WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

32 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

It's because of the attraction system. If you have one sim who is not attracted then it won't work. You could try giving your sim the "sexually alluring" trait to see if that fixes the issue.

The issue isn't with my sim but the other two.

Does relationship level have more weight than the attraction system? I made a club with WW rules and while I had trouble getting my sim in 3P, I did see two other female sims in MFF a lot. Those two female sims also had very high friendship levels with each other.

39 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

Does relationship level have more weight than the attraction system? I made a club with WW rules and while I had trouble getting my sim in 3P, I did see two other female sims in MFF a lot. Those two female sims also had very high friendship levels with each other.

Assuming you don't have full Always Accept on? If it's set, the attractiveness and relationship shouldn't matter.

Are we *still* having problems with this?

5 hours ago, Achelexus said:

Seems good, is it possible to get rid of Peeping Tom/Tina from appearing in your lot after it? Not as peeping sims but as regular visitors. I'm tired of seeing peeping Tina around when I want to get rid of her.

If you use MCCC, you can just click on them when they show up on your lot and delete sim. Just make sure that you've set up at least one of your created sims with the peeping trait or else Tom/Tina will just reappear again.

If I'm creating a new save, I'll just set up my own peeping sims right off the bat so that Tom/Tina never appear in the first place. Hope all that helps.

8 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

7 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Assuming you don't have full Always Accept on? If it's set, the attractiveness and relationship shouldn't matter.

Are we *still* having problems with this?

Oh, I don't have that on. So relationship for friends does matter in 3P?

I would want those systems on outside of gatherings, so is there another workaround besides always toggling it on/off with gatherings? Does setting a club to have a flirty vibe help with that?

3 hours ago, Achelexus said:

Is it possible to preview WW animations somehow instead of having to go through all of the process of selecting them 1 by 1 for each location type, and with different numbers of participants so I can see all of which I like?

How do you imagine this? It's impossible.

4 hours ago, Achelexus said:

Is it possible to preview WW animations somehow instead of having to go through all of the process of selecting them 1 by 1 for each location type, and with different numbers of participants so I can see all of which I like?

That's a very complex feature and can't be implemented in the game. If you want to preview them go to the download page of the animation pack, most animators provide gif previews there.

Not sure if this is a Wicked Whims issue, but here goes.  Just built a strip club, and everything works fine, but I noticed that piles of trash spawn out of nowhere all over the floor.  I have no idea where it's coming from, either, as I've got the bar disabled so nobody's buying drinks.  On a rare occasion, the janitor NPC will actually pick up a pile of trash and throw it away, but for the most part, they -- along with club patrons, dancers, etc,.  -- will pick up the trash and just stand around with it in their hands.

28 minutes ago, ShivyManeuver said:

Not sure if this is a Wicked Whims issue, but here goes.  Just built a strip club, and everything works fine, but I noticed that piles of trash spawn out of nowhere all over the floor.  I have no idea where it's coming from, either, as I've got the bar disabled so nobody's buying drinks.  On a rare occasion, the janitor NPC will actually pick up a pile of trash and throw it away, but for the most part, they -- along with club patrons, dancers, etc,.  -- will pick up the trash and just stand around with it in their hands.

You may want to ask on Patreon or on Discord. The current version of Wicked Whims here does not contain the strip club feature yet. 

On 5/21/2020 at 8:05 AM, 0xAF said:

yeah that's great... but i think we need more ^^ , i mean , it would be perfect if this mod has everything included in it , including the beard and hair growth + body hair growth as well because we really need it ... having to put it on every new sim we create is boring and unrealistic.. it would be perfect if all the sims had hair on them that could grow and be trimmed as well ... full body hair ( pubic , armpit , arms , chest , legs , beard , head, ass...) i mean a full mod for body hair growth that is merged with WW. great idea no? :D i hope we can have this soon :D . i love this mod so if it could have all the main functions i would die happy ! :3 

1 hour ago, SuperFaceMaster said:

Just an idea, but the embarrassing moodlet for Open Showers should be restricted to Sims whose naturism/exhibitionism is under 2 or 3. It's a bit weird for my maxed-out naturism sims to suddenly be uncomfortable with public nudity when they're showering together.

agreed and for exhibitionists it should give a positive moodlet.

16 hours ago, sofien9 said:

yeah that's great... but i think we need more ^^ , i mean , it would be perfect if this mod has everything included in it , including the beard and hair growth + body hair growth as well because we really need it ... having to put it on every new sim we create is boring and unrealistic.. it would be perfect if all the sims had hair on them that could grow and be trimmed as well ... full body hair ( pubic , armpit , arms , chest , legs , beard , head, ass...) i mean a full mod for body hair growth that is merged with WW. great idea no? :D i hope we can have this soon :D . i love this mod so if it could have all the main functions i would die happy ! :3 

not everybody is into the  body hair thing, I am a hairy person IRL and would personally hate having to deal with this in game as well, or it just being something I'd have to search through menus to disable. 

3 hours ago, bobahloo said:

not everybody is into the  body hair thing, I am a hairy person IRL and would personally hate having to deal with this in game as well, or it just being something I'd have to search through menus to disable. 

Agreed.  I'm already afraid of too much feature creep making it more difficult to configure things to my liking, instead of moving toward creating optional modules one can choose to install and use, or skip completely if one so desires.  Maybe I'm strange, but I personally have been instantly disabling the Attractiveness and Impressions options from the moment they debuted, because they seemed to me to add nothing I wanted and to interfere with how I did want WW to work.  I would love to see those options and other new features be turned into separate modules that I could choose not to install, rather than having to wade through an ever-more complex settings menu to locate where to turn off things I never wanted in my game.

2 minutes ago, ryanmayfair said:

Agreed.  I'm already afraid of too much feature creep making it more difficult to configure things to my liking, instead of moving toward creating optional modules one can choose to install and use, or skip completely if one so desires.  Maybe I'm strange, but I personally have been instantly disabling the Attractiveness and Impressions options from the moment they debuted, because they seemed to me to add nothing I wanted and to interfere with how I did want WW to work.  I would love to see those options and other new features be turned into separate modules that I could choose not to install, rather than having to wade through an ever-more complex settings menu to locate where to turn off things I never wanted in my game.

I do the same thing. And turn on always accept. That way my sim can just go pork some other random sim when he wants to because thats what the mod is for. I hadn't thought of separate mod packages really but I can that as an idea.

?