WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

12 minutes ago, RaiKaiser said:

Hellooo! My sims' tops in CAS is no longer nude, but their bottoms are. I can't remove their bra. Is this related to the latest update?

You have a broken female nude top....c mar? ….The better body one still works....

Wiecie jaka może być przyczyna nie działania u mnie tego tłumaczenia? mam włączone skrypty, mody ale gra w ogóle nie czyta tłumaczenia, jest wpakowany luźno do modow tam gdzie wickedwhims. Dodam, ze jakieś stare tłumaczenie innego autora u mnie działa bo na próbe wrzuciłam je na chwile do gry. Dodam, że mam macbook jeśli to ma jakieś znaczenie :(

36 minutes ago, Moniczqq1 said:

Wiecie jaka może być przyczyna nie działania u mnie tego tłumaczenia? mam włączone skrypty, mody ale gra w ogóle nie czyta tłumaczenia, jest wpakowany luźno do modow tam gdzie wickedwhims. Dodam, ze jakieś stare tłumaczenie innego autora u mnie działa bo na próbe wrzuciłam je na chwile do gry. Dodam, że mam macbook jeśli to ma jakieś znaczenie :(

Prawdopodobnie dlatego, że od wieków nie było tłumaczenie aktualizowane. Ja mam tylko niektóre elementy przetłumaczone, jednak większość jest po angielsku. Wątpię, by system operacyjny miał tu jakiś wpływ. Swoją drogą, nawet jeżeli używasz translatora, lepiej tu pisać po angielsku - prędzej dostaniesz pomoc.

Jeżeli kwestia języka to tylko estetyka, to możesz pobrać TS4 Studio (tak przynajmniej pamiętam) i samemu zrobić tłumaczenie.

I have noticed that if my female player undresses from a 'full outfit/dress' like when she sits on the toilet or when she strips to have sex she still shows the default bra. Is there a way to make it so this is always naked breasts or even a bra i can choose thats not the ugly default one? I will ask this also in the whickedwhims topic.

Its fine when its just a skirt taken off or skirt and top during a sex anim but when she tries to just remove her lower half but is wearing a full outfit her bottom is naked but top half has that default bra :(

Hi, everyone. Need some help. After this update, whenever I tried asking another player Sims or NPC Sims to join in or whenever the current selected player Sims ask to join in, they will refuse. The notification, however will say, the Sims that was asked or currently asking to join have low relationship with himself/herself. For example, "John refuses to join in because John's relation with John is low." Note, his own relationship with himself, is low. In the WW Settings, I turned off pregnancy, turned off preferences and personalities, turned off STDs, turned off sweats, turned off pubic hairs and turned off Experimental. Gender preferences for sex is based on CAS. Enable Polyamorous and Jealousy. For the accept sex, I enable only for 1 bar, because I don't want to always accept or not accepting at all. I am a bit confused about the gender preferences and relationships update tho, if anyone can explain, especially about what trait allows having sex with others or having sex with several others because before this, just having Polyamorous trait is enough. Do I need Player trait or Noncommittal trait too now?

One more thing, before patch v153a if I'm not mistaken (the patch where Polyamorous trait does not mean that Sims with this traits can autonomously cheat), the Noncomittal trait is available in both CAS and shift+right click add trait cheats. However, after installing patch v153a and v153b, that trait is just gone. Nowhere in cheats, nowhere in CAS. Is that caused by the newest update or is there something wrong with my game?

I'm on Sims 4 v 1.56.52.1020 and MCCC 6.5.0. Any help on this would be very appreciated.

I have problems with my Strip-Club... the sim that owms it can´t see it in the little menu at the bottom right, and the purple cross that make sims strip has disappear. I have no problems with CAS or CUS (in spanish) but now when sims got to the shower they no longer go nude. They appear full of accesories. Sorry for my english.

50 minutes ago, vidrich21 said:

whenever I tried asking another player Sims or NPC Sims to join in or whenever the current selected player Sims ask to join in, they will refuse.

The same with NPC. Switching off "talk and walk" helps, but something's wrong anyway.

On 4/10/2020 at 7:09 PM, procian said:

You have a broken female nude top....c mar? ….The better body one still works....

I removed 2 mods by Cmar but the top still have bra on. I also still have Better Body on. Is there any other mods that could possibly caused this? I've also tried removing numerous mods that affect breasts, and it is still the same

Edit: Nevermind, I found the file that I think is causing this issue, called LUUMIA_DR_TIT-E_Medium.package

Prior to this most recent update, my female sim was having a sexual relationship with a man that she has has maxed out friend and romantic relationship.

Since this most recent update, he isn't available for my sim to have WW sex interactions with anymore but any other person I invite over to the house is.

Why is this?

Edit: Moving the sim in to the household and then moving him back out to a neighbor's house fixed this. I don't know if he was in the world before or if an NPC setting had something to do with this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 6/27/2016 at 8:12 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Nudity

• Naked Body, Penis & Hair

• Fully detailed naked body for all genders

• Dynamically growing pubic hair [▲]

• Support for independent creators to add their own body content

Required_Mods.pngRequired Mods
Sex animations available below are required for more sex positions!
No additional mods are required to use all available functionalities of WickedWhims!
WickedWhims doesn't provide full anatomy skins for Sims. You can find these in the Optional Mods section.

Optional_Mods.pngOptional Mods
Below you will find additional mods that are completely optional.

Question on the two highlighted lines above. The first line says it has fully detailed bodies, but the second line says the mod doesn't provide fully anatomy skins. They seem to be saying opposite things but maybe there's some distinction I'm missing. Can someone explain the difference?

Also, the second line says the full anatomy skins are in the Option Mods section, but those look like meshes rather than skins. What am I missing?

I think that means, they have nude details, but they are not anatomic correctly.

40 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

Question on the two highlighted lines above. The first line says it has fully detailed bodies, but the second line says the mod doesn't provide fully anatomy skins. They seem to be saying opposite things but maybe there's some distinction I'm missing. Can someone explain the difference?

Also, the second line says the full anatomy skins are in the Option Mods section, but those look like meshes rather than skins. What am I missing?

I've been holding off updating WW for quite some time because I wasn't having any issues at all with the version I was using. I've seen various new features so I figured I'd finally update.  I've got a couple of things that are making me scratch my head that I wanted to try and get some help with. I have a back-up of the version I was using so I can always revert but I'd like to get the current version working properly.

The first has to do with undressing/dressing. More specifically - the dressing part. Before anybody engages in sex, they all undress as they should. The strange thing is that some sims won't put their clothes back on. Even when leaving the lot. In this current save, my sim NEVER parts her clothes back on. Even when she travels somewhere else she'll arrive there naked. I've never had this issue before. In the last version I was playing with, after sims were finished, they'd immediately get dressed. ALL of them. I've scoured through the settings and I see UNdressing but I can't seem to get a handle on the dressing part. 

The second issue I'm having is related to NPC sex. For example; I've told two sims to have sex and they immediately do it. When a third walks into the room, I'll click on the two sims doing it and click invite to get the third involved. The problem is that they never accept even though I have it set up in the settings to ALWAYS accept. I never used to have that issue. The really strange part is the I'll get a message saying "Simon won't accept Simon's invitation because his relationship isn't high enough". That's a real head-scratcher because why would a sim need to have a good relationship with themselves to join another couple??? Did something get changed in the coding regarding NPC sex invites?

MCCC and MC WooHoo are up to date but all the settings with those are the same as they've always been so I know that's not the issue.

Sorry to be so long-winded. I wanted to be detailed to help get some advice. Any feedback would be most appreciated.

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

Even when she travels somewhere else she'll arrive there naked. I've never had this issue before. In the last version I was playing with, after sims were finished, they'd immediately get dressed. ALL of them. I've scoured through the settings and I see UNdressing but I can't seem to get a handle on the dressing part. 

It's located in a strange place and hard to find...

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings/Outfit Settings/Dress After Sex (Needs both bars checked)

It should be located under the Sex Settings Menu instead of the Sex Interaction Menu.

Your other problem with the 3rd person not joining is related to the new WW Gender Compliance Settings.

And they are both also located in strange places and should be in with the main Gender Menu IMO. 

Other settings included just in case.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings: (Open Relationships:ON), (Romance Age:ON)
Cheats: (Desire Switch:ON), (Global Jealousy:OFF)  (Global Incest:Your Choice)

Experimental Mode:OFF

WW Settings/Sex Settings/

/Sex Interaction Settings/ (Teen Sex Switch:ON), (Respect Gender Preference Switch:OFF), (Talk After Sex: OFF), (Block Phone Calls:ON) 

/Outfit Settings: (Auto Dress After Sex: 2 Bars ON), (Auto Remove Strapon: ON)

/Gender Settings/Gender Recognition Type: (Gender Identity Based)

/Gender Settings/ All Off (Normally Not Needed)

/Cheats: (Always Accept: 2 Bars ON), (Manual NPC Switch:ON), (Change Sex Location:ON), (Global Undressing:OFF)

/Cheats/Advanced Cheats: (Sims Needs/Motive Decays: ON), (All Other Switches: OFF) 

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/

Autonomy Triggers: Select All (I disabled Travel, Solo, and Peeping)
Autonomy Awareness: (Player Sims:ON), (Joining Sex:ON), (Relationship Awareness:OFF), (Cheating)),
(NPC Pregnancy Awareness:OFF), (Sex Location Memory:ON), (Sex Animation Memory:ON),
(Block Around Children: OFF), (Joining Sex Gender Compliance: OFF), (Gender Specific Doors: OFF)

(Risk Roll Switch:OFF)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics/Autonomy Location Styles:

(Off Lot Locations: OFF), (all others ON)

(This will prevent sims from running 10 miles away to have sex on a picnic table, park bench, etc.)

If all this still fails try setting the WW Sex/Autonomous Sex/Autonomous Sex Intensity to Extreme.

(FYI: I had to remove the MCCC Woohoo module long ago as it was messing up WW auto sex)

(But I may have had the settings mismatched with WW because it worked OK for a long time)