Jump to content
TURBODRIVER

WickedWhims 4.3.5.140c - 16 April 2019

Recommended Posts

one question, please help me.

 

How can I turn off some tuning I don't want while keep the others functional?

 

oh I figure out myself! Now there is a function called bodyselector. Cool! really Amazing job.

Share this post


Link to post

Does this version come with it´s own penis mesh? Because there seems  to be a new one, that only shows up when I have WW installedand it´s messing up with Lunar Eclipses version..... Lunars Penis is black and there´s a white underwear- like texture. Only in the soft version, the hard one looks normal.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Ossey1976 said:

Does this version come with it´s own penis mesh? Because there seems  to be a new one, that only shows up when I have WW installedand it´s messing up with Lunar Eclipses version..... Lunars Penis is black and there´s a white underwear- like texture. Only in the soft version, the hard one looks normal.

Use this & delete the old Lunaris Penis

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello ;

 

My problem is that the mod does not work, It does not have the functionality and the menu wickedWhims and the same for the competences please help me as soon as possible.
thank you in advance
 

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, AprilDawson said:

Christ it was updated yesterday, guys! Let's also think about the fact that the new expansion is also coming out tomorrow too so it would be a waste to update the mod only for it to be obsolete in 30 hours!

 

That's not quite how it works.. To clear up a few things: (As I see it)

  • The base game generally receives the game breaking patches before an expansion launches.
    • Many of the overhauled systems that come with things like Season or Pets are patched into the base game before the expansion drops.
      • This keeps everyone in the same sandbox for both modders and Maxis / EA so that people can buy expansions out of order or only the expansions they want.
    • When you buy the expansion your really just unlocking the assets and content that will plug into the newly patched base game. (This is why you can already see the new city location for Famous before it even releases, the base game is already patched for that expansion to drop)
    • Meaning - The Expansion releasing won't affect any mods that are properly registering tunings or resources and not overriding anything.
  • This recent patch updated to Python 3.7 which was known way in advance.
  • There was already tools and updated decompilers released over on S4S far in advance of this patch to get things current.
    • Obviously developers needed to actually test with the new EA code base though!
    • And any mods that had dependencies on other mods needed to wait for their release or at least coordinate any api changes or handle failing gracefully.
  • Updates were released to patreons before being publicly released.. (Which is fine as an incentive or testing phase)

 

 

I don't think people should whine about a free service and Patreons likely have a better way to voice feedback then on freshly created accounts on LL.

That said, we should be careful to get all our facts straight. (If I am wrong on anything - please correct me)

 

?

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Use this & delete the old Lunaris Penis

 

 

 Thank you... still was a bit confused, as it doesnt appear in CAS now, and it took me a while before I found the Body Selector..... going to need a while to get used to this, I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, sagame said:

Hello ;

 

My problem is that the mod does not work, It does not have the functionality and the menu wickedWhims and the same for the competences please help me as soon as possible.
thank you in advance
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, JasonJX said:

is there a way to disable stripping when engaging sex?

 

im trying to make a xenomorph prostitute but she keeps taking off the outfit

and im left with some weird bald woman with a black wiener

It's not possible per Sim, but you can disable Sims undressing during sex in Wicked -> Sex Settings -> Outfit Settings -> Sex Undressing Type

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, ellessarr said:

ok, since we still don't get the "changelog, if not ask too much someone from the "patreon can post please the changelog???, because patreon page is locked the changelog to only patreons and since it already was released here could be cool share the changelog for us since it no more a "private release", i'm really curious about what the news and fixes were made.

The changelog is at the download page, but I will copy it here especially for you.

 

 

Sex Animations

  • Implemented events system for animations
  • Fixed animated objects not resetting after animation ends
  • Fixed picking next animation stage (animation_next_stages) not checking for actors gender compatibility

Sex Autonomy

  • Reworked random sex autonomy trigger to make it consistent
  • Reworked random solo sex autonomy trigger to make it consistent
  • Reworked sex club activities chances distribution
  • Added Autonomy Awareness and new Autonomy Specifics settings
    • Setting 'Risk Roll Switch’ allows to disable Sims testing for risk of having sex
    • Setting 'Random Sex Frequency Modifier’ allows to speed up or slow down random sex autonomy
    • Setting 'Random Solo Sex Probability’ allows to change the chance of random Sims performing solo sex
    • Setting 'Random Club Sex Probability’ allows to change the chance of Sims performing sex in sex clubs
    • Setting 'Watching Sex Random Solo Probability’ allows to change the chance of Sims performing solo sex while watching sex
    • Setting 'Romance Sex Probability’ allows to change the chance of Sims initiating sex from romantic conversations
    • Setting 'Trigger Attempts Count’ allows to change how many times autonomy attempts to initiate
    • Setting 'Sims Sex Pairs Sample Size’ allows to change how many sex pairs are considered for autonomy
    • Setting 'Sex Locations Sample Size’ allows to change how many sex locations are considered for autonomy
    • Setting 'Minimum Sex Actors Limit’ allows to change the minimum number of Sims that can join sex
    • Setting 'NPC Sims Relationship Modifier’ allows to add extra points to NPC Sims relationships
    • Setting 'Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier’ allows to add extra points to relationships between Player and NPC Sims
    • Setting 'Outside Lots Style Locations’ allows to enable sex locations in public
    • Setting 'Outdoors Style Locations’ allows to disable sex locations outdoors
    • Setting 'Risky Style Locations’ allows to disable risky sex locations
    • Setting 'Comfort Style Locations’ allows to disable comfortable sex locations
    • Setting 'Private Style Locations’ allows to disable private sex locations
    • Setting 'Sims Risky Factor’ allows to increase the riskiness of sex around Sims
    • Setting 'NPC Household Relationship Modifier’ allows to add extra points to relationship towards visited household Sims
    • Setting 'Random Sex Minimum/Maximum Cooldown Time’ allows to change the range of time of how long Sims would wait between sex interactions
    • Setting 'Club Sex Minimum/Maximum Cooldown Time’ allows to change the range of time of how long Sims would wait between club sex interactions
  • Made Sims not masturbate if they just had sex
  • Made doors less likely to be picked for sex locations
  • Made sex autonomy blocked during interrogation and going to work/school interactions
  • Fixed solo autonomy triggering even with sex partners around

Tampons & Pads

  • Added Menstrual Bleeding with different bleeding strengths
  • Added Tampons and Pads to the Computer Wicked Sex Store
  • Made Tampons And Pads absorb blood and leak when overused
  • Added 'Menstrual Cycle Tampon/Pad Absorbency’ settings
  • Added 'Extra Absorbency’ trait to improve tampons/pads absorbency
  • Added 'Ask for a Tampon or Pad’ social interaction
  • Made Menstrual Bleeding cause clothes to get filthy
  • Made sex, masturbation, and cleaning interactions temporarily suppress menstrual bleeding
  • Made used pads start smelling after a few hours
  • Made Sims around react to smelling used pads
  • Made Sims automatically remove their used pad when undressing pants to nude
  • Added 'Menstrual Cycle Tampon/Pad Auto Use’ settings
  • Made vampires desire increase be affected by the menstrual blood flow strength

box.png

bundle.png

 

pads.png

tampon.png

PMS & Period

  • Added first period warning notification
  • Made Sims period not occur for the first day of the game
  • Made Sims period delayed after giving birth
  • Reworked PMS and Period behavior
  • Added 8 new PMS/Period Symptom moodlets   
    • 'Nauseous’ Uncomfortable moodlet (faster 'Fun’ decay by 15%, faster 'Energy’ decay by 5%, and slower 'Hunger’ decay by 5%) 
    • 'Irritated’ Angry moodlet (faster 'Fun’ decay by 10% and faster 'Energy’ decay by 5%) 
    • 'Dizziness’ Dazed moodlet (faster 'Fun’ decay by 5%) 
    • 'Oversensitive’ Sad moodlet (faster 'Fun’ decay by 15% and faster 'Social’ decay by 10%) 
    • 'Cramping’ Uncomfortable moodlet (faster 'Fun’ decay by 20% and faster 'Energy’ decay by 5%) 
    • 'Anxious’ Stressed moodlet (faster 'Fun’ decay by 20% and faster 'Hygiene’ decay by 10%) 
    • 'Aroused’ Flirty moodlet (faster 'Hunger’ decay by 10% and faster 'Social’ decay by 5%) 
    • 'Neutral’ Blocked Period moodlet to indicate Sim period when it’s blocked 

Pregnancy

  • Added 'Talk about Fertility’ interaction
  • Added 'Menstrual Cycle Fertility Level’ setting
  • Made Fertility Treatment persist through the cycle and decay slowly
  • Made fertility potions and fertility massage affect Sims chance of becoming pregnant
  • Made 'Pregnancy Duration’ setting allow the number of days with decimals

Birth Control

  • Added 'Rare Mode’ option to 'NPC Birth Control Mode’ setting for even more rare use of birth control
  • Made Birth Control Pills work fully for 24 hours and decay for the next 24 hours
  • Made Birth Control Pills require taking them for at least 3 days to take full effect (Only on Realistic Birth Control Mode setting)
  • Made decaying Birth Control Pills not affect 'Simple Pregnancy Mode’ setting
  • Made Sims with the 'Clumsy’ or 'Lazy’ trait sometimes forget to take the Birth Control Pill
  • Fixed Sims taking the Birth Control Pill even when sleeping

Sex Reactions

  • Fixed reactions to incest sex being applied incorrectly

Sex General

  • Made sex satisfaction moodlets last three times longer
  • Fixed 'Random' animation selection not working

 

Nudity Body System

  • Implemented a new body parts system (Body Selector)
  • Implemented a new body/penis parts support
  • Removed Penis Settings

CAS Default Penis

  • Made default penis visible in CAS
  • Improved default penis models quality
  • Fixed issues with the default penis shifting from altering sliders

CAS Female Body

  • Added new default female body model
  • Made default female body visible in CAS

boobs.jpg

pussybutt.jpg

 

body.jpg

 

CAS Condoms

  • Implemented visible condoms
  • Added 7 new colors of condoms
  • Implemented system for creators to add custom condoms

CAS Parts Support

  • Added XML Tuning based CAS Parts support for condoms, strapons, and underwear
  • Removed 'ww_cas_parts.json’ file support

General Nudity

  • Rewritten all Nudity and Relationship settings
  • Added 'Respect Native Interaction Undressing Rules' nudity setting
  • Fixed nudity notifications not being displayed for the active Sim

 

Relationships

  • Fixed double 'Ask On Date’ phone interaction

 

Other

  • Added support for the 1.47.49.1020
  • Improved overall performance of tick updates
  • Fixed underwear/strapon mannequin overriding retail mannequins outfits

 

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, malingl said:

Hi Turbodriver, thanks for the super quick update!

 

I have a question about the command to set a relationship gender preference (ww.gender_preference_hetero/homo/bi/none percentage all/male/female, that one) that was in the earlier version, it's not working now with the new update. Will that be fixed later on or is it not going to be a thing anymore? 

 

And my second question is more of a request actually, since my sims are quite promiscuous, especially with the prostitutes in the game, I have people getting knocked up all the time and most of them do not have a partner nor is married. This doesn't bother me so much, but I would like to find out who the father is when I see a pregnant woman walking by (without having to enter their household and research their screwed up family tree :D). Would it be possible to add an interaction to ask who the father is when someone is pregnant or just gave birth? Maybe with a certain percentage possibillity that she reacts friendly and tells you, and a smaller percentage that she is offended and scolds you? If possible it could also be tied to how high their friendship level is. I'm thinking it would be a fun interaction for several things, like if someone is cheating and becomes  pregnant and the spouse suspects it's not his baby and asks who's baby it is or something like that. Maybe there could be an interaction where you can expose someone of cheating to their spouse if you've caught them in the act or been told the baby isn't his, which wouldn't be a problem if they are polygamists...

Or if a teen gets knocked up and her parents wants to know whom to kill ?

 

You're probably very busy but I'm throwing it out there just in case you read this ;)

 

Thanks for a great mod!

 

 

Hey!

 

The commands still work. Make sure to read the instructions on the WickedWhims website on how to use them.

 

Not a bad idea, I wrote it down. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

Uh I do not realy like the look of the new female body. ? The boobs look not natural and and the nipples are way too up in the air. Too fake for my taste.  And it's blurry too. 

 

Lumias TitE look better than these. 

I hope I can still use them, because I really doesn't want to use these. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

The changelog is at the download page, but I will copy it here especially for you.

 

 

Sex Animations

  • Implemented events system for animations
  • Fixed animated objects not resetting after animation ends
  • Fixed picking next animation stage (animation_next_stages) not checking for actors gender compatibility

Sex Autonomy

  • Reworked random sex autonomy trigger to make it consistent
  • Reworked random solo sex autonomy trigger to make it consistent
  • Reworked sex club activities chances distribution
  • Added Autonomy Awareness and new Autonomy Specifics settings
    • Setting 'Risk Roll Switch’ allows to disable Sims testing for risk of having sex
    • Setting 'Random Sex Frequency Modifier’ allows to speed up or slow down random sex autonomy
    • Setting 'Random Solo Sex Probability’ allows to change the chance of random Sims performing solo sex
    • Setting 'Random Club Sex Probability’ allows to change the chance of Sims performing sex in sex clubs
    • Setting 'Watching Sex Random Solo Probability’ allows to change the chance of Sims performing solo sex while watching sex
    • Setting 'Romance Sex Probability’ allows to change the chance of Sims initiating sex from romantic conversations
    • Setting 'Trigger Attempts Count’ allows to change how many times autonomy attempts to initiate
    • Setting 'Sims Sex Pairs Sample Size’ allows to change how many sex pairs are considered for autonomy
    • Setting 'Sex Locations Sample Size’ allows to change how many sex locations are considered for autonomy
    • Setting 'Minimum Sex Actors Limit’ allows to change the minimum number of Sims that can join sex
    • Setting 'NPC Sims Relationship Modifier’ allows to add extra points to NPC Sims relationships
    • Setting 'Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier’ allows to add extra points to relationships between Player and NPC Sims
    • Setting 'Outside Lots Style Locations’ allows to enable sex locations in public
    • Setting 'Outdoors Style Locations’ allows to disable sex locations outdoors
    • Setting 'Risky Style Locations’ allows to disable risky sex locations
    • Setting 'Comfort Style Locations’ allows to disable comfortable sex locations
    • Setting 'Private Style Locations’ allows to disable private sex locations
    • Setting 'Sims Risky Factor’ allows to increase the riskiness of sex around Sims
    • Setting 'NPC Household Relationship Modifier’ allows to add extra points to relationship towards visited household Sims
    • Setting 'Random Sex Minimum/Maximum Cooldown Time’ allows to change the range of time of how long Sims would wait between sex interactions
    • Setting 'Club Sex Minimum/Maximum Cooldown Time’ allows to change the range of time of how long Sims would wait between club sex interactions
  • Made Sims not masturbate if they just had sex
  • Made doors less likely to be picked for sex locations
  • Made sex autonomy blocked during interrogation and going to work/school interactions
  • Fixed solo autonomy triggering even with sex partners around

Tampons & Pads

  • Added Menstrual Bleeding with different bleeding strengths
  • Added Tampons and Pads to the Computer Wicked Sex Store
  • Made Tampons And Pads absorb blood and leak when overused
  • Added 'Menstrual Cycle Tampon/Pad Absorbency’ settings
  • Added 'Extra Absorbency’ trait to improve tampons/pads absorbency
  • Added 'Ask for a Tampon or Pad’ social interaction
  • Made Menstrual Bleeding cause clothes to get filthy
  • Made sex, masturbation, and cleaning interactions temporarily suppress menstrual bleeding
  • Made used pads start smelling after a few hours
  • Made Sims around react to smelling used pads
  • Made Sims automatically remove their used pad when undressing pants to nude
  • Added 'Menstrual Cycle Tampon/Pad Auto Use’ settings
  • Made vampires desire increase be affected by the menstrual blood flow strength

box.png

bundle.png

 

pads.png

tampon.png

PMS & Period

  • Added first period warning notification
  • Made Sims period not occur for the first day of the game
  • Made Sims period delayed after giving birth
  • Reworked PMS and Period behavior
  • Added 8 new PMS/Period Symptom moodlets   
    • 'Nauseous’ Uncomfortable moodlet (faster 'Fun’ decay by 15%, faster 'Energy’ decay by 5%, and slower 'Hunger’ decay by 5%) 
    • 'Irritated’ Angry moodlet (faster 'Fun’ decay by 10% and faster 'Energy’ decay by 5%) 
    • 'Dizziness’ Dazed moodlet (faster 'Fun’ decay by 5%) 
    • 'Oversensitive’ Sad moodlet (faster 'Fun’ decay by 15% and faster 'Social’ decay by 10%) 
    • 'Cramping’ Uncomfortable moodlet (faster 'Fun’ decay by 20% and faster 'Energy’ decay by 5%) 
    • 'Anxious’ Stressed moodlet (faster 'Fun’ decay by 20% and faster 'Hygiene’ decay by 10%) 
    • 'Aroused’ Flirty moodlet (faster 'Hunger’ decay by 10% and faster 'Social’ decay by 5%) 
    • 'Neutral’ Blocked Period moodlet to indicate Sim period when it’s blocked 

Pregnancy

  • Added 'Talk about Fertility’ interaction
  • Added 'Menstrual Cycle Fertility Level’ setting
  • Made Fertility Treatment persist through the cycle and decay slowly
  • Made fertility potions and fertility massage affect Sims chance of becoming pregnant
  • Made 'Pregnancy Duration’ setting allow the number of days with decimals

Birth Control

  • Added 'Rare Mode’ option to 'NPC Birth Control Mode’ setting for even more rare use of birth control
  • Made Birth Control Pills work fully for 24 hours and decay for the next 24 hours
  • Made Birth Control Pills require taking them for at least 3 days to take full effect (Only on Realistic Birth Control Mode setting)
  • Made decaying Birth Control Pills not affect 'Simple Pregnancy Mode’ setting
  • Made Sims with the 'Clumsy’ or 'Lazy’ trait sometimes forget to take the Birth Control Pill
  • Fixed Sims taking the Birth Control Pill even when sleeping

Sex Reactions

  • Fixed reactions to incest sex being applied incorrectly

Sex General

  • Made sex satisfaction moodlets last three times longer
  • Fixed 'Random' animation selection not working

 

Nudity Body System

  • Implemented a new body parts system (Body Selector)
  • Implemented a new body/penis parts support
  • Removed Penis Settings

CAS Default Penis

  • Made default penis visible in CAS
  • Improved default penis models quality
  • Fixed issues with the default penis shifting from altering sliders

CAS Female Body

  • Added new default female body model
  • Made default female body visible in CAS

boobs.jpg

pussybutt.jpg

 

body.jpg

 

CAS Condoms

  • Implemented visible condoms
  • Added 7 new colors of condoms
  • Implemented system for creators to add custom condoms

CAS Parts Support

  • Added XML Tuning based CAS Parts support for condoms, strapons, and underwear
  • Removed 'ww_cas_parts.json’ file support

General Nudity

  • Rewritten all Nudity and Relationship settings
  • Added 'Respect Native Interaction Undressing Rules' nudity setting
  • Fixed nudity notifications not being displayed for the active Sim

 

Relationships

  • Fixed double 'Ask On Date’ phone interaction

 

Other

  • Added support for the 1.47.49.1020
  • Improved overall performance of tick updates
  • Fixed underwear/strapon mannequin overriding retail mannequins outfits

 

thanks for the replay, i could not find the changelog because i was looking at here:

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download/

 

not on the "download link here, really srry, not wanted to be rude.

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Sorus said:

Okay, I've followed the tutorial to add a custom male upper body to the new body selector, but I have two (stupid) questions:

 

First, where do you get the hexadecimal instance ID of the CAS part? I assume it is the value that shows up under the Instance column next to "Cas Part" in the S4S Warehouse but I just wanted to make sure.

 

The second question is, what do you do with the xml file after you're done editing it?

I will have the tutorial updated with more details soon so it's more friendly for tuning newbs. :D

Yes, the hexadecimal instance ID is the Key value in S4S. To add the XML you do need to use S4PE and drag & drop it in, or you can try to import it with S4S, which can be confusing without an instruction.

Share this post


Link to post

I just updated whicked whims, nad unfortunately i dont see any features of the mod. Do you know how to solve it ? I only replaced old files with the new ones.

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, Madara88 said:

Uh I do not realy like the look of the new female body. ? The boobs look not natural and and the nipples are way too up in the air. Too fake for my taste.  And it's blurry too. 

 

Lumias TitE look better than these. 

I hope I can still use them, because I really doesn't want to use these. 

There are 9 different types of the boobs, including the size differences. You're being very general about your opinion.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...