WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

3 hours ago, Lephor said:

This could be even better if the pregnancy received some more realistic traits, such as the periods.
For example, emotions constantly changing. Getting horny or annoyed, or nauseous, these things.
I feel this way would be interesting.

They do with periods.....

9 hours ago, MickCasanova said:

I hope one day we will have a settings.cfg for for WW like we do with MCCC. It gets really old having to redo everything every time you start a new game. The import and export is useful, but there's just too much crap left behind in the save folder, and it doesn't work as reliably as a settings.cfg.

I disagree. The MCCC method is global, so you cannot have different settings for different saves without multiple copies of the .cfg file. The WW method allows you to tailor your saves for whatever you feel like playing at the time. A little tedium at the start and you're done, vs a lot of tedium swapping out different configs every session if you don't want a single set in stone setup.

3 hours ago, Lephor said:

This could be even better if the pregnancy received some more realistic traits, such as the periods.
For example, emotions constantly changing. Getting horny or annoyed, or nauseous, these things.
I feel this way would be interesting.

Is it WW or MCCC that added mood swings to pregnancy a few updates ago? They get angry (they did this to me!), energized (time to redo the nursery!), embarrassed (I feel so fat!), and so on.

9 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

I disagree. The MCCC method is global, so you cannot have different settings for different saves without multiple copies of the .cfg file. The WW method allows you to tailor your saves for whatever you feel like playing at the time. A little tedium at the start and you're done, vs a lot of tedium swapping out different configs every session if you don't want a single set in stone setup.

I'm saying we should have access to set global defaults of our own so the game can be tailored to individual needs. Both can be achieved with that simple addition. I don't see why it can't be an optional choice.

16 hours ago, 0xAF said:

talking about pregnancy

it will be more realistic if we can adjust "one day to know" if sim is pregnant

ofc only if you increased pregnancy time from 3 days to more

it can be automatic at all, depending on if there is delay in period

Yes, this would be great. I find this so weird that my sim end the sex and few minutes later she is having all the symptoms

2 hours ago, Кобра said:

The mistake has been a long time. Click on the hive "Changes into the beekeeper's costume" Works. Clicking on the hive "Remove the beekeeper's costume" DOES NOT WORK! Please correct this.

Why do you think it's WW issue? Does this option work without WW? I never tried to check, just wondering.

Hi Turbo! Thanks for the great mod. There is a suggestion. Is it possible to make a plot animation to start sex? Now, if one sim does not like another, then there is a rejection of sex. This is issued in the form of a message. Is it possible to supplement this rejection with animation? I propose such a beginning. Sim goes to Sim’s back and grabs her by the chest. Next comes two ways of animation.

1. If Sim Male does not like Sim Female, then she turns and gives him a fist in the face. The Sim Male falls funny and ceases to pester Sim Female.

2. If Sim Female likes Sim Male, then sex begins between them.

Sorry for my bad english. I hope my English did not distort the essence of my proposal.

@TURBODRIVER

Sims 4 V.                1.56.52.1020

WickedWhims V.    145e

Extra Script mods:   MCCC, Basemental Drugs + Alcohol, Better Romance

Extra notes:            Although I play with additional script mods, my testing is done with MCCC and WW alone.

Some bugs I've found.

1. In regard to post from Кобра, can confirm, remove beekeeper outfit does not work.

2. Sexually Alluring trait causes teens to participate in sex with option to prevent teen-non teen relations. This goes for autonomous joining and peeping

(if teen is exhibitionist). So far I've noticed teens joining in on non teens, but not the other way around.

Addendum: It's not trait, rather friendly relationship score that increase sex score. Trait just pushes sex scoring further up.

3. Positive Impressions causes drop in sex score.

4. Attraction System is severely bugged. Occult selection in particular causes drop in attraction regardless of positive (green) or negative (red) options picked

Positive options drop the score a bit, while negative ones impact is dramatically. I'm still exploring all possible combinations and preparing detailed report.

1 hour ago, Petr54 said:

Is it possible to make a plot animation to start sex? Now, if one sim does not like another, then there is a rejection of sex. This is issued in the form of a message. Is it possible to supplement this rejection with animation? I propose such a beginning. Sim goes to Sim’s back and grabs her by the chest. Next comes two ways of animation.

1. If Sim Male does not like Sim Female, then she turns and gives him a fist in the face. The Sim Male falls funny and ceases to pester Sim Female.

2. If Sim Female likes Sim Male, then sex begins between them.

I think there should be "PLOT" category, that will separate just "looped" animation from "sequenced"
also "sequenced" animations should not be affected by changing duration of sex\anim (for now is buggy)

also also I think is too late for this kind of gameplay, since @TURBODRIVER designed WW as just "player for animations"...
and for now we have a lot of animations which only differs in name
what if in every animation there would be a some tags like:
- strength
- ability
- shyness
- funny
- etc
in the range from 0 to 10, so then you can use animation that really fit for the characters and situation
but now, probably, is too late to implement something like this, because no one author will add these tags to all their animations...

maybe if we can manually add them in game, when animation is playing and ofc then we can share our presets here

1 hour ago, 0xAF said:

I think there should be "PLOT" category

Definitely agree with this. And not just "PLOT", but also "TRANSITION" for changing poses for example. Cool idea would be to have separate orgasms that also impact outcome of sexual intercourse. I always found it funny how Sim with no sexual experience is able to deepthroat, or execute some insanely difficult pose while having no fitness skill what so ever, and being obese does not hinder them what so ever. Immersion breaking to be honest. Also I'd like to see Sims being able to disconnect from existing sexual pairing. This would be great for marathon orgies.

P.S. Apologies for contribution toward topic derailment. Maybe it's time for suggestion thread that is pinned so we can keep this one for support.

Well everything is working for me well almost everything since and this has to do with Attractiveness been added to this mod I think ? can not get teens and adults and etc to have a sexual relationship anymore I'm guessing it's got something to do with the age restriction in the attractiveness menu because young adults see adults and elders but no teens and same for adults and elders but teens only see teens relationship for example I had a teen and a young adult have relationship together don't get me wrong thay still have a certain relationship just not a full one for now but I can not get them to use any sex animations together is there a way to disable the attractiveness for now or do I have wait to it gets fixed ?

51 minutes ago, GosnZvizn said:

@ziggyboy

You have to enable teen - non teen relationships from WickedWhims settings. Not from Attractiveness.

Click on anything, literally. Then choose Wicked... - Settings - Relationships Settings - Romance Age Restrictions Switch

Option was never enabled by default with any release of this mod, EVER.

Thats strange I don't have that on my version of wickrd ( Romance Age Restrictions Switch )

Personality Settings  -->Relationships Impressions Switch

-->Relationships Impressions Hints Switch

Attractiveness            -->Sims Attractiveness Switch

-->Attractiveness Relationships Scoring Switch

-->Attractiveness Storytelling Switch

Open Rlationships Swith

Persistent Social Boredom Switch 

Cheats                       -->Desire Switch

-->Grobal Jealousy Switch

I recently just updated it but I don't see it in my Relationships Settings Any where ?

I've gone through the right procedure I have to delete all of the wicked files and in save files then load up the game save it then come out of the game then add in the new wicked than all good to load up the game