WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

9 hours ago, Daemonter said:

I have an issue with 1.57a and 1.57b. The sim who has "significant other" refuse to join existing sex, even if you have sex with their "significant other". Neither abilities (adulterer, polyamorous, cuckold)  nor WW settings doesn't helps. Only cheat setting always accept. Does someone face it?

There's a new setting in 1.57 named 'Joining Sex Relationship Compliance Switch.'

(Wicked - Settings - Sex Settings - Autonomy Settings - Autonomy Awareness - scroll down)

When it is checked, a joining Sim needs to have sufficient romantic relationship with all participants. Unchecked, only needs sufficient romantic relationship with one participant.

32 minutes ago, enchantresse741 said:

Any chance of Turbodriver releasing Strip Club for free users?

Or does it need some tweaks before public release?

Strip Club will be moved to public release as soon as Turbo solves some programmatic issues that he has not yet resolved. Sorry for my bad english.

11 hours ago, hughraphael said:

There's a new setting in 1.57 named 'Joining Sex Relationship Compliance Switch.'

(Wicked - Settings - Sex Settings - Autonomy Settings - Autonomy Awareness - scroll down)

When it is checked, a joining Sim needs to have sufficient romantic relationship with all participants. Unchecked, only needs sufficient romantic relationship with one participant.

Thank you very much for help. Loos like it start working only after I unchecked "Relationship awareness switch", but as per description it should be overridden by traits. Maybe traits not works properly for existing sims. Will try with fresh created later. Anyhow thanks for tip.

42 minutes ago, melthornton said:

Ok I got proof look my folder has no window installer ?? So I need on to run it !!

You only need the files inside the whickedwhimsmod folder.

Just drag the folder out of the archive or double-click on the folder and drag out the files inside it.

I would like to point out that archives aren't something new implemented by WW...

Edit: added a pic

Spoiler

883628039_Screenshot2020-07-1812_18_33.png.521a1ba26ac9a32ec21c47ce63b0c898.png

Click on the folder, drag it and drop it on the desktop or wherever you need the folder to be.

17 hours ago, Daemonter said:

Thank you very much for help. Loos like it start working only after I unchecked "Relationship awareness switch", but as per description it should be overridden by traits. Maybe traits not works properly for existing sims. Will try with fresh created later. Anyhow thanks for tip.

No problem. :)

What I've observed with the Adulterer trait is that a Sim will only cheat on their existing partner with someone who is at least their boyfriend/girlfriend. I guess they want some kind of commitment from their side partner before they risk being caught.

The Polyamory trait has for a little while now been something that similarly requires boyfriend/girlfriend.

On 7/13/2020 at 9:18 PM, Scorpio said:

Sometimes happens, but usually it's related to a game save in your case.

If WW was removed, or not working, and you loaded the game with an old save not knowing and then made a new save, all WW traits would be removed.

Happens if you forget to re-enable custom content after a major game update and just continue on and make even one save.

Even possible if you don't play for a long time and then update everything at once as sometimes game data can get corrupted.

Updating from the public WW version to the Patreon version can also do it, even if you just test it out for a bit and make a new save and then switch back to public version.

If it happens frequently then I'd be concerned but strange things do happen sometimes for no apparent reason and even fix themselves on occasion.  

Hahaha its true .... because i delete my saves and copy paste my old saves from the PC (not from EA document)
Thank for the help, your explanation helps why some traits removed
Or maybe because i just started playing again after 9 month and updates everything

I'm not sure if @TURBODRIVER checks in the comment section much but I'd like to offer a little feedback from my experience so far with the latest update. Please keep in mind, these are just my opinions so I don't expect everybody to agree. But a little constructive criticism never hurts, right?

First off, I'd like to start off on a positive note. I love the fact that the WW traits have their own access through the WW pie menu. I used to add traits to townies through MCCC but this addition makes it a lot more convenient, so thank you for that.

Secondly; I finally get the point of the Porcelain Doll. She's basically WW's version of another Occult in the game. I'm hoping that upcoming updates will see her developed a little more in future because right now, she's just a Sim without a purpose (other than sex, of course). There's a multitude of townies that serve that purpose so she really isn't game changing. Maybe some kind of special powers will make her feel...well...special. I'm not sure what to offer here. Maybe special powers of seduction, manipulation or the like. Otherwise, she's simply just set dressing. Fun to try out once but then never revisit again because, in my opinion, she's quite lifeless as a playable Sim and currently i don't see much point.

To finish off, I'd like to bring up the topic of post-sex moodlets. I really like the changes that have been made to them. It's sort of like a mystery surprise as to which one is going to be the result whereas before, they were pretty predictable. But here's my personal request and I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement. Please, please give us the option to tailor them to our liking. For example, I would absolutely LOVE to get rid of the Playful moodlet altogether. In the past, I had a Sim almost die from being Hysterical but with UI Cheats Extension, I was able to get rid of it in time. In my current save, I had no such luck and as soon as my Sim finished, she immediately went into a death animation. There was no opportunity to cheat it away and I had to revert to an earlier save to continue.

I realize that there's people that probably like the risk involved and I'm certainly not trying to be selfish here. All I'm asking for is the ability to customize what moodlets are available with the ability of turning off ones you don't want. Especially when these moodlets can last 16 Sim hours. That way, everybody wins.

If you've stuck it out this far, thanks for taking the time to read and I hope these suggestions are considered. If anyone disagrees with anything I've posted, I welcome the feedback.

43 minutes ago, BatDood said:

I realize that there's people that probably like the risk involved and I'm certainly not trying to be selfish here. All I'm asking for is the ability to customize what moodlets are available with the ability of turning off ones you don't want. Especially when these moodlets can last 16 Sim hours. That way, everybody wins.

Nothing such as you've described has occurred in my game yet - for which I am profoundly grateful.  The additions/changes to WW that have no option to disable them are increasingly game-breaking for certain play-styles - deaths occurring due to after-sex moodlets the player has no control over can quite easily wreak havoc with legacy play throughs or story-teller's stories that players have painstakingly set up and cultivated.  Oh sure, I guess we can try to remember to always make a save before each and every sex occurrence, then reload and try for a better post-sex moodlet dice roll if necessary - but why should we have to???  I want to play Sims 4 using WW as an adults-version of base-game woohoo, not play a Borg-like WW that has transformed Sims 4 into something else.  Resistance is futile, your game will be assimilated by WW.  :(

2 hours ago, BatDood said:

To finish off, I'd like to bring up the topic of post-sex moodlets. I really like the changes that have been made to them. It's sort of like a mystery surprise as to which one is going to be the result whereas before, they were pretty predictable. But here's my personal request and I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement. Please, please give us the option to tailor them to our liking. For example, I would absolutely LOVE to get rid of the Playful moodlet altogether. In the past, I had a Sim almost die from being Hysterical but with UI Cheats Extension, I was able to get rid of it in time. In my current save, I had no such luck and as soon as my Sim finished, she immediately went into a death animation. There was no opportunity to cheat it away and I had to revert to an earlier save to continue.

You can turn emotional deaths off with MCCC.

On a computer under tuner->change interaction behaviour.

I never bothered with it untill one of my teen sims died of embarrassment after his parents found out he smoked pot...?

2 hours ago, carnation77 said:

I never bothered with it untill one of my teen sims died of embarrassment after his parents found out he smoked pot...?

Thanks for the recommendation and guide on how to accomplish it. But I've discovered that there's a bigger picture to this than just emotional deaths. I just had a one of my sims in a couple that got the Flirty moodlet. No matter how many times I had him take a cold shower, it would not reduce the 16 hour cool-down on the WW post-sex buff. I'm not sure if that's a bug in the mod or it's intended but 16 hours of a Flirty sim can be kind of irritating. Especially when you're trying to get them into a different mood for other game-play purposes (ie: Inspired for painting). When an aspect of a mod has that big of an impact on regular gameplay, I believe that it's something worth looking into.

As for emotional deaths, I don't really want to turn them off completely. There are certain circumstances when I want them in my game for entertainment purposes. Besides, using one mod to fix something in another mod seems counterintuitive to me. 

10 hours ago, carnation77 said:

I thought teens were immune from emotional deaths by default. Or is that just when affected my mood swings?

In any case, I turned them off after a certain incident during a Winterfest Grand Meal nearly Game Over'd my family.

2 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

I thought teens were immune from emotional deaths by default. Or is that just when affected my mood swings?

In any case, I turned them off after a certain incident during a Winterfest Grand Meal nearly Game Over'd my family.

I am quite sure he was a teen....

Oh, you made me question my memory! ?

I could try and "reproduce" the accident just to be sure.

i am running WW 158.5 (patreon version)

i can not find the incest trait.  my sim use to have it but it is not listed under their traits list.  and i checked under the new pie menu for WW traits to try to add it again but there are only 7 listed there. 

cum slut

cuckold

hypofertile

sexually abstinent

no underwear

polyamorous

adulterer

i have also tried using the command cheat to add a trait and that didnt work either.  PLEASE!!!!  where has the incest trait gone????

1 hour ago, nyteblade78 said:

i am running WW 158.5 (patreon version)

i can not find the incest trait.  my sim use to have it but it is not listed under their traits list.  and i checked under the new pie menu for WW traits to try to add it again but there are only 7 listed there. 

cum slut

cuckold

hypofertile

sexually abstinent

no underwear

polyamorous

adulterer

i have also tried using the command cheat to add a trait and that didnt work either.  PLEASE!!!!  where has the incest trait gone????

Have you tried under buyable reward traits?