WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 27.11.2018 at 18:25, lichlover said:

Та же проблема здесь! Самцы с феминной каркасом имеют тенденцию иметь мужское тело и тело любовного любовника, что вызывает некоторое затруднение. Проблема сохраняется в CAS на уже существующих симах. При создании новых симов femine-frame, похоже, отлично работает в CAS, но затем, когда вы начинаете играть в них, возникает такая же ошибка. Некоторое сжимающее действие с повышенным контрастом ниже:

liczenaglicze.jpg

И на внутренней стороне бедра эта же проблема

2 hours ago, tobleron said:

hi, does public version 4.3.5.137g work with game verion UPDATE: 11/20/2018 - PC 1.47.51.1020 ? and what is the [LEGACY] WickedWhims 3.3.5.137a - 14 November 2018.zip.?

i was not playing for a month and now i can only get the latest game version if i update ;/

Thanks for any reply :)

For me it doesnt work.. but maybe i did something wrong... in meanwhile i simply wait for a WW update :)

28 minutes ago, Vincenza said:

@tobleron

g appeared on sunday, yesterday it was only updated, the letter g remained. to the sunday published version I can say so much that it works. I have not received any error messages for 4 days.

ty, guess i ll find out after game dnlds, did not notice the last update hrs count ?

18 hours ago, lucifernl said:

I also had this same problem.

In my case, I had an older version of weerbesu's "More CAS Coloms" that seemed to got broken by the last update.

However, there is a new update, which can be found here: http://modthesims.info/d/558052/more-columns-in-cas.html

After updating to the latest version, my CAS works totally normal again.

thank........was More CAS Columns

Am I correct in thinking that I can't add breast to male sims with the body selector?  I have been trying but I just want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong.

I have tried having a feminine frame and I still can't give him breast. I have to change his gender and I basically end up with a completely different sim. 

It's annoying that this isn't a thing in the game officially. At least not yet.  :(

1 hour ago, RozseTww said:

Am I correct in thinking that I can't add breast to male sims with the body selector?  I have been trying but I just want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong.

I have tried having a feminine frame and I still can't give him breast. I have to change his gender and I basically end up with a completely different sim. 

It's annoying that this isn't a thing in the game officially. At least not yet.  :(

Use this cheat traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn while the sim is selected while playing. Go in CAS, and the male sim will have breasts.

On 11/29/2018 at 8:04 AM, Bikkusu said:

I managed to fish out the problem.  Some of the sims I downloaded from here had old copies of WickedWhims stashed in their mod files.  A quick search for TURBODRIVER in the mods folder and then deleting anything that wasn't the new ones resulted in all the menus working again.

Thanks !  

This was also the exact same problem that I had.

I also did a search on TURBODRIVER and found 1 download from here with an old version of WW in it.

Simply deleting it solved the problem :)

The attention of those who are looking for and does not find mod that causes problems. The table has added several types of extra clothes!!, causing problems in version 1.47.51. However, lastexception is NOT FORMED. Clothing breaks extremely rarely, so this fact should be paid special attention. No mod-conflict-detector will help, you will not find any conflicts. Clothing is located in the CAS section, column on the left. Interestingly, the update date of the table itself has not changed, only the version of the game in the title has changed. If you find such clothes, destroy without the right to restore (bypassing the basket). Sorry for my bad english.

1 hour ago, KateTDM said:

hello! I was wondering where do I get the older version of wicked whims? I have game version 1.46.18.1020 and the recent wicked whims download doesn’t work on my sims. Thanks!

If you're a patreon he might have his old downloads on there.  Here and on his web page he only has the current version.  Due to the scripting language change that happened in 1.47.49 there's a hard break - new scripts from any source designed for the new version will not run on anything before.

2 hours ago, KateTDM said:

hello! I was wondering where do I get the older version of wicked whims? I have game version 1.46.18.1020 and the recent wicked whims download doesn’t work on my sims. Thanks!

This should be the one you're looking for.

[LEGACY] WickedWhims 3.3.5.137a - 14 November 2018.zip

It's in the download section. Is pretty much the same as this one except made for the previous version.

On 11/29/2018 at 7:54 PM, anonbear11 said:

Use this cheat traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn while the sim is selected while playing. Go in CAS, and the male sim will have breasts.

Thank you. I actually tried that before I even asked this question ( I went looking and found someone offer up this same cheat to someone else) .

I had never even heard of this cheat before but never the less, I can't get it to work. I don't know why it's not working.

On 11/30/2018 at 4:54 AM, anonbear11 said:

is the male with this trait still reset upon exiting cas as before ?

19 hours ago, Bhob said:

If you're a patreon he might have his old downloads on there.  Here and on his web page he only has the current version.  Due to the scripting language change that happened in 1.47.49 there's a hard break - new scripts from any source designed for the new version will not run on anything before.

ok thank you so much