WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

By the way, wasn't there a plan to give sims way to sell their nudes over the internet or something? And if yes, is it anywhere in development? Patreon only?

Edit: nevermind, I found it's a v156 planned feature - keeping the above post in case someone is looking for it.

On 10/10/2018 at 12:53 AM, procian said:

Road to fame is known to cause problems....i'd delete it myself.....also update any little ms sam stuff too.

Is this still the case after all the updates?

I noticed the royalties from the Professional Singer feature wasn't working for me and I'm not sure if it's a conflict with something. On a related note, are there tools that help check for conflicts?

On 3/1/2020 at 11:34 PM, jixx said:

Is the Naturism skill working as intended? It seems like any sim that bathes on a regular basis will eventually master it, and that'll go even faster if they live with someone and don't obsessively change out of pajamas every morning. If the criteria for building the skill basically boils down to simply existing, why not just turn Naturist and Exhibitionist into reward traits or something so only the sims we want have them? It's kind of silly to be okay with running around outside naked just because you took a shower in your own home a few times.

I'm wondering about this as well. I found regular use of WW animations also leveled up naturism.

Most odd thing I saw was naturism leveling up by itself during a regular conversation.

Question on controlling the WW animations. When using the "Next (stage)" option, it doesn't seem to ever end, including the "Next (End)" option. After the last stage, it just moves onto the next animation. The cum option also doesn't seem to end, interrupt, or progress the animations.

Is the only way to end a WW interaction by X'ing it out in the action queue?

1 hour ago, nanashi50 said:

Question on controlling the WW animations. When using the "Next (stage)" option, it doesn't seem to ever end, including the "Next (End)" option. After the last stage, it just moves onto the next animation. The cum option also doesn't seem to end, interrupt, or progress the animations.

Is the only way to end a WW interaction by X'ing it out in the action queue?

Go into your sex settings and make sure that you have the "climax" stage selected for the end of the session. My sims will repeat the climax animations at least two or three times before stopping on their own, but they do stop without me interfering. 

Did something happen to the Body Selector feature? I could swear you just needed to click on your Sim to get the option. I can't find it at all now. Any clues?

image.png.daa17a9cde98bdccd870de8666fa77fb.png

I'm not sure if this has to do with it.

image.png.52c0592cf3da3bdf2cad97cf25cce894.png

I get this warning when I enter the game, even though I only have one version of WW installed.

2 hours ago, Achelexus said:

Did something happen to the Body Selector feature? I could swear you just needed to click on your Sim to get the option. I can't find it at all now. Any clues?

image.png.daa17a9cde98bdccd870de8666fa77fb.png

I'm not sure if this has to do with it.

image.png.52c0592cf3da3bdf2cad97cf25cce894.png

I get this warning when I enter the game, even though I only have one version of WW installed.

I would double check that if I was you.....

@Achelexus:

that would have been my question, where is the tuning package. remember for the future, the two wickedwhims files always in a separate folder!

exactly as Turbodriver explains it.

with so many script mods it is almost a wonder if the game runs smoothly ?

2 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

I've preordered, but I'm guessing a week at least before most mods have recovered from patch day.

I also preordered :D
Patch will come June 2nd - so last day I'll play is June 1st and I won't play until June 8th or 9th

depending how quick the mods will be updated (not only WW, but everything else)
I guess, since we will see firemen and a lot of more stuff changing a lot of programming, most modders will already have nightmares :D

I hope it won't be to much work for them to update their mods, but we will see
*fingers crossed*

On 5/23/2020 at 2:04 AM, DarkAudit said:
Spoiler

THIS MOD WILL BREAK ON 2 JUNE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

IF YOU BLINDLY PATCH WITHOUT UPDATING MODS FIRST, IT'S YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT, AND YOU SHOULD NOT EXPECT ANY SUPPORT UNTIL THE MOD IS UPDATED.

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

On 5/11/2020 at 7:34 AM, BatDood said:

Hi all,

My hotkey to progress to the next animation doesn't seem to work. It used to work in an older version of WW. Is there a setting that I'm missing somewhere to that I can activate it? All my settings are the same from before so technically it SHOULD work but it doesn't. Any insight would be appreciated.

Also wondering about this. My settings say the key is "Q" but when I hit Q nothing happens.

the file is not downloading, says it gave error in the download, but it is only in these files, I tried to download other files and they worked, already tried here, through the TURBODRIVER website etc, can you tell me what to do?

I'm looking forward to the new pack but I haven't pre-ordered it yet. I typically wait until release day or when most of the mods I use are fixed.  Also gives it a few days for Game Changers/ Youtube simmers to play it, record it/tweet about it and bring up glitches that need to patched in. At least I'd know it's an EA glitch and not a broken mod/cc problem.

Anyways, I'm trying to wrap up my story lines as far as I can before the patch.

I have a feeling a lot of CC is going to break.?

Not looking forward to that. Mods are one thing but furniture/clutter items? Fuck...lol

I want to hope that won't happen but...I think I'd rather assume that it will break everything, rather than figuring that furniture won't break again.

On 5/23/2020 at 5:04 AM, DarkAudit said:

THIS MOD WILL BREAK ON 2 JUNE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

IF YOU BLINDLY PATCH WITHOUT UPDATING MODS FIRST, IT'S YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT, AND YOU SHOULD NOT EXPECT ANY SUPPORT UNTIL THE MOD IS UPDATED.

History of people not reading previous pages so....

10 minutes ago, Shichijou said:

Yes it is possible. You have to give peeping sim trait to your desired sim and they will appear instead

I don't have this trait at all. Is it in the reward shop? Also what happens if multiple sims have the trait? Can they all appear?

42 minutes ago, Achelexus said:

I don't have this trait at all. Is it in the reward shop? Also what happens if multiple sims have the trait? Can they all appear?

I couldn't remember how I did it last time but it wasn't in the reward shop. It has something to do with shift+left clicking a sim then add a trait. Might be wrong

8 hours ago, Achelexus said:

I do this all the time. You just have to have the household active as played. Then open the cheat console while you have the sim selected and type the following:

traits.equip_trait WickedWhims_Trait_Peeping_NPC_Sim_Hidden

(You can just copy and paste that line into the cheat)

You can do this for multiple sims and they will show up randomly.

13 minutes ago, BatDood said:

I do this all the time. You just have to have the household active as played. Then open the cheat console while you have the sim selected and type the following:

traits.equip_trait WickedWhims_Trait_Peeping_NPC_Sim_Hidden

(You can just copy and paste that line into the cheat)

You can do this for multiple sims and they will show up randomly.

Seems good, is it possible to get rid of Peeping Tom/Tina from appearing in your lot after it? Not as peeping sims but as regular visitors. I'm tired of seeing peeping Tina around when I want to get rid of her.

4 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

3P doesn't seem to work for me. When I use the "Ask to Join" interaction, I get a notification saying the other two sims don't like each other.

Am I doing something wrong?

It's because of the attraction system. If you have one sim who is not attracted then it won't work. You could try giving your sim the "sexually alluring" trait to see if that fixes the issue.