WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

10 hours ago, carnation77 said:

For number 3 you can use This mod.

It works with WW very well.

I do have that one, but I think it's something that could be expanded with WW. Like instead of manually hooking up with a sims, if your romantic/friendship is high enough, a sim could call you in the middle of the night for a hookup

4 minutes ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

Is this mod going to need updating after the patch that released today?

We won't know until more time passes.

I have my doubts because it looks like bug fixes but you never know for sure until it happens.

Meanwhile I'm Offline :)

This is probably never going to amount to anything but if you ever expand on Peeping I wanted to put in a few suggestions for your consideration. I've been enjoying Tom(and soon others now that I know you can add the trait to others) and I've been enjoying making my Sim Peep so I've been thinking about this for a few days.

1. If the Sim is already cheating on their spouse there should be a chance for the one they're cheating with (only if their spouse is not home) to show up for them to have sex and for you to be able to take pictures of that and Blackmail 1 or both sims into idk, having sex with your sim, allowing you to participate (disabling refusal for them specifically), or forcing them to have sex with someone else of your choosing (I guess the same mechanics as the NPC Sex thing).

2.Allowing the sims you peep on to buy back the pictures you take of them for a higher price then what you'd sell them for online because of course, maybe the sim wouldn't want their body plastered all over the internet (depending on their traits they might not care).

3.Allowing the cheating sims you peep on to buy back their pictures (if the blackmail thing would be too complicated) and if you don't sell the pictures to them there's a chance their spouse will discover their cheating (obviously triggering the possibility they'll divorce/break up. I could see this being used to break up a hard to romance sim for storytelling a very conniving person)

4. Also, a chance for the NPC Sim being peeped on inviting you in for sex. I'm not sure if this is already a thing but I haven't encountered it yet

9 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

Is this mod going to need updating after the patch that released today?

My game is patched and have not had any problems so far....patch is minor fixes to build mode + some minor bug fixes...thermostat....acting career etc....

1 hour ago, karazin said:

When i want to add someone to sex it cant be done and i have set to always accept

I've noticed that too lately. Says something like "So and so refused so and so's offer for sex. their relationship is not high enough." I just started noticing it the last few versions. Not sure what is up with that. But being the player sim, he's not the one being refused, it's his partner. But when I use a mod called "Control Any Sim", and switch to the partner, it's accepted. Which makes absolutely no sense seeing that the partner was the one refused. What's the point in a "can't refuse" option when they refuse anyway? hmmmm.

Just a question, is there a way to manually add animations to the WW_Installed_Animations.txt? When I created new animations and put them in a package file, they do not show up in the .txt file automatically and am unsure how to get them to work... hmmmm... any advice would be appreciated! 

19 hours ago, interfaz said:

Hi, i need to ask a simple question. Can i stop my sim to asking other sims for sex? Its just annoying that my character alyways trying to make sex with girlfriend etc., can't even talk properly. Thanks.

@0xAF

You can disable All Autonomous Sex by using the WW switch, Sex Settings/Autonomous Settings/Autonomy Switch:OFF

Then you can still use the manual sex if wanted.

The other 2 switches will disable your active sims only.

Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness/

Player Sims Autonomy: OFF and Player Sims Joining Autonomy: OFF 

13 hours ago, MickCasanova said:

I've noticed that too lately. Says something like "So and so refused so and so's offer for sex. their relationship is not high enough." I just started noticing it the last few versions. Not sure what is up with that. But being the player sim, he's not the one being refused, it's his partner. But when I use a mod called "Control Any Sim", and switch to the partner, it's accepted. Which makes absolutely no sense seeing that the partner was the one refused. What's the point in a "can't refuse" option when they refuse anyway? hmmmm.

It's related to the new WW gender compliance settings since any 3rd person joining sex would be wrong gender for at least one of the partners.

Hidden Setting:

WW Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness/Joining Sex Gender Compliance: OFF

And Always Accept Cheat needs to be set at 2 bars, not one.

(Note: you may have gay males asking your male sim for sex and same for females)

If I recall there may be more gender settings in the Gender Menu but those above are the main requirements I think. 

11 minutes ago, tatalovitch said:

Hello, since the last update, MCC Command center doesn't work anymore doesn't appear during animations. This was useful to define sims clothes for example. Is there a solution?

I've never been able to bring up any MCCC menus during sex animations.

The only menu that shows during sex is the Wicked menu and it does include a clothing menu if you click on a sim during sex.

It just allows you to remove clothing if I remember right.

3 hours ago, tatalovitch said:

Hello, since the last update, MCC Command center doesn't work anymore doesn't appear during animations. This was useful to define sims clothes for example. Is there a solution?

Be sure the Vanilla Interactions switch is enabled in WW Settings/Sex Settings/Other Settings

Edit:  Oh, and you'll have to restart the game for a change of that switch to take effect.

7 hours ago, Scorpio said:

It's related to the new WW gender compliance settings since any 3rd person joining sex would be wrong gender for at least one of the partners.

Hidden Setting:

WW Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness/Joining Sex Gender Compliance: OFF

And Always Accept Cheat needs to be set at 2 bars, not one.

(Note: you may have gay males asking your male sim for sex and same for females)

If I recall there may be more gender settings in the Gender Menu but those above are the main requirements I think. 

Thank you for pointing that out. I forgot all about it.

i would love to have the ability to lock some outfits because if i want to use some accessories that i have to add to a sim outfit i need to go to cas to delete it otherwise the sim can choose this outfit when it dresses up by himself and that is bothering me a lot. Also my sims sleeps naked but i'm sick of them don't dressing up the morning espectially when there is a KID and they keep showing naked in front of him and making him incomfortable... is this possible to fix or there is a mod to use the naked outfit to sleep so i don't need to have naked sims on the sleep outfit ?

On 4/8/2020 at 2:32 PM, jaysimmer02 said:

I got the same message just now when I loaded my game. We need to wait for ColonolNutty to update those mods to make them compatible with WW v153b. I'm assuming you updated WW v153b too. Can you find the v153a in your trashcan (assuming you deleted it and left it there) then use that for now until Colonol updates for the recent WW v153b.

I only use KinkyWhims so I've removed it until Colonol updates it for v153b.

I sadly don't have it, I haven't updated this mod in a long while until now.