WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Heads up. The latest iteration of Sims 4 Studio has a skintone batch fix.

BUT...

It will run on the tuning package of WW if you just let it run on your entire mods folder. Not sure what effect that will have. I made sure to put the original file back after S4S did its thing.

So I'm currently having trouble where the animations are out of place? Like my sim is masturbating but he's stroking an invisible penis on top of his actual one. Its happening with most of my animations. They're grabbing invisible stuff when they should be grabbing a chair, the sims and other furniture's. Is the cause from a body adjuster of some sort? 

1 hour ago, Reckoning said:

So I'm currently having trouble where the animations are out of place? Like my sim is masturbating but he's stroking an invisible penis on top of his actual one. Its happening with most of my animations. They're grabbing invisible stuff when they should be grabbing a chair, the sims and other furniture's. Is the cause from a body adjuster of some sort? 

Anim probably uses a different sized penis to the one you use...

Not sure what I'm missing here with installation. I just got this game on Steam and after playing around with it for around an hour I tried to instal this mod. However the games folders didn't automatically make a mods folder, I manually made one yet I still am missing the resource.cfg and mods aren't being found by the game. Is it because it's on Steam? I made sure I checked the boxes to enable scripts and mods and restarted a few times, yet the required files still don't appear.

Hello everybody,

i have encountered a strange little glitch with the new WW and also the previous one, it put a question mark on certain sims, i wonder if it's not the pubic hairs of WW that's cause this problems, i also encounter a last exception saying that's "something from WW cause some trouble and get desactivated for the well being of the game". i guess it's a message to prevent the game from crashing.

Anyway, that's my experiences with the mod recently since the skintone patch, i hope there will be a issue soon.

22 hours ago, carnation77 said:

I quite like snowy ascape, particularly the new world.

I just played it a bit. Looved it. The world is indeed awesome and the features and gameplay aswell.

Unlike Eco Lifestyle. Features and gameplay are really good, but I never want to play in the Eco world. That world is too bleak and depressing for me lol.. ?

On 12/24/2020 at 9:39 PM, DarkAudit said:

Heads up. The latest iteration of Sims 4 Studio has a skintone batch fix.

BUT...

It will run on the tuning package of WW if you just let it run on your entire mods folder. Not sure what effect that will have. I made sure to put the original file back after S4S did its thing.

@DarkAuditDid Sim 4 Studio fix all cc skin and WW skintones ? And do we have to keep the settings  that Turbo recommend ? Has anyone try it ?

Hi! Guys, I´m still having the error message. I don´t know what to do, have reinstalled de base game, actualice de mods... going crazy

The report says ->

Possible Cause
(Confidence: 100%)
\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package
Reason [manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_Termination'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'factory')

Can you help me?