TURBODRIVER

WickedWhims v161c - 16 November 2020

1 hour ago, mar310 said:

I'm having the same problem. My sims showers and the sweat won't go away.

ww.clear_sweat [First name] [Last name]

I think.

You can check the correct format by typing 'ww.help' in the cheat console.

I just have a quick question. I have probably done something wrong. My game is working good. WW works but I no longer get notifications about pregnancy or birth control. Though I do get notifications if people are having sex on the lot. Am I missing something? My notifications are turned on

7 minutes ago, Octanegtrgtrgtr said:

You're two versions behind on this mods update versions, current is v147i, if you're deliberately keeping the game on the old version for compatibility reasons fair enough but if not you need to update the game and your mods. 

I think the attractiveness system data is not consistent. I have constantly picked my preferences to be based on my sim's partner. It changed the attractiveness to be extremely attractive. Every time I played with another save file and then read this save file again, the attractiveness changed backed to attractive only. 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:10 AM, doublekey said:

they completly disappear or partialy ? do you use any sliders to change sims arms, legs or torso lenghts ? cause its normal if you use em. bb

It completely disappears. I don't use bb ,, I will delete everything and download it again.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:31 AM, 0xAF said:

@TURBODRIVER

so, attractiveness is reset again for all sims and I decided to try clean up save game with instruction wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/cleaning-game-save
but I don't get it, how savegame will be cleaned if I not save it?
anyway 'ww.reset_save_data sex_handlers' made exception

Game Version: 1.56.52.1020, WickedWhims Version: v147h
12/11/19 20:31:10 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\v147h\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v147h\turbolib2\services\commands_service.py\commands_service.py", line 78, in exception_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v147h\wickedwhims\main\saves\save_operator.py\save_operator.py", line 44, in _wickedwhims_command_reset_save_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v147h\wickedwhims\main\saves\save_operator.py\save_operator.py", line 33, in get_save_handler
KeyError: 'sex_handlers'

then I tried deep save data cleaning
removed WW and animations
loaded game
saved
loaded again (without WW) just to check that everything is removed
open game memory with HexEditor and search for 'do_not_remove_wickedwhims'
and it still there:
do_not_remove_wickedwhims
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_version
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_general
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_world
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_sim
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_disabled_animations
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_disabled_locations
etc...
open savegave file.. and it there too...
so it's impossible to clean up savegame file from WW at all?
afaik you store data in hidden household, right? so maybe you just make possible to delete that household?
like make it visible in hidden households, so MCCC can unhide it

Oh... This might be the reason why my sims' attractiveness preferences keep getting reset. :sweat_smile:

I found that after the latest patch and subsequent updates to mods such as WW, BMD, MCC, etc, it was in the best interests of my mental health to delete all of my saved games and start over from scratch. Not an easy decision, and I know some players will absolutely avoid anything so drastic, but on my machine, things were simply not working as intended. I am happier now and rebuilding my base save was actually enjoyable - but a lot of freaking work!

has anyone else had a recent surge in broken content? I just got done removing almost 40 mods all broken according to MCCC.. most of them clothing and objects...I've never had either clothing or objects break before and I've never had more than 1 or 2 mods break at a time...weird coincidence. Was wondering if thats normal or if others had the same happen to them?  They started breaking  maybe a couple weeks ago or maybe a month.

hello. i have the 1.58.63.1010 version on sims, and the wickedwhims has so many bugs, how can i get the previous version of wickedwhims ? thanks
(its stupid and unfair having the very latest patch on sims and the wickedwhims are already updated...)

2 hours ago, scheise said:

its stupid and unfair having the very latest patch on sims and the wickedwhims are already updated

Life is unfair. Deal with it.

On 16/12/2019 at 21:31, carnation77 said:

Felice di averti aiutato. 🙂

Completamente fuori argomento, ma sei italiano vero? Ho visto che il mio post precedente nel tuo preventivo è diverso da ciò che avevo scritto io e mi è venuto il sospetto che non fossi italiano ...

Certo che sono italiano. ☺️ Sarà stato il traduttore automatico di google a cambiare parole. 

On 12/11/2019 at 11:31 AM, 0xAF said:

@TURBODRIVER

so, attractiveness is reset again for all sims and I decided to try clean up save game with instruction wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/cleaning-game-save
but I don't get it, how savegame will be cleaned if I not save it?
anyway 'ww.reset_save_data sex_handlers' made exception

Game Version: 1.56.52.1020, WickedWhims Version: v147h
12/11/19 20:31:10 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\v147h\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v147h\turbolib2\services\commands_service.py\commands_service.py", line 78, in exception_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v147h\wickedwhims\main\saves\save_operator.py\save_operator.py", line 44, in _wickedwhims_command_reset_save_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v147h\wickedwhims\main\saves\save_operator.py\save_operator.py", line 33, in get_save_handler
KeyError: 'sex_handlers'

then I tried deep save data cleaning
removed WW and animations
loaded game
saved
loaded again (without WW) just to check that everything is removed
open game memory with HexEditor and search for 'do_not_remove_wickedwhims'
and it still there:
do_not_remove_wickedwhims
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_version
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_general
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_world
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_sim
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_disabled_animations
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_disabled_locations
etc...
open savegave file.. and it there too...
so it's impossible to clean up savegame file from WW at all?
afaik you store data in hidden household, right? so maybe you just make possible to delete that household?
like make it visible in hidden households, so MCCC can unhide it

I wish I had noticed this 8 days ago when it was posted. I have literally spent weeks and countless hours trying to find any and all mods that ping this error... so basically you're saying WW fucked my save?

Hi. I have a question. Is there a way to get the sims to share the Tampons and pads auto? I have 8 sims household and ordered the stuff online for each of them but when 1 sims checks the mail she takes all and i need to give each single the stuff.

5 hours ago, bluerubber said:

so basically you're saying WW fucked my save?

probably

something is going wrong

last time my 'sim_slot' data (attractiveness\underwear\body\sex_memory_animations) was reset when I edit NPC households and saved game in the world (not in loaded lot)

it happened twice, maybe only me

24 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

Hi. I have a question. Is there a way to get the sims to share the Tampons and pads auto? I have 8 sims household and ordered the stuff online for each of them but when 1 sims checks the mail she takes all and i need to give each single the stuff.

Just use Build/Buy mode. No need to wait for the mail.

1 hour ago, Fetterbr said:

Put the order (pads/tampons/pils...) on a table, floor, counter, or whatever and drag the items one by one to the thumbnails of each individual sims (sims thumbnails bottom left). It will automatically be added to their personal inventory.

If you do this from the inventory of the sim who checked the mailbox, the whole order will be moved to another sim.

Recently with last update I cannot click on items and have them go fuck. I have to click the Sim and select Have Sex, but then they go to random parts of the Lot not the item or bed or couch I was trying to get them to use. Is this a new issue or did I do something when I added one of my CCs?

I'; add a screen and my exception file here just in case.

sex.png

lastException.txt

8 hours ago, bluerubber said:

I wish I had noticed this 8 days ago when it was posted. I have literally spent weeks and countless hours trying to find any and all mods that ping this error... so basically you're saying WW fucked my save?

Those look like the households WW saves its data to. There is a command to delete that data. Let me find it for you.

Edit: The command it "ww.reset_save_data"

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

Edit: The command it "ww.reset_save_data"

it's doesn't work at all

Hi guys. pregnancy still fucked up? (still picked random sim if its 2 full intersex) Ex: one sim fucked another (ofc vag), but suddenly self impregnate (both can pregnant and impregnate) Because some time ago its not worked properly and just uses random. So..

does this mod slow game down alot more, or just a little more, if played on low end pc with medium settings and 15gb of cc?