WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

53 minutes ago, FriddenSounstel said:

Hello, why new toilet, public shower (Discover University) and murphy bed (Tiny Living) don't have option "Wicked". Problem is only with these objects.

Sorry for my english, it's not my first language.

Because no-one has made Animations for them yet. Like any new object, give it time and they will be made.

keep checking with the Animators for updates.

Hello TURBODRIVER

1.Thank you so much for WW  (excellent  work)

2.There are some ways for killing others in sims4. the idea is killing others woth WW. for example a condom poisoned with poison even a medicine rub on male's p... or female's b... or v...  that cause death in opposite side.

3.When doing somhing that recorded in statictic and load a game that save befor this recorded the statictis show the latest not the statictis that in save game.My solution is delete WickedWhims.log 

long live WW and  TURBODRIVER  and  all ANIMATORS

I have searched this thread but haven't really found anything. I know there is a setting called "Disable Undressing", but that applies to all interactions. Is it possible to force a specific sim to keep their clothes on during sex? That would be really helpful for stuff like bondage or fetish clothing.

Also, does getting crab lice do anything to the sim in addition to giving them a permanent negative buff? A scratching animation would be cool, you could the one already in the game for sick sims. Or is that one only available if you have Get to Work?

18 hours ago, countzero99 said:

I have searched this thread but haven't really found anything. I know there is a setting called "Disable Undressing", but that applies to all interactions. Is it possible to force a specific sim to keep their clothes on during sex? That would be really helpful for stuff like bondage or fetish clothing.

I believe you can "shift+click" on that specific sim and click "disable undessing in sex".

Tbh, I wish there were more clothing optionals. Like the "Disable Undressing" option per example. At times I want my sims to have some of their clothes on. But it's such a hassle to undress everything one by one, just to keep my sim her top on. And it's annoying when they have their clothes on in the shower/bath and I have to undress them yet again, when I have that option on.
Then there's the "automatic undressing" option, which works good, but they always ends up naked. So maybe an option between "automatic undressing and disable undressing."

On 3/27/2020 at 9:00 PM, wild_guy said:

I periodically have the same issue with resetting underwear but not after each game loading. I just discussed this with Turbo and he think both issues may have the same reason. 

But he can't know what to look at and what to fix if nobody gives him more detailed information.

Personally, I can't catch the moment or action after which underwear is reseted. But I understand I have to figure this out so that Turbo could reproduce the issue, so obviously I have to continue trying.

Yeah I understand that nobody can do anything without info, I have the same problem that idk what's causing it. I knew attraction would reset when jumping between households but now it just started happening every time I open the game ;___; I'll keep an eye out and try to report with smth useful next time :'D I'm happy to hear that Turbo is aware and looking into it tho :)
My sims' underwear also reset btw now that you say it... so I'll try to figure it out. I never save in world view if that helps at all and use Save As rather than Save 9/10 times #sims3warflashbacks ^^"

4 hours ago, Smelly Cat said:

I believe you can "shift+click" on that specific sim and click "disable undessing in sex".

Tbh, I wish there were more clothing optionals. Like the "Disable Undressing" option per example. At times I want my sims to have some of their clothes on. But it's such a hassle to undress everything one by one, just to keep my sim her top on. And it's annoying when they have their clothes on in the shower/bath and I have to undress them yet again, when I have that option on.
Then there's the "automatic undressing" option, which works good, but they always ends up naked. So maybe an option between "automatic undressing and disable undressing."

Thanks a lot! That worked ?

For anyone else wanting to use this, you have to enter "TestingCheats true" first.

1 hour ago, nightllock said:

I never save in world view if that helps at all and use Save As rather than Save 9/10 times

Reset of attractiveness and underwear after saving in the world view is already fixed in the latest patreon release. I mean maybe it makes sense to use it to research your problem at least to exclude that case.

I am also wondering when Turbodriver is going to release a newer version of WickedWhims on here. It has been over a month since a newer version of WickedWhims was posted on this site. But I completely understand if he has gone away from posting it on here to make money off of it since it is a popular mod.

1 hour ago, HCkicker5 said:

I am also wondering when Turbodriver is going to release a newer version of WickedWhims on here. It has been over a month since a newer version of WickedWhims was posted on this site. But I completely understand if he has gone away from posting it on here to make money off of it since it is a popular mod.

He will release once he has something to release. Tired of reading the same silly questions guys, nobody reads nothing!

CLICK

Hey I just installed WW 150d and noticed when I hover over sims I don't see their names displayed anymore.

Doesn't matter if having sex or not and with WW 147i this feature was working.

Is this a bug or could it be another mod blocking it now?

TIA

Pregnancy system seems to be ass backwards... If set to simple mode, at say player 20% NPC 0%, your sim will NOT be able to impregnate anyone but household members. Anything other than player sims will result in no pregnancy. However, if you change the NPC chance to anything other than 0%, you will get a notice of possible pregnancy. Now, with menstrual mode, you can keep NPC's from getting pregnant by simply unchecking the NPC Pregnancy switch. It would seem that the mod penalizes you for using a male sim. Why can't simple mode actually work simple like setting the NPC pregnancy to say 0% will prevent NPC's from impregnating or being impregnated? Same with player sims. As it stands, the only way for it to work the way I think it should is by playing a female sim... wierd... At least make a mode similar to menstrual mode minus all the pads and tampons... A simple menstrual mode as it were.

16 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Hey I just installed WW 150d and noticed when I hover over sims I don't see their names displayed anymore.

TIA

That seems to be rather hit or miss. I'm sure there's some logic behind it, but what it might be escapes me. But I know what you're revering to. Been happening to me for a long time. But not on every sim. and only during sex.

10 hours ago, Scorpio said:

TIA

No nameplate in general or just during sex? During sex I only see nameplates of NPCs taking part, not household participants. Non-participant nameplates working as normal.

On 3/30/2020 at 6:09 PM, wild_guy said:

He will release once he has something to release. Tired of reading the same silly questions guys, nobody reads nothing!

CLICK

Thank you wild_guy! I hadn't seen that post until you provided a link to it. I also wasn't trying to sound impatient because I know what is going on in the world is affecting everyone.

The list of updates for WickedWhims v153a is available at https://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/614188943543549952/wickedwhims-v153a

For those who don't want to click the link, here it is:

WickedWhims v153a
+18 Warning! Possibly NSFW Content!
Supports game version 1.56.52, LEGACY, 1.58.69, 1.59.73, 1.60.54, 1.61.15.
Expansions, Game Packs or Stuff Packs are not required.

Make sure to remove old mod files before installation!

Sex
Added ‘Respect Gender Preference’ to Sex Interaction settings
Sims by default will now ignore their gender preference and the gender preference of the asked Sim, when asking for sex. This compatibility check was a very major source of confusion for users who are not interested in obeying Sims sexual orientation. If you want to keep Sims gender preference in the relationship compatibility checks, enable the Respect Gender Preference setting in Sex Interaction Settings.

Improved sex relationship tests
Made sex proposition refusal notifications display reasons of refusal
Asking Sims for sex is now a lot more precise, checks for appropriate information, and leaves information behind so you know what is going on.

Fixed pregnancy failing to initiate after the partner leaves the lot
Fixed 'Disable Sex Reactions’ cheat interaction not working correctly
Fixed Half-Checked 'Always Accept’ cheat not working correctly

Relationships
Fixed issues with joining to sex in Polyamorous relationships
Made the 'Polyamorous’ trait not allow Sims to autonomously cheat on their partner
As the intent of the Polyamorous trait is to open up the perspective of the Sim to avoid unwanted jealousy, allowing to cheat at the same time wasn’t fair for that Sim partners. Cheating is instead only permitted for Sims with the Commitment Issues or the Player trait, as well as with the ability to disable the Relationship Awareness setting.

Technical
Fixed Sims save data getting wiped when saving the game from World View Build/Buy

Hi... I am not sure do I put my suggestion here or somewhere else, so please ignore me if I'm at a wrong place...

I love the feature to make playlists and wanted to try to create some, but it looked so complicated that I gave up. It took me ages to scroll through positions. To cut this short, I like the idea of it, but have you maybe considered adding option to sort them by location, not by author? Don't know about other people, but I think it would help a lot.