WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

5 minutes ago, Caracan said:

Sooo do we have any plans on making a sexbot module for servo btw? :smirk:

that already exists, or do you mean something else?

Sex Servo [Discover University]

• Servo Sims are now available for sex interactions
  • Added a default Servo Penis for Male Servo made by MiniGiles
5 minutes ago, greenlightning said:

okay.  ah i had a windows update which has messed up my agility  to dl mods, it become very inconvenient so im leery about this one.  

this update?

windows.PNG

@B10HAZARD.:

please use spoiler for such bullshit videos.

if i read here every day which difficulties the people have to modding such a simple game like sims 4 then it is absolutely clear that they also have problems on their computer. i would not advise anyone here to upgrade to 2004!

@DarkAudit:

my speech, EA is just too stupid, they always have been.

when it goes online there will be many more patches in a very short time. i don't want this shit, i will install sims 4 in august at the earliest. EA is just a club of stupid idiots.

45 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

please any help? how to unlock the talk for start the  fast sex with the specific sims? becouse i'm tired of starting sex alone and waiting for someone to arrive at random... ??

WW Have Sex command menu only works when both sims have around a 50% romantic relationship.

Manual Sex will work if you click on a viable sex object like a bed, chair, or floor but the other sim must usually be invited to hang out first.

The exception being at public venues where many other sims gather at the same location.

Public Venues they tend to use the bathroom toilets mostly.

You can also go to visit other households and normally get asked for sex after a bit of time.

WW Settings/Sex/Autonomy/Autonomy Intensity/Extreme (total strangers will even ask for sex)

Provided the other 'conditions' (settings) for WW sex are all met.  

I'd also disable the WW Attractiveness feature as I think it messes with autonomy.

39 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

WW Have Sex command menu only works when both sims have around a 50% romantic relationship.

Manual Sex will work if you click on a viable sex object like a bed, chair, or floor but the other sim must usually be invited to hang out first.

The exception being at public venues where many other sims gather at the same location.

Public Venues they tend to use the bathroom toilets mostly.

You can also go to visit other households and normally get asked for sex after a bit of time.

WW Settings/Sex/Autonomy/Autonomy Intensity/Extreme (total strangers will even ask for sex)

Provided the other 'conditions' (settings) for WW sex are all met.  

I'd also disable the WW Attractiveness feature as I think it messes with autonomy.

i started playing again the sims 4 afther 1 year and i remember that in the old wikedw when you spoke awith nother stranger sims a writing "whoohoo" immediatly appared , and you could have sex immediatly without having 50% relationship, with all foreign sims. i tried to set an extreme level but nothing...i have the sex alone  and waiting for someone  to ask me to join me, and in the clubs during sex alone i call someone but is available only 1 max 2 sims... i can't choose who to have sex with...

Does anyone uses Noir penises for WW? I have a problem with them, apparently they require the use of noir penis tattoos or they won't have any texture in the game, but if I use any of those they will transfer they texture to the sheer clothing. So is there a way to fix it or bypass it? Thank you.

Ok, so I had some skin tones, that were not supported by ww, unfortunately so now I have to figure out how to bypass it without changing skins.

8 hours ago, Vincenza said:

@B10HAZARD.:

please use spoiler for such bullshit videos.

if i read here every day which difficulties the people have to modding such a simple game like sims 4 then it is absolutely clear that they also have problems on their computer. i would not advise anyone here to upgrade to 2004!

First of all no, as it was not a big enough post to warrant a spoiler.

Second, the video is not bullshit. the 2004 update is causing issues with (some users) not all.

- so i thought it would be helpful for the OP.

Ranting about some users new to modding having difficulties and problems on here doesn't help anyone. 

being patient, polite and helpful does.

:) 

16 hours ago, capitanohook said:

i started playing again the sims 4 afther 1 year and i remember that in the old wikedw when you spoke awith nother stranger sims a writing "whoohoo" immediatly appared , and you could have sex immediatly without having 50% relationship, with all foreign sims. i tried to set an extreme level but nothing...i have the sex alone  and waiting for someone  to ask me to join me, and in the clubs during sex alone i call someone but is available only 1 max 2 sims... i can't choose who to have sex with...

Yes WW has changed quite a bit from back then.

WW Always Accept Cheat should be set at 2 bars for group sex.

Be sure to also disable the Gender Compliance switches to enable group sex, (I think there are 2 different locations)

Disable Pregnancy.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings: (Open Relationships:ON), (Romance Age:ON)
Cheats: (Desire Switch:ON), (Global Jealousy:OFF)  (Global Incest:Your Choice)  

Autonomy Awareness: (Player Sims:ON),(Joining Sex:ON),(Relationship Awareness:OFF),(Cheating)),
(Pregnancy Awareness:OFF),(Sex Location Memory:ON),(Sex Animation Memory:ON),
(Last 4 Switches: OFF) (or you can decide about gender and blocking around kids)

These are from older notes that I need to update for newer WW versions so some things might be changed now.

Not in game ATM to check them.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Yes WW has changed quite a bit from back then.

WW Always Accept Cheat should be set at 2 bars for group sex.

Be sure to also disable the Gender Compliance switches to enable group sex, (I think there are 2 different locations)

Disable Pregnancy.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings: (Open Relationships:ON), (Romance Age:ON)
Cheats: (Desire Switch:ON), (Global Jealousy:OFF)  (Global Incest:Your Choice)  

Autonomy Awareness: (Player Sims:ON),(Joining Sex:ON),(Relationship Awareness:OFF),(Cheating)),
(Pregnancy Awareness:OFF),(Sex Location Memory:ON),(Sex Animation Memory:ON),
(Last 4 Switches: OFF) (or you can decide about gender and blocking around kids)

These are from older notes that I need to update for newer WW versions so some things might be changed now.

Not in game ATM to check them.

thank you for the help scorpio ! lol !!! now work well...becouse i have create a new sim ... i hadn't realize of my old sim  was a teenager !!! :D 

1 hour ago, capitanohook said:

thank you for the help scorpio ! lol !!! now work well...becouse i have create a new sim ... i hadn't realize of my old sim  was a teenager !!! :D 

Oh, well that explains it then... WW has Teen Sex disabled by default.

FYI: Change settings for future if needed.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings:
Teen Sex Switch: ON
Sex Progression Settings: Full Sex Progression
Player Sex Duration: Climax Finish
Advanced Sex Interaction Settings: Height Slider (ON if you use them)
Respect Gender Preference: (OFF for group sex?) (ON for straight sex)
(Had to enable (ON) due to males asking my male PC sim for sex all the time)

?(Maybe this (OFF) switch has more to do with the 'Anything Goes' Gender setting)

Just now, sims4mods420blazeit said:

This is my first time playing during an update with this mod. Do the animations tend to need to be updated too? Or is most of it resolved when Turbodriver updates WW?

mostly resolved when the core mods are updated. So script ones like WW, MCCC, UI Cheats, those sort of things. Animations don't need updating when a new patch drops...

Is there a way to reset sim statistics? I recovered an earlier save to do something else but the statistics from all the stuff done well after the recovered save were present on it.  I tried the in-game settings reset and that didn't work.

Edit: Nevermind.   Haven't played Sims 4 or used WW in well over a year or so. Just went back through Turbo's patch notes and saw that he baked sex stuff into the base game statistics and that did reset properly.  It's just the statistics from when you click on the sim and bring it up from the wicked menu that are fucked.  Makes sense since Turbo doesn't use them anymore.  

hello i don't saw that that patch is coming and before i know it i already have. Right now i must delete all my mods and w8 for new coming or wickedwhims update for new patch will be enough and if yes how long will take moderators for new update. Thanks for reply in advance.

20 minutes ago, Makroi said:

hello i don't saw that that patch is coming and before i know it i already have. Right now i must delete all my mods and w8 for new coming or wickedwhims update for new patch will be enough and if yes how long will take moderators for new update. Thanks for reply in advance.

They update when they get around to it. It could be later today or it could be next week. It happens when it happens.