WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

7 hours ago, Uncle D said:

(Sigh) unfortunately no, I downloaded over 20 skins between Maxis Match and Alpha, and that damn pink detail continues on Default WW Bottom body

Last chance will be ask creator for a recolor chance, open mesh or texture and fix pink area with another color in PSD or Paint.  Like people do with simsresource downloads  extra recolors.  

Tattoo option still alive also. Using a pussy tattoo detail might fix that.  mr wild guy have a lot of body details  might one of those works. 

17 hours ago, Bhob said:

I've been trying to find a way to turn off condom usage for a few townies.  GosnZvizn pointed out an option under Sex -> Pregnancy to use any birth control.  I unchecked it, then initiated WW, but when I was doing a vaginal animation I still go the "[Townie] used a condom" dialog.  So unless that option is played family only, it's not working.

I might be that "automatic birth control use" is only the default if you put BC in your sims' inventories. For random townies using birth control, theres somewhere like, four settings ranging from never to always. How these settings interact in detail, I don't know.

I once hat the problem that the sim I wanted my sim to become pregnant from had condoms in their inventory (it was a played sim a while ago) and I managed to make him run out of condoms eventually. I would have preferred a more granular way to enable/disable birth control for specific sims, too.

13 hours ago, igor2540 said:

Last chance will be ask creator for a recolor chance, open mesh or texture and fix pink area with another color in PSD or Paint.  Like people do with simsresource downloads  extra recolors.  

Tattoo option still alive also. Using a pussy tattoo detail might fix that.  mr wild guy have a lot of body details  might one of those works. 

I tried with Sim 4 Studio, and even changing the pink to transparent, when I start the game the damn pink is still there!

By the way, thanks for your attention, I thought I would be ignored because of a little pink detail

Hi! Thanks fo the mod and kudos for the incredible work. I just wanted to tell I encountered a strange bug:

i noticed a couple townies going around stark naked (nude was their everyday outfit) and instead of a face they had the wicked whims heart ,behind it their face was invisible. I went to edit them in cas and found this heart was considered some kind of invisible hat, once removed the face returned to normal. 

Also sims do not seem to respect the setting I saved, like for example the sweating: I disabled it but they keep sweating anyway.

@skybarbie Wonderful post! I really love it, no I adore it! 

But I guess eventually you forget to mention you like to drink a lot and smoke a much more than you drink, your nose is always sooo snowy white and you use GraphicalXTC-Sims3 content for extraordinairy game crashes. Did I forget to put any of the needed stuff for a wonderful gamecrash in the boiler?

I hope this isn't considered inapproriate, but I thought I'd post this here for anyone using the latest Patreon release of WW (v146) which adds strip clubs as a feature. If anyone is using that and looking for a strip club I've found after some testing that a strip club lot I made a while ago based off the strip club in GTA V actually works really well with this new mechanic. 

So I've updated it somewhat and reuploaded it to my collection along with instructions on how to make the best use of it in your game. So, yeah, hope no one minds this slight self-promotion, but I figured maybe someone was looking for something like this and would be interesting in getting the heads up. Here's a couple of pictures, more (along with explanation in the post linked).

Exterior.png.3da9763bd41dc2c708ba2a037d1fe9d4.png     Stage2.png.fdaf919b503315c818cb287cc51b67ee.png

Stage1.png.3e3d00422981d79ef008addebf75cd81.png     PrivateRooms2_2.png.4e93a8a7171849add894993abb9c38c8.png

2 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

I hope this isn't considered inapproriate, but I thought I'd post this here for anyone using the latest Patreon release of WW (v146) which adds strip clubs as a feature. If anyone is using that and looking for a strip club I've found after some testing that a strip club lot I made a while ago based off the strip club in GTA V actually works really well with this new mechanic. 

So I've updated it somewhat and reuploaded it to my collection along with instructions on how to make the best use of it in your game. So, yeah, hope no one minds this slight self-promotion, but I figured maybe someone was looking for something like this and would be interesting in getting the heads up.

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

I hope one day we will have a settings.cfg for for WW like we do with MCCC. It gets really old having to redo everything every time you start a new game. The import and export is useful, but there's just too much crap left behind in the save folder, and it doesn't work as reliably as a settings.cfg.

Thanks @SkyBarbie My game has been working perfectly (or as near as one can reasonably expect) and I was starting to feel decidedly left-out of the conversation. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. But now that I've imported my Sims 3 mods folder my game crashes instantly!

Yes! I'm one of the cool kids again! :cakeslice: