WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

16 hours ago, SkylerCoxOnline said:

In the current version, is there a way to make young adult sisters have sex or participate in a threesome with a guy?

Currently there is no way unless you manually set these sisters the incest trait othervise they can't participate in the sex intraction in the same time. I know t's not too interesting way especially if we're talking about NPC. I asked Turbo several times to implement the abitlity for sims to get the incest trait via some social gameplay (this affect my personal game directly everytime as well) but for for some reason there's still no any shifts about this, probably this is not in his plans.

9 hours ago, nugerumon said:

Buy them the incestuous reward trait or enable the global incest cheat in WW settings.

This is the only way but this is not interesting (if they are NPC) from the point of gameplay. Global incest cheat is also not interesting from that point. It's always more exciting if some sims become not like all others by themselves via gameplay but not via directly applying of a trait by user.

Hey there.

Some of the animations I have for the windows are odly pivoted 45° from what they should be.

Same with some wall animations by Zorak (with the bunny sticker).

No idea what is causing this. I updated everything again but it didn't bring anything, 

It's like the position suffers from some offsetting. 

Any idea why?

4 hours ago, batbun_away said:

Ok so i just noticed this guy... is he the new mascot or is something wrong with my game?

image.png.8b41d8e4eca96bfd572285a8f400a0e1.png

That guy is the result of corruption of WW, Turbo added them to appear in WW options menu and only the menu but for some reason they get added to the game. Normaly in game they are removed automaticaly by WW but other mods dependent of WW impide it and sometimes even WW is the fault.

He appears here.

Sin título.png

On 10/12/2019 at 6:01 PM, aoi8888 said:

would still love a setting to turn off random sims popping up in your house in Sulani and woohooing. 

This is actually a game bug, either related to doors, routing, or certain lots.

You can try moving to another house and change your doors to something not from the IL EP.

15 hours ago, mazlguy2 said:

That guy is the result of corruption of WW, Turbo added them to appear in WW options menu and only the menu but for some reason they get added to the game. Normaly in game they are removed automaticaly by WW but other mods dependent of WW impide it and sometimes even WW is the fault.

He appears here.

19 hours ago, batbun_away said:

Ok so i just noticed this guy... is he the new mascot or is something wrong with my game?

It is likely one of my mods causing it (Most likely the Kinky mod)

On 12.10.2019 at 03:31, wild_guy said:

Почему вы думаете, что это вопрос WW? Эта опция работает без WW? Я никогда не пытался проверить, просто интересно.

Я проверяла без WW  это работает с ним нет.

@Elvira Mistress of Dark

No, what I meant to say is that from your lastexception.txt I was able to see you are using WW and MCCC mods. But no other mods. And asking if you are using

any other script mods.

To make things short, it says that there was a problem switching from standing animation to some other animation when using wall mounted stereo. Usually these

are harmless and can be ignored. However if it keeps repeating allot maybe you should revert to previous save. Also some maintenance of your game wouldn't

hurt. Like cleaning save etc. Maybe you placed stereo on a wall and sims do not have enough room to dance to it. Just a wild guess.

Since I last updated my game, sims haven't taken off their clothes when they go to the toilet. I can't believe it's some broken mod because in the bath they get naked normally. This only happens when they go to the toilet.

I already checked whickedwhims and the option for nudity when going to the toilet is enabled, so I don't know what to do anymore

3 hours ago, Veoly said:

Why are you writing about problem here instead of reporting on patreon?

Did you get the mod illegally?

What do you mean "illegally"? If they said they got the mod from Patreon then no problem as it was paid for. If they got it from somewhere else then it was also paid for on Patreon so still no problem. 

Furthermore, as per EA's very own terms of services (the very same we have to read and agree to when we install an EA game); all mods, products and custom content is the absolute property of EA and (here comes the copy/paste part from EA's terms of services page) 

"When you contribute UGC, you grant to EA, its licensors and licensees a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, worldwide, sublicensable license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, publicly perform, publicly display or otherwise transmit and communicate the UGC, or any portion thereof, in any manner or form and in any medium or forum, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice, payment or attribution of any kind to you or any third party. You also grant all other users who can access and use your UGC on an EA Service the right to use, copy, modify, display, perform, create derivative works from, and otherwise communicate and distribute your UGC on or through the relevant EA Service without further notice, attribution or compensation to you."

Source: https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/#section5

So even if they did not directly paid for the mod, they still got it in "legal" ways and are allowed to receive help if they need to. 

Hope it clears the "illegal" part and sorry for my english ;9

On 10/12/2019 at 4:52 PM, 0xAF said:

I think there should be "PLOT" category, that will separate just "looped" animation from "sequenced"
also "sequenced" animations should not be affected by changing duration of sex\anim (for now is buggy)

also also I think is too late for this kind of gameplay, since @TURBODRIVER designed WW as just "player for animations"...
and for now we have a lot of animations which only differs in name
what if in every animation there would be a some tags like:
- strength
- ability
- shyness
- funny
- etc
in the range from 0 to 10, so then you can use animation that really fit for the characters and situation
but now, probably, is too late to implement something like this, because no one author will add these tags to all their animations...

maybe if we can manually add them in game, when animation is playing and ofc then we can share our presets here

The plot animation, about which I spoke, can only work when processing WW. This animation is only needed to start sex. As for other plot animations, they do not require WW processing, they can be used as a linear plot animation, that is, instead of the usual ones. I think if Turbo approves and begins the plot animations, the authors will quickly arrange their production. With a huge number of animation authors at the moment, I'm sure someone will take up their production. Sorry for my bad english. Maybe I'm mispronouncing my thoughts.