WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

6 hours ago, Godzilla-Force said:

Forgive me if I was misunderstood, but I mean Traditional/Default woohoo, not animated sex scenes, like woohoo in the Lighthouse in Brindleten bay, and Waterfall woohoo in Sulani.

ohh! Sorry! I misunderstood what you meant.

I'm not sure how I can help you then, I haven't seen any options for that yet or maybe there is but haven't found it yet.

14 hours ago, Godzilla-Force said:

Forgive me if I was misunderstood, but I mean Traditional/Default woohoo, not animated sex scenes, like woohoo in the Lighthouse in Brindleten bay, and Waterfall woohoo in Sulani.

Default WooHoo is heavily censored for obvious reasons. It's all fully clothed and performed out of view of the player with some rather nightmare inducing animations. 

Hi all,

I just downloaded this mod and I noticed I am having an issue where I cannot edit the sim or their clothing, when I go to edit in CAS the "rotate" icon appears instead as if I had right clicked. Left clicking works fine everywhere else in the game so I can't figure out what the issue is - removing the mod didn't fix the issue, in fact, when I go to create a sim, it's completely blank. If I put the mod back, the sim is there but can't be edited.

Thanks and sorry if this has been answered before

Hi all,

My hotkey to progress to the next animation doesn't seem to work. It used to work in an older version of WW. Is there a setting that I'm missing somewhere to that I can activate it? All my settings are the same from before so technically it SHOULD work but it doesn't. Any insight would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, naruto56 said:

Are the condoms in WW not 100% pregnancy proof? My character ended up getting pregnant again but we have like 17 condoms left and it is set to autonomous so I assumed it was used.

there is a special setting for that. under pregnancy settings/birth control settings/birth control accuracy switch to perfect mode.

On 5/9/2020 at 9:25 AM, chancemorris said:

I am rather new to all this if anybody would be able to help me out with my issue.

I have the basegame, I  had downloaded whickedwhims, and mods for it. When i go try and make a sim do whickedwhim animation nothing happens and when i click the the whickedwhims tag again it only has a setting option. 

Alternatively if i have a sim do a solo animation, they will go the the spot and will continuously disappear and reappear without doing anything, without me being able to do anything about it besides restarting the game.

have you tried taking every mod out of your folder and do a game repair and then test it again? also remember to download the newly posted updated version of this mod

Hello! Since installing the todays new update, inventories seem to bug out. Tampons and birth control are disappearing from inventories, and icons for items in sims inventory you click on get either stuck on your cursor, or stuck duplicated on top of the item in the inventory. It can only be fixed with a reload of the save file

22 minutes ago, bigfoot2008 said:

I have everything set to High and automatic, no one seems to be fucking. at all.. unless i manually do it.. anyone else experiencing this? the male does solo stuff, however doesn't touch both of his girlfriends 

Same problem here, and they ask each other before having sex like.. SINCE WHEN MY SIMS ARE THAT POLITE?

i'm having an issue with the new update. there's an exception from ww & nisa's. if i click to try anything only the settings open will appear but i can't even click it? i've deleted things that may conflict but i think this mod is the issue.