WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

just a bit of help with the only issue i been having is some animations will play for a second that auto skip to the next one so if i want to play a certain animation i have to play the one before the one i actually want lol super annoying ,i'm sure i turned off any setting letting auto transition but maybe i'm missing something.

ย 

thanks!

1 hour ago, procian said:

I think the new pubic hair feature is turning the tip of penis' black when changing downloaded sims in cas...โ€ฆ.

It happened as soon Luumia updated her body hair to version 5.
This hair is badly compatible with non-standard penises. Like Noir.
WW wasn't responsible for that.

37 minutes ago, Veoly said:

I use Luumia and it doesn't affect sims I make in casโ€ฆ.just downloaded ones....very weird..

ย 

6 hours ago, Veoly said:

It only happens on the ones that have a hairy back-side.ย  Has to do with the penis using that part of the body for its skin-tone.

ย 

10 hours ago, Veoly said:

I use Luumia v5 body hair and the black penis tip doesn't appear on sims I create in casโ€ฆ..only on downloaded ones which is weird....

16 hours ago, procian said:

I think the new pubic hair feature is turning the tip of penis' black when changing downloaded sims in cas...โ€ฆ.

If it can help you.
I have the 147i version and when I open a group meeting with the animations everything about black and dark takes over their body by default.

ย 

In my opinion black and dark needs an update.

can anyone help me out with a question?ย  since i updated to the most recent version my sims who was 100% successful with asking for sex previously is nowย constantly getting rejected.

ย 

they will vanilla woohoo, but not sex.ย  he has theย Sexually Alluring award trait and his home lot is hypersexual... and his usual group of girlfriends all rejected him.ย 

ย 

I have looked for changes in the mod that changes the chance (a new skill or something) but couldnt find anything (or i missed it).

ย 

help?

ย 

31 minutes ago, korbe said:

My sim has crabs! how do I get rid of them?

ย 

i'm guessing a lotion? If so, where is it?

ย 

An explanation in the description would help.

Think you buy it via the computer....also there's a reward trait that makes you sim immune to crabs....

Found an error today: my game doesn't show any pregnancy notification anymore, so none of my female sims can getย pregnant. I tried several vag interactions with different sims, that showed the same issue.ย Settings have activated pregnancy mode (menstrual, realistic protection,etc.). I installed latest cc (wickedwhim, kinky, animations). Pls help :( .ย ย 

ย 

*UPDATE: After finding Emu & Origin files are being quarantined by Mcafee programme, I finally got things working normally as before.

Hi guys!

So, I've been trying to solve this problem for 2 full days now but I can't seem to find a solution.

My game is updated to the latest version (1.60.54.1020) and I've downloaded the WickedWhims v150c but it won't work, I mean, it works but I have a pressing issue.

As soon as I play in a household, I get hundreds of orange error notifications, they never stop and they are so many and so continuous that I can't close them. They are WickedWhims Exceptions.

I've tried a few things then, since the ingame errors say that the problem is related to some mod that works with WickedWhims. I've moved all the mods (like animations and everthing else) that work with WW out of the folder to see if the problem was their version, but I still get the error. I then removed all the mods I have from the folder but WW, but it still gives me those infinite errors.

I don't know what else to do as of this moment.ย 

One last thing I should mention (even though I don't know if it's actually relevant) is that I haven't played The Sims 4 in a few months and the last version of WW I had was the v147b on the v1.58.63.1010 of the game and it worked perfectly.ย 

Has anyone any probable solution to this?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Shadowx5494 said:

Hi guys!

So, I've been trying to solve this problem for 2 full days now but I can't seem to find a solution.

My game is updated to the latest version (1.60.54.1020) and I've downloaded the WickedWhims v150c but it won't work, I mean, it works but I have a pressing issue.

As soon as I play in a household, I get hundreds of orange error notifications, they never stop and they are so many and so continuous that I can't close them. They are WickedWhims Exceptions.

I've tried a few things then, since the ingame errors say that the problem is related to some mod that works with WickedWhims. I've moved all the mods (like animations and everthing else) that work with WW out of the folder to see if the problem was their version, but I still get the error. I then removed all the mods I have from the folder but WW, but it still gives me those infinite errors.

One last thing I should mention (even though I don't know if it's actually relevant) is that I haven't played The Sims 4 in a few months and the last version of WW I had was the v147b on the v1.58.63.1010 of the game and it worked perfectly.ย 

Thanks!

The same thing happened to me and I thought it was WW too, but when I took Nisa's Wicked Perversion out, everything stopped. I loved that mod so I went back and forth multiple times to make sure that both of those mods were up to date, but no matter what I did those orange notifications still popped up every second until I took that mod out. If you have Wicked Perversion's, try taking it out to see if that's the problem.

2 hours ago, Shadowx5494 said:

Hi guys!

Thanks!

Animations aren't the problem....if you're getting L/E errors post the latest one here.....use the white paper clip....

2 hours ago, taih588 said:

The same thing happened to me and I thought it was WW too, but when I took Nisa's Wicked Perversion out, everything stopped. I loved that mod so I went back and forth multiple times to make sure that both of those mods were up to date, but no matter what I did those orange notifications still popped up every second until I took that mod out. If you have Wicked Perversion's, try taking it out to see if that's the problem.

the problem is that it happens even when I leave the mod folder completely empty with just WW in it, so in that case I don't have any other mod/custom content.

1 hour ago, procian said:

Animations aren't the problem....if you're getting L/E errors post the latest one here.....use the white paper clip....

could you point me to the white paper clip? I don't know where it is. I can only see the "drag files" attachment button in the reply window. thanks!

2 hours ago, procian said:

oh, maybe you actually meant the attachment "paper clip"....

anyway, this is the log file. you'll see an abnormal amount of WickedWhims exceptions and that there is no mod or package in use, just the two WW files

WickedWhims.log

16 minutes ago, Shadowx5494 said:

oh, maybe you actually meant the attachment "paper clip"....

anyway, this is the log file. you'll see an abnormal amount of WickedWhims exceptions and that there is no mod or package in use, just the two WW files

WickedWhims.log 424.67 kB ยท 0 downloads

Ok Better body stuff is broken and is unlikely to be updated so get rid of it.....The rest of the info is not L/E's it's just info on what's been loaded......There should be a file called "last exception" in your sims 4 folder...you need to post that ;)