WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 10/19/2019 at 9:04 AM, korbe said:

I tried to get them to NOT change until I want BUT the default Q shortcut isn't working.

Also now a text pop up asks me if I want to progress, how do I turn that off?

2 hours ago, korbe said:

how do I stop text interruptions during sex asking me if its ok to move on? its annoying

there is an options for this

search it in sex settings

On 10/19/2019 at 10:40 AM, Downloader said:

Did anything change with v145f install procedure?  

Just checking cause the game will literally not launch with it installed, was working fine with v145e and works fine with all other installed mods once I take the v145f WickedWhimsMod folder back out.  

I'm going to troubleshoot more but wanted to ask in case I was missing something blatant, I don't see any procedure changes mentioned. 

Troubleshooting complete:  Converting "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package" to high quality textures prevents the whole game from launching for me, idk why, its always worked fine before. 

k so, work around, extract and convert all RLES+RLE2 to extra packages, make HQ, put in a sub-folder of "WickedWhimsMod" to ensure overwrite...

So, my structure for it is as follows. 

<Drive Letter>:\UserName\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod
    	<Drive Letter>:\UserName\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\HQ
      		ww00.package
      		ww00s.package
    	<Drive Letter>:\UserName\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\WickedWhimsSettings
      		contents.here
  TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Extra_Skin_Tones.package
  TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script
  TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package
  WW_Installed_Animations.txt

I'm really starting to think I'm the only person using 4k textures for normal play. 

4 minutes ago, victor.ponttes said:

its not working. The game crash all the time with v145f version. Please, fix this. It was working well ween i ised the previus version.

Don't tell a bullshit. The version is absolutely stable.

I'm using WW145f but right now all animations are tagged as HO, every single one of them. I do not mind this, but will this change how sims are recognized? I mean, if I start sex between a male and a female sim, will straight animations be able to be selected, or only homosexual animations will show up? 

I know I can change the sex recognition settings, but I want to know if it's only a tagging issue or if it will cause problems with BI or ST animations.

EDIT: Nvm, it was another mod. Once removed all animations are correctly tagged again

20 hours ago, procian said:

they need to be compatible with body selector.....

Hiya afew bottoms are from same modder as tops . I'm sure they would've done tops compatible to .

Plus I went back to older ww and same happened . So I'm guessing it's ea latest update .

So ww may need get fixed with bodyselector .

If other people's s working on latest EA update etc then I have no idea .

2 hours ago, SnowStash said:

I'm using WW145f but right now all animations are tagged as HO, every single one of them. I do not mind this, but will this change how sims are recognized? I mean, if I start sex between a male and a female sim, will straight animations be able to be selected, or only homosexual animations will show up? 

I know I can change the sex recognition settings, but I want to know if it's only a tagging issue or if it will cause problems with BI or ST animations.

EDIT: Nvm, it was another mod. Once removed all animations are correctly tagged again

What was the mod that was causing the conflict?

posting that info on here would be helpful to others.

51 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

What was the mod that was causing the conflict?

posting that info on here would be helpful to others.

You're right, in this case it was Wicked Pets. However I've been testing the game with and without the mod and it seems to be a visual problem, all animations are correctly executed even though they're all tagged as HO

hello i think i need some help i just reinstalled the game and re-downloaded all my mods thankfully i don't have any errors with "conflicts" showing up but i cant seem to get my sims to F*** and it keeps coming up with what you see in the top right now it also pops up with a slightly different window when you try with two sims but it only add's a second gender and nothing happen the sims just start talking about random stuff.

image.png

38 minutes ago, shadowfox29 said:

hello i think i need some help i just reinstalled the game and re-downloaded all my mods thankfully i don't have any errors with "conflicts" showing up but i cant seem to get my sims to F*** and it keeps coming up with what you see in the top right now it also pops up with a slightly different window when you try with two sims but it only add's a second gender and nothing happen the sims just start talking about random stuff.

Can't help if we don't know what you have or have not installed in your Mods folder!

version of game & any script mod versions etc... 

Having some issues with WickedWhims I want to ask if there is something I am doing wrong or what. No polygamy bought in store and open relationship is unchecked in autonomy relationship settings. But both of my married sims keep asking others for sex or to join in. I'm the type of person that if single in the early years of sims the character is an exploring party animal until she meets her soulmate and am into the committed relationship with lots of sex. And they do have lots of sex. Nobody seems to be displeased at all. So why is this doing this? Also...it would be nice if the autonomy would have a delay on it to wait until a sim is finished doing whatever they are in the middle of doing first. You can't even finish feeding a child because the autonomy sex kicks in. Makes me want to turn off all sex autonomy with the way it makes itself so high priority. Even if you just got a plate of food because you are about to die from food starvation...doesn't matter, sex sex sex. 

8 hours ago, Twilight1981 said:

same... downgrading to previous version worked for me but sucks that I can't get any animations to show with the new version.

What other script mods do you have?  Specifically Nisa's, Basemental Drugs, Wicked Pets or Kinky Whims, but it could be anything.

I've got 145f working perfectly, but I only have that and MCCC 6.5.0 installed.

3 hours ago, Bhob said:

What other script mods do you have?  Specifically Nisa's, Basemental Drugs, Wicked Pets or Kinky Whims, but it could be anything.

I've got 145f working perfectly, but I only have that and MCCC 6.5.0 installed.

At the time I posted here, the only mod I had in my mods folder was WickedWhims and animations.. I had removed all of the other mods in my effort to diagnose the problem until only it remained but still nothing was showing up. I would click to select it but nothing would come up to select animations.

I decided to give it another try and managed to get it working. What I ended up doing was removing my mods folder from my EA games file and starting from fresh. I then downloaded a fresh download of WickedWhims 145f and after creating a new mods folder I put it and all of my animations in it with success. I then started adding in the other stuff from the old mods folder in 1 at a time, which took what seemed like forever lol, with complete success. 

I am still unsure of what the problem was because it now works perfectly. It may have been a corrupted file, bad setting in game, hidden folder.... who knows. All that matters now is its working with all animations intact.

2 hours ago, Twilight1981 said:

At the time I posted here, the only mod I had in my mods folder was WickedWhims and animations.. I had removed all of the other mods in my effort to diagnose the problem until only it remained but still nothing was showing up. I would click to select it but nothing would come up to select animations.

I decided to give it another try and managed to get it working. What I ended up doing was removing my mods folder from my EA games file and starting from fresh. I then downloaded a fresh download of WickedWhims 145f and after creating a new mods folder I put it and all of my animations in it with success. I then started adding in the other stuff from the old mods folder in 1 at a time, which took what seemed like forever lol, with complete success. 

I am still unsure of what the problem was because it now works perfectly. It may have been a corrupted file, bad setting in game, hidden folder.... who knows. All that matters now is its working with all animations intact.

Just needed a fresh Resource.cfg file.  I've had to do this a few yrs back, now anytime the game updates I'll move my mods folder to desktop and re-add all my mods back.