WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

hi all,

social need behaviour has been erratic for a while, sometimes sex activities dont replenish it, sometimes it drops fast or\and never replenish even after normal social interaction, ive to exit game and restart to fix it cause ww.fix doesnt help.

its been like this for at least a year, but it seems its getting worse.

thank you for everything as usual and bye bye.

1 hour ago, parzysty said:

Is there a way to ww.apply_offset on items that are being used in an animation? I changed sim's height but now the items alignment is off...

Not that I know of since animations are made with actors that have the same height.

This has been a typical problem with using any height sliders even in earlier Sims games.

Even some of the normal EA games animations, like kissing, will look strange.

3 hours ago, BlueHorse259 said:

just faced an error when I started my game

wicked whims couldn't find the script data

well... it's there and it is where it always has been for a couple of years

going to delete the files and download again maybe it helps 

Did you update your game and forget to reenable script mods?

So I keep getting warnings when I load the game, saying that I'm using an unsupported WW file -- plus I keep getting the same notification errors that others have posted.

WW is up to date. Kinky Whims and the Sims 4 Community Library that's needed for it is up to date. I'm pretty sure Basemental and MC Command Centre is up to date as well. (Last I checked MC was not updated since Feb?)

I'm really not sure what's going on.

23 minutes ago, Dovahkriid2 said:

So I keep getting warnings when I load the game, saying that I'm using an unsupported WW file -- plus I keep getting the same notification errors that others have posted.

WW is up to date. Kinky Whims and the Sims 4 Community Library that's needed for it is up to date. I'm pretty sure Basemental and MC Command Centre is up to date as well. (Last I checked MC was not updated since Feb?)

I'm really not sure what's going on.

Try without KW

yup

got a problem

sry i'm french so it's quite hard for me to quick search what i'm looking for in aaaaall thoses comments and texts

so i prefer asking my question here

first, i set up only the "Nisa’s Wicked Perversions" mod, and everything's ok

but i just set up WW and now my sims are censored. Like before. Ok they have lots more fun but i can't see anything -_-""

i guess it's just a setting to fix but as i said before, i'm french and i already spend last hour to try to fix it so help plz

so if anyone can i help me

thx!!

11 minutes ago, charlieMCK said:

yup

got a problem

sry i'm french so it's quite hard for me to quick search what i'm looking for in aaaaall thoses comments and texts

so i prefer asking my question here

first, i set up only the "Nisa’s Wicked Perversions" mod, and everything's ok

but i just set up WW and now my sims are censored. Like before. Ok they have lots more fun but i can't see anything -_-""

i guess it's just a setting to fix but as i said before, i'm french and i already spend last hour to try to fix it so help plz

so if anyone can i help me

thx!!

You downloaded and installed the streamer mod didn't you....delete it you don't need it unless you post a lot on social media such as you tube....

Vous avez téléchargé et installé le mod streamer, n'est-ce pas ... supprimez-le, vous n'en avez pas besoin, sauf si vous postez beaucoup sur les réseaux sociaux tels que votre tube ...

1 hour ago, procian said:

You downloaded and installed the streamer mod didn't you....delete it you don't need it unless you post a lot on social media such as you tube....

Vous avez téléchargé et installé le mod streamer, n'est-ce pas ... supprimez-le, vous n'en avez pas besoin, sauf si vous postez beaucoup sur les réseaux sociaux tels que votre tube ...

hell yeah

i haven't noticed that

thank u so much

So usually when ww sex ends the event is over but I was wondering if say a sim was using a stocks prop with solo animation then another sim came up and started having sex with them and after the sex between them were over the person in the stocks would just go back to solo stocks animation instead of them just being done then having to use the stocks again. Is it possible that instead of the whole ww event being over the sim that was in the stocks prop would just continue using the the prop after the other sim was done with them?

I have a small question, so is there a way for me to make it so that any time my sims attempt to either "Try for baby" or "woohoo" on their own, they will do so with WW method of it, rather then the vanilla way of doing so? Recently my sim decided to cheat on her finace with her new bestie (I was shocked) and they chose the "try for baby" and wound up doing it vanilla.

-Cari

On 4/19/2020 at 8:39 AM, ringingbellz said:

Hey there, sorry to bother you but I was wondering if these packages still work with the current WW + HQ mod? So far I haven't been able to find a ton of information on this, and unfortunately I can't get the workaround to work in my game.

I've been off the game for a while now, since at least a patch ago, converting the latest WW and extra skin tones packages now, will add them here, I cant test them at the moment but if you downloaded my old versions just delete those and replace with these.

For version 153D+ public

FHQ__WW_RLE2.package

FHQ__WW_RLES.package

If you use the extra skin tones packages.

FHQ__WW_EST_RLE2.package

I noticed the filesize increased for the base mod conversion so guess they added or changed something, would explain why they stopped working. 

8 hours ago, greenlightning said:

just recently got ww.wickedwhimslogfolder  anyone else have this in there file folder? is it suppose to be there?

You sure you got the name right? The name of the log file has changed with the new version, but there shouldn't be any new folders created.

Hello all, I am having a very strange issue when planning a social event. Every time I get to the choose venue section, it shows up completely blank with no venues to select. I have tried switching different households and the problem persists. I've also tried removing any mods that edit the venue lists and lots, and tried repairing the game, but still I'm having the same issue. There is also not much information at all on google, so can anyone please help? I will share a screenshot so you can see exactly what I mean, thanks. 

NOEVENT.jpg

2 hours ago, Slapy7 said:

Hello all, I am having a very strange issue when planning a social event. Every time I get to the choose venue section, it shows up completely blank with no venues to select. I have tried switching different households and the problem persists. I've also tried removing any mods that edit the venue lists and lots, and tried repairing the game, but still I'm having the same issue. There is also not much information at all on google, so can anyone please help? I will share a screenshot so you can see exactly what I mean, thanks. 

Mod Peculiar Desires Mod requires an update, or remove it.

11 hours ago, Carida said:

I have a small question, so is there a way for me to make it so that any time my sims attempt to either "Try for baby" or "woohoo" on their own, they will do so with WW method of it, rather then the vanilla way of doing so? Recently my sim decided to cheat on her finace with her new bestie (I was shocked) and they chose the "try for baby" and wound up doing it vanilla.

-Cari

no. you would have to turn off regular woohoo altogether.