WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

6 minutes ago, justcamp8836 said:

The thing i'm lost on is that my game version was just updated a few days ago to 1.47.51. Wicked Whims was updated today to support game version 1.47.49. Will WW still work with my game version?

It's working on mine, i have this version and WW.

9 hours ago, Simite said:

Did you re-download your penis mods? its not based on tattoo anymore, so some creators just put back old versions and didn't mark them as updated. (I guess technically they where not)

So remove any tattoo penis mods you have and replace them with the ones available now.

I don't  use any of those.

I'm certain WW is doing something, it's not the base game or any other mods I run.

I ran a test to verify this:

• I stripped the game back to mod-free the male alien figure looked normal.
  • I then saved and exited the game.
  • Reinstalled WW as the only mod.
  • Checked household and the male alien figure looked normal. Stripping and redressing did not cause any visible errors.
  • I then saved game again.
  • I exited the household to Edit World and immediately re-entered the household.
  • Male alien figure is again bugged as shown in the images posted earlier.

Hi, dunno if anyone else noticed this but maybe someone could help im not sure it's the right place or even something to do with the right mod anyway i have the traits alpha and omega however on all my omegas they have the Virgin buff, it still remains even after they have had sex which isn't right but as i said it might not be WW related but i thought i'd ask and see if anyone knows how to get rid of this buff, obviously using the sims_remove.buffs command would be an option however im sure it will return again 

Any thoughts?

This mod is awesome by the way just want to say thanks for the hard work you put in interested to see where you go with it next 

1 hour ago, Zerodark24 said:

Hi, dunno if anyone else noticed this but maybe someone could help im not sure it's the right place or even something to do with the right mod anyway i have the traits alpha and omega however on all my omegas they have the Virgin buff, it still remains even after they have had sex which isn't right but as i said it might not be WW related but i thought i'd ask and see if anyone knows how to get rid of this buff, obviously using the sims_remove.buffs command would be an option however im sure it will return again 

Any thoughts?

This mod is awesome by the way just want to say thanks for the hard work you put in interested to see where you go with it next 

Are the alpha/omega traits updated? if not then they are broken.

1 hour ago, jackbunny said:

I don't  use any of those.

I'm certain WW is doing something, it's not the base game or any other mods I run.

I ran a test to verify this:

• I stripped the game back to mod-free the male alien figure looked normal.
  • I then saved and exited the game.
  • Reinstalled WW as the only mod.
  • Checked household and the male alien figure looked normal. Stripping and redressing did not cause any visible errors.
  • I then saved game again.
  • I exited the household to Edit World and immediately re-entered the household.
  • Male alien figure is again bugged as shown in the images posted earlier.

Are you deleting localthumbcache.package each time you remove/add stuff?

I download the newest version of WickedWhims and i have a matter. In the game there isn't a button for Wicked. As if there isn't mod but emotions or characteristics are here (i have other mods). 

So i move other mods and only keep the mod WickedWhims.

I haven't botton to click on Wicked...

I deleted localthumbcache.package but it's not worked....

Why?

WW is giving me quite a few bugs since GF updates. Skin tones just disappeared from the skin tone selector, I guess the ones that are no longer compatible with WW. Also there is a slight deformation at the hips when using presets or when messing with the sliders in CAS. The body selector? You need to set it up in-game and then take Sims back to CAS to apply tattoos? Although, I do not have any default penis and the presets show none, I have this ugly little penis that looks like the smallest version of Noir and dark penis showing up in CAS!

i have a prob with custom hair after gf uddate ( most from tsr ) its prob not a ww problem...but does somebody else have the problem that the color of the cc hair always locks with the first option and does not change ? i still can change it in the layout to red or black whatever but the actual color stays as in the first option of the layout.

are there any additional mods for cas to change hair/clothes etc. ? maybe it will help... thx.

28 minutes ago, 0wnyx said:

i have a prob with custom hair after gf uddate ( most from tsr ) its prob not a ww problem...but does somebody else have the problem that the color of the cc hair always locks with the first option and does not change ? i still can change it in the layout to red or black whatever but the actual color stays as in the first option of the layout.

are there any additional mods for cas to change hair/clothes etc. ? maybe it will help... thx.

The problem with the hair has nothing to do with WW it is a bug after GF, supposedly they fix it after the latest patch. You need to update your game to the latest patch. If you still have problems with it after updating, get the latest Sims 4 studio. Under the content management tab go to batch fixes. Get all your hair in a folder, for ease of use, then apply the batch fix to this folder the one that reads allow cc for random, this should solve your problem. However, I have a lot of cc hair and after the last patch I did not have problems with most, only one or 2 I had to batch fix.

1 hour ago, grieralexander said:

WW is giving me quite a few bugs since GF updates. Skin tones just disappeared from the skin tone selector, I guess the ones that are no longer compatible with WW. Also there is a slight deformation at the hips when using presets or when messing with the sliders in CAS. The body selector? You need to set it up in-game and then take Sims back to CAS to apply tattoos? Although, I do not have any default penis and the presets show none, I have this ugly little penis that looks like the smallest version of Noir and dark penis showing up in CAS!

We are all very sorry about that, maybe a doctor can do something about it ? ?

3 hours ago, isuzu_soma said:

I download the newest version of WickedWhims and i have a matter. In the game there isn't a button for Wicked. As if there isn't mod but emotions or characteristics are here (i have other mods). 

So i move other mods and only keep the mod WickedWhims.

I haven't botton to click on Wicked...

I deleted localthumbcache.package but it's not worked....

Why?

i am having the same problem i can see them in the list but cant use it there is no option for wicked

5 hours ago, 0wnyx said:

This is a known base game bug.  They already put out a patch for it, so just allow it to upgrade.

7th post, "Broken CC":  https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950909/broken-updated-mods-python-terrain-update-get-famous-nov-18/p1

There's a workaround - it if you uses S4S to "Allow Hair for Random" it seems to correct it for that hair.  There's a batch way to do that in S4S for all CC in a particular directory.

So, i feel like an idiot not asking for some help. If i'm in the wrong place to ask it, please direct me. With my version of WW, which is the newest one, my autonomy doesn't seem to work. Let me rephrase: With single and married sims it works, but even with "relationships matter" option under triggers is turned off, and the hypersexual trait on my lot, nothings happens. If i'm overlooking something, can someone let me know?

1 hour ago, Bhob said:

This is a known base game bug.  They already put out a patch for it, so just allow it to upgrade.

7th post, "Broken CC":  https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950909/broken-updated-mods-python-terrain-update-get-famous-nov-18/p1

There's a workaround - it if you uses S4S to "Allow Hair for Random" it seems to correct it for that hair.  There's a batch way to do that in S4S for all CC in a particular directory.

thx a simple patch update did the job but now the the posing is gone... the game seems to not detect the pose player... maybe i should update it too... if there is one available

29 minutes ago, 0wnyx said:

thx a simple patch update did the job but now the the posing is gone... the game seems to not detect the pose player... maybe i should update it too... if there is one available

Pose player and teleporter have had updates by Andrew. Look for updates for most mods that you find not working. Sims VIP has an online updated list of working and broken mods.

Turbo, thanks as always for this wonderful mod.

I have a bug to report that might interest you. I'm having a problem where if two sims are having sex (active WW animation), and I travel with a third sim to their workplace (I've experienced it with the Detective career, not sure of others), and then it comes time for one of the original two sims to go to work, they won't go. I just keep getting told they're late to work, but I can't make them go because I'm at a career lot with a different sim. They'll spend the whole day not going, even after the sex session would have finished if it were played out. Just thought you might want to look into it since it might be a problem with WW not cancelling the animations before switching lots or something. 

My current work-around is to go back to controlling the late sim (who by the way, isn't doing WW when I arrive back on the lot, just doing whatever) and wait for them to disappear as going to work, then go back to my active career sim. If i just tell them to go to work and then switch back, they wont. That sim was in the political career, if that matters.

Anyone else having this problem? Any idea if it's WW or something else?

My game is up to date and WW is 137d, I'm updating to e now. No lastException was generated for this bug. 

For me after the update and after reapplying my updated mods, the female skin stays only the default and there is no other textures to select from the WW selection ingame, meaning the nipples remain default, even if I have Lumia's tit-e and Wild guy's body details or whatever else. With wild guy's details only the areolas change shape and color, while the nipples stay default. Same applies for the bottom area, shadow line between the butt cheeks that was not there before Get Famous and the vagina looks flat (not as 3d as before) and has dark lines on either side of it, even if you select a different model for it from list of available wild guy models.

I am only using Hiroki's Better Body, lumia's tit-e, wild guy's body details. WIld guy's mod page says it has been updated, but I feel like it is not yet, Hiroki's is not and there is no info for Lumia's mods. I can confirm that they worked on the previous version of the game.

Does anyone know if this can be fixed or do I need to wait IF they get updated?