pubic hair. Someone had suggested to me to remove Luumia body hair, which I did, but it still happens. Now since the crabs update my sims have a weird round brown patch on the tip of all the penises that looks like a crab tat in the middle of the brown spot. Can anyone give me advice on these problems please? Thank you in advance.

02-02-20_11-33-43 PM.png

02-02-20_11-34-52 PM.png

load body mods first in config file

4 hours ago, Shadowx5494 said:

I tried creating a new game so that my previous sims were not around, just to see if the problem was about them, but it still happens. this is driving me crazy...

I fear, BB will be in hidden in one or more folders.

Try to find the issue on one or more of your sims which shows it by using Tray Importer.

https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/

Sometimes BB is included in one or more DL sims folders (eventually in merged folders).

If so, you need to unmerge the folder/s using Sims4Studio and drag that BB file/s out of the unmerged folders.

http://sims4studio.com/board/31/downloading-installing-sims-4-studio

And take bit care if you download sims with merged folders. You can´t see, if the stuff is okay. Better not merge folders yourself with stuff that may break in course of missing updates (like adult content).

Hey everyone!

I think I’ve encountered a slight problem with the “Ask To Join” option for multiple sims. I have the necessary animations installed but I cannot seem to invite other sims within the same room/area to join, I have to manually control the sim I want to join (by having them in my household). I can’t seem to invite NPCs.

I don’t remember this option being so difficult. Did an update change how this feature works? Help would be appreciated! Thanks.

6 hours ago, Shadowx5494 said:

ok, so I checked the folder for Betterbody, it wasn't there. I removed the localthumbcache.pkg but the issue happens anyway. I checked the wickedwhims log and I actually see that it skipped loading CAS part handler for better body, but I don't understand why this happens since I don't have it anymore. Like I said in a previous post, this issue happens also when I have just the two main WW files in the mod folders. 

Is it possible (I don't remember how betterbody works) that another sim that I created had it on him so the game tries to find the betterbody mod but can't, hence the error? I don't know what else to think and to do at this point...

Do you have a pirated version of the Sims? If so, then WW does not determine the version of the game and produces spam in the logs.

02/02/20 17:35:25 [VERSION_REGISTRY/INFO] Running The Sims 4 version Unknown...
02/02/20 17:35:25 [VERSION_REGISTRY/INFO] Running WickedWhims v150c...
02/02/20 17:35:25 [VERSION_REGISTRY/INFO] Mod Files (2): TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

02/02/20 17:36:12 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodyAverageBoobsBODYTOPFEMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.
02/02/20 17:36:12 [MAIN/INFO] Skipping loading CAS Part Handler HirokiBetterBodySlimTopBODYTOPMALE by Hiroki caused by missing CAS part.

To solve this problem you need to purchase a licensed game. There is another solution, but I will give it if you answer the question which antivirus program is installed on your computer. Sorry for my bad english.

Anyone else getting the error in the notifications when a sim watching their partner having sex is "having some fun", and the original animation ends? The having fun animation begins again and I get the Stop This Sex and Stop All Sex buttons.

Sim in question has to have the cuck trait. 

7 hours ago, Chevlover said:

02-02-20_11-33-43 PM.png

02-02-20_11-34-52 PM.png

That’s a common UV overlay Problem. Every creator put their UV on different zones. Due to sims 4 problem you can only use a texture per instance not channnel. A way to fix that is move UV 0 to match other creator texture. And repack. 

52 minutes ago, Elsalovescocaine said:

That’s a common UV overlay Problem. Every creator put their UV on different zones. Due to sims 4 problem you can only use a texture per instance not channel. A way to fix that is move UV 0 to match other creator texture. And repack. 

I have no idea how to do that, I just started using mods in November and haven't created anything ever. Is it possible to give more info, please? I appreciate your time and advice

12 hours ago, Shadowx5494 said:

Could be another sim had the BB penis....but if I remember correctly BB is a default penis so all male sims would have it.....I'm at a loss then i'm afraid.

3 hours ago, Chevlover said:

I have no idea how to do that, I just started using mods in November and haven't created anything ever. Is it possible to give more info, please? I appreciate your time and advice

this is the example that you want, almost all sims  content creators needs to deal with texture areas, if you created a dick and put dick textures in a different area or to close to a determined uv area, (look guide on right). One of those textures gonna affect  other mesh, means if your hair dick uv is located on a different place than other person uv, your dick gonna looks black, white or will be painted with other creator textures.

usually thongs and shoes face this problem. 

sims4guide.jpg

i find it way easier to have sex in version 1.47i  . the versions 1.50 are making it too difficult to have sex. even when i select 1 score on "always accept sex"  it kkeps being difficult. refusal happens even  with sims with soulmate score, but certain sims will accept the sex with other sim , which is strange.  any chance for the behavior patterns of version 1.47i return?

On 2/3/2020 at 12:09 PM, jaysimmer02 said:

Hey everyone!

I think I’ve encountered a slight problem with the “Ask To Join” option for multiple sims. I have the necessary animations installed but I cannot seem to invite other sims within the same room/area to join, I have to manually control the sim I want to join (by having them in my household). I can’t seem to invite NPCs.

I don’t remember this option being so difficult. Did an update change how this feature works? Help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Can anyone help please?