WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I've been having problems with WW for about a week having it not work. I tried soft cleaning, deep cleaning, and deleting every other mod in the folder and only keeping the WW mod. Two days ago I decided to delete the whole game entirely (and the EA folder in my docs) and install it again because maybe something was wrong within the documents or something. I installed the game and again I only put the WW mod and made sure the script and regular mods were allowed in the system. I downloaded the most up to date WW mod and it still does not work. I was wondering if someone can help me. Thanks

5 hours ago, Vincenza said:

Do you work at EA to make such a statement? Or do you use a pirated copy yourself? How do you justify your dangerous half-knowledge?

I'm not the person you're quoting, but I think they made reasonable assumptions:

1. The WW version 4.3.5.137x is recompiled with the new python version for scripting that they introduced in the Sims 4 Nov 2018 update to 1.47.49.xxx.  It cannot run on older versions.
2. Pirated copies can't use the EA update, so if they are a lower level it won't update and therefore be able to run the current WW.  (Unless there's an update mechanism for the pirated versions, which I have no idea about.)

7 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

Not cleaning old save files? As in not deleting them after awhile, or is there something about them that can cause problems? I admit I have like 20-30 old saves I haven't decided to delete yet.

An old post i made on here=

First off...Delete the localthumbcache.package.

1, Drag out your mods folder to desktop

2, run game, load last save (or old save). and "save as" call it cleansave1 or something similar. then quit game.

3, put your mods folder back in sims 4 folder, and run game. (don't play) Save as "Family name 01" or something... then quit game again.

4, run game and load the last save "Family name 01" and play.

You still have the clean save you did before this save to fall back on.

my ocd makes me do this too often, but it work's as i don't have any issues with the game.

you dig it.? 

TURBODRIVER, why you take off Futanari Penis by Noir in versions 4.3.5.137d and 4.3.5.137e ??? I use these penis in some of my sims and this force me to still using version 4.3.5.137c!

And is that a way to put BetterBody Penis by Hiroki in a future release? The loverslab version, not the Patreon!

Thank you!

On 11/16/2018 at 9:58 AM, Petr54 said:

This is the result of the remnants of the old version of WW. To avoid such artifacts, you should clean the game. Turbo advises to produce as follows: 

CLEANING GAME SAVE

There is a chance that after updating or because of bugs you will have issues with stuck variables. The best way to deal with them is to clean your save.

Before you try, consider using the 'ww.fix' command in-game. It will have a similar effect to shallow cleaning without resetting your settings.

You can clean your save in two steps, but performing the shallow cleaning should be enough in most situations.

SHALLOW CLEANING

WickedWhims saves most extra data in external files that are not embedded within the game saves. All of the extra data files can be found in the 'saves’ folder (\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves). You're safe to delete the folder called 'WickedWhimsMod’. Be aware that this will remove all of your settings related to WickedWhims and some extra information. All moodlets, traits, skills, and objects will be kept.

DEEP CLEANING

Make sure to not perform Deep Cleaning without performing Shallow Cleaning first.

Parts of WickedWhims data is embedded within the game saves. You can clean that data by removing all WickedWhims files from your 'Mods’ folder (\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods), turning the game on and saving it.
Saving the game without mods installed will remove any extra data that is not needed anymore. You will lose all of WickedWhims skills, moodlets, traits, and objects.

DID NOT WORK NONE OF IT!!!

1 hour ago, Bhob said:

I'm not the person you're quoting, but I think they made reasonable assumptions:

1. The WW version 4.3.5.137x is recompiled with the new python version for scripting that they introduced in the Sims 4 Nov 2018 update to 1.47.49.xxx.  It cannot run on older versions.
2. Pirated copies can't use the EA update, so if they are a lower level it won't update and therefore be able to run the current WW.  (Unless there's an update mechanism for the pirated versions, which I have no idea about.)

If you look at it from this point of view you are absolutely right.

11 hours ago, procian said:

KawaiiStacie solo drama? ...... algum tipo de traço cc ou mod carreira?

It's from the Slice Of Life mod, but it started to appear after I updated both mods, do you think they have any kind of temporary conflict? For until then I have always used both, and such failure had never occurred to me.

9 minutes ago, Ayrthwil said:

It's from the Slice Of Life mod, but it started to appear after I updated both mods, do you think they have any kind of temporary conflict? For until then I have always used both, and such failure had never occurred to me.

I'd remove slice of life.....probably the cause of the problems.....delete localthumbe.package as well if you do.

34 minutes ago, procian said:

I'd remove slice of life.....probably the cause of the problems.....delete localthumbe.package as well if you do.

I'll remove it to test, my only problem is that it occurs randomly in the game, it's never in some specific action. The error only occurs without any change or consequence. Thank you for your help.

1 hour ago, justcamp8836 said:

Is anyone aware that the game had a mini update?

There was at least one Sims 4 bug fix update since the big November patch.  For example, there was an issue where youcouldn't change hair colors for hairs with EA+new colors that they patched.

54 minutes ago, Bhob said:

There was at least one Sims 4 bug fix update since the big November patch.  For example, there was an issue where youcouldn't change hair colors for hairs with EA+new colors that they patched.

Yes. That update, but the game version is now different then what the update for Wicked Whims is. 

On 11/22/2018 at 11:13 PM, Simite said:

update your game version 1.47.51 ; its a base game bug.

Tried that, and it didn't change a thing, even after save cleaning. There's some weird clipping all over the bodysuits too (most obvious on the male alien but also present on the female body thighs).

11-23-18_11-13-27 PM.png

11-23-18_11-17-36 PM.png

15 minutes ago, jackbunny said:

Tried that, and it didn't change a thing, even after save cleaning. There's some weird clipping all over the bodysuits too (most obvious on the male alien but also present on the female body thighs).

Did you re-download your penis mods? its not based on tattoo anymore, so some creators just put back old versions and didn't mark them as updated. (I guess technically they where not)

So remove any tattoo penis mods you have and replace them with the ones available now.

I'm having a problem, randomly after moving my sim to another site, or even after doing wohoo, her outfit changes to another random outfit that is stored in another slot. Does it only happen to me? I tried to remove the Slice of Life mod, since it was giving problems to some users (and I only managed to correct some "Last Exceptions" randoms that appeared) but the problem of the outfits persists. It has happened since the last update of this mod WW

4 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

They were just bug fixes, no major script changes. Nothing to worry about.

Edit=  Expect another soon, to fix the first person cam bug's.

The thing i'm lost on is that my game version was just updated a few days ago to 1.47.51. Wicked Whims was updated today to support game version 1.47.49. Will WW still work with my game version?