TURBODRIVER

WickedWhims v161c - 16 November 2020

45 minutes ago, MickCasanova said:

You can start by getting rid of the WW Hotpatch... That hasn't been needed in over a month... Not sure that's your problem, but it isn't helping.

Removing the Hotpatch got rid of Wicked Whims mention under possible cause, now it's "unlock_tracker", so I'm guessing it's on EA?

BE-ExceptionReport-20190911-144253.html

On 8/28/2019 at 3:22 PM, Risi said:

IMG_20190828_152203434.thumb.jpg.20137e692b075fced0888a55c5e6ea64.jpgHi Turbo..first off ur amazing! Love this mod, one of my faves out of all the sims 2 3 and 4 mods. One question though, maybe others are having this problem to ..but, when my find talk about personality things usually their is a symbol above their heads representing their Personality traits as the convo goes up ....I'm not seeing this anymore...only lamas above their heads 😂 also in my Sims trait panel I noticed the lamas as well...I took a pic of my trait panel... but it's the same symbol i get when my Sims with their particular traits, either innocent or the lover personality are talking ...I thought maybe a conflicting mod but took all mods out and it's still doing it, and yes I'm updated with ur mod. 

Cheers and TIA....

I know ur a mega busy person. 

IMG_20190828_142636853.jpg

Still haven't heard back about this problem 😒 some information would be appreciated 👍

43 minutes ago, EsperMagicite said:

So what is up with these new sims appearing? her name is Princess Gross O.o? if I cam around the heard face she has no face and just floating teeth.

7a876723b4b90e06b3f2269d9b9c22d6.png

maybe you have installed tongue head replacement. that comes with tags id, may  new occult life state code  that comes with magic realm pack cause this, guess mods needs to be updated again. it happened somenthing  with mermaids heads.

Ahh yeah! I noticed some of my mermaids have had hollow faces. But.. Why was her name Princess Gross? and she doesnt appear in my neighbor hoods? In active family or inactive family. She also stands there for a few minuets then vanishes.

10 hours ago, Turlaxe said:

many posts say that isn't working/needs update?

I would estimate that 95% or more of all issues reported here are not caused by Wicked Whims.  Players don't know how to mod their game properly.  Many players have outdated mods which break the game.  There are also players trying to get the mod to work on pirated copies of the game.  This is against LL rules and isn't supported.

Then there are the WW addon type mods which cause massive issues for inexperienced players who don't understand version matching.  Basemental Drugs, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, WW Kinky, and WW Pets fit into this category.  When a new version of WW is released, they rush to install it and don't realize that it breaks all the WW addon type mods.  These mods are built to work with a specific version of WW.  They need to wait until the authors update their WW addon mods to support the new version of WW.  The forums get literally flooded by these players reporting issues because of THEIR OWN FAULT.  Many of these players also don't bother to read previous posts.  They want their problem addressed now and can't be bothered to do ANY research.

I personally don't recommend that new players to the game use the WW addon type mods.  If you are an intermediate to advanced player then have at it.  If you don't have any troubleshooting skills then stay the hell away from them!

The Sims 4 game is very sensitive to version changes.  A lot of mods get broken or invalidated with each update from EA / Origin.  This is especially true for gameplay type mods.  Most CAS type mods don't require frequent updates.

I spend a lot of time organizing and maintaining my Sims 4 mod folder.  I keep it very organized with lots of descriptive folders.  I have bookmarks in my web browser to all my gameplay mods so that I can check them frequently for updates.  Maintaining your Sims 4 mods needs to become a hobby if you want to be successful and have a trouble free game long term.  The "install it and forget it" approach does NOT work well with this game!

On 9/9/2019 at 11:00 PM, SkyBarbie said:

Read and follow my earlier post.  Basically keep removing mods and retest your game until the problem goes away.  Narrow it down to the offending mod/s.  It can be time consuming but it works every time.

After a whole lot of deleting and launching I narrowed it down to one of these 4, I don't use them a whole lot so didn't bother narrowing it down any further. But if anyone else is running into the problem of being stuck in the pink bra after updating everything I would say start by looking at these. 

1. REDHEADSIMS_S4Presets_ChubbyV2
  2. EVOL_EVOLVED-ExpandedPhysiqueRange_x3
  3. [fixed]LUUMIA_DR_BODEII_Lean
  4. [fixed]LUUMIA_DR_TIT-E_Medium

Since last game update I lost autonomy not really getting any exceptions or errors just autonomy no longer happening.

1 hour ago, SkyBarbie said:

Maintaining your Sims 4 mods needs to become a hobby if you want to be successful and have a trouble free game long term.  The "install it and forget it" approach does NOT work well with this game!

Some major modders have yet to update for 1.55, as S4S only updated itself for the new pack yesterday. So I'm still sitting on 1.54 and enjoying the heck out of it.

Except for the part where my sim's new wife died of laughter the day after they got married. The day after Xmas. His birthday. So he had Good Holiday, New Baby, Just Married, Birthday, and... Widower moodlets all at once

anyone else getting the problem where they cant make sims have threesomes, i choose the option ask to join, on all sims and get the notification "(sims name) has refused your offer to join" i tried everything always accept is active aswell along with options that have no relation such as teens, incest, age romance literally nothing helps im trying options that have nothing to do with threesomes xD

my current wicked whims is the 5th of September update  with all my other mods up to date and checked any help would be great as i literally have no options left or i may be missing some new feature or something 

I still have old animations by OLL and Redabyss and they still work.

I haven't seen Princess Gross before - the old versions of no lashes and tongue mods usually cause the faceless sim problem.

The EVOL_ELVOLVED mod is a very old mod and maybe out of date.

6 minutes ago, NexusVetX94 said:

anyone else getting the problem where they cant make sims have threesomes, i choose the option ask to join, on all sims and get the notification "(sims name) has refused your offer to join" i tried everything always accept is active aswell along with options that have no relation such as teens, incest, age romance literally nothing helps im trying options that have nothing to do with threesomes xD

my current wicked whims is the 5th of September update  with all my other mods up to date and checked any help would be great as i literally have no options left or i may be missing some new feature or something 

I've had that before when a sim is about to leave the lot, they won't join in.

14 minutes ago, NexusVetX94 said:

Sims 4 version?

Legal copy or pirated?

If you are using any of the following mods try uninstalling them and retest:  Basemental Drugs, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, WW Kinky, WW Pets, and CNWW (outdated and no longer supported by author).

18 minutes ago, Julie J said:

I still have old animations by OLL and Redabyss and they still work.

I haven't seen Princess Gross before - the old versions of no lashes and tongue mods usually cause the faceless sim problem.

The EVOL_ELVOLVED mod is a very old mod and maybe out of date.

I still have Animations by Golden88 and they still work.

1 hour ago, NexusVetX94 said:

Do you have WWKinky installed?

I had the same issue and removing WWkinky and WWPets and everything started working again.   

2 hours ago, jdnbud said:

Since last game update I lost autonomy not really getting any exceptions or errors just autonomy no longer happening.

same here

ww is up to date

I was having problems with the new expansion and WW - but WW was not the issue. I did a new save file started my mod folder over from scratch. Using just cosmetic mods, a few anim mods and WW, along with Porkybork World - I started a new game and WW works without issue. I will add stuff back in here and there. But clearly some other mod that I was using was the actual issue.

6 hours ago, EsperMagicite said:

Ahh yeah! I noticed some of my mermaids have had hollow faces. But.. Why was her name Princess Gross? and she doesnt appear in my neighbor hoods? In active family or inactive family. She also stands there for a few minuets then vanishes.

if no other sims have this problem,  like no head and weird face or eyes, and inst a wizard , will be a damaged cc, I had same problem in some sims a few time ago , it was cc taged with occults  id that were damaged.  solution batch fix  with  TS4 Studio or remove it. problem might be find it.

1 hour ago, jdnbud said:

Figured mine out there was a kinky script in there that was causing the problems

If you review the past few dozen pages, a lot of issues have resulted from players using WW Kinky.  This forum is quickly becoming a "WW Kinky broke my game" forum.

19 minutes ago, jdnbud said:

Figured mine out there was a kinky script in there that was causing the problems

removing ww kinky and pets also solved it for me