WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

16 hours ago, lovelyxsimmer95 said:

Hi I've just updated this mod, the penis still has green or black color on it what should I do with it? It's really annoying.

PENIS ISSUES

DISTORTED OR MISALIGNED MODEL

WickedWhims includes a Sim animation skeleton modification (called a rig) that will conflict with other Sim rig modifications causing penis models and other body parts to get distorted or misaligned. Remove all and any Sim rig mods you have that were released before January 2018, known ones are made by Denton47, autobanned and Azmodan22.
Search the word "rig" in your 'Mods' folder to quickly find them.

MISSING COLOR (BROKEN TEXTURE)

Default penis model used by WickedWhims requires extended skin color textures (called skin tones) which are overridden by the mod itself. This is visible by the wrench icon placed on every skin color in CAS. Any other mod that overrides skin tones may conflict with WickedWhims if it doesn't extend the texture space. If the penis on a Sim is displayed as black or partially black, this means that you have conflicting or unsupported skin tones mod installed. Custom skin tones that don't support the extended texture space will cause issues as well.
Search the words "skin tone" in your 'Mods' folder to quickly find them.

MISSING PENIS

gendersettings.png

If a Sim has a penis is specified at the CAS screen, using the Gender Settings menu. You can change that during Sim creation or by using the 'Change Sim' interaction with any mirror object. The last setting, originally called 'Can this Sim use the toilet standing?’, defines if that Sim has or has not a penis. Make sure that setting is set to the status you want for the selected Sim.
What sort of penis Sim has is specified in the game, not at the CAS Screen.
If a Sim has a penis even when it's disabled at the CAS Screen, you most likely have a penis override (default replacement) mod installed that is causing that.

INCORRECT PENIS

penisettings.png

Installed penis mods that are supported by WickedWhims will not be used automatically. To change specific Sim or all Sims penis in the game you need to open the ’Body Selector’, located under 'Wicked’, after you click on any Sim with a penis enabled in CAS Gender Settings. All supported penis mods will be available in under the “Soft Penis” and “Hard Penis” options.

UNSUPPORTED PENIS MODS

Installing any additional penis mods can cause problems if they are not specifically made to work with WickedWhims. Any penis mod that is an override (default replacement) or requires manual usage at the CAS Screen is not supported by WickedWhims. Try removing these mods and check if everything works then. Even if you think a mod is supported, try removing it and see if that helps.

13 hours ago, jiujube said:

So I haven't had any last exceptions so far after I took out all my other script mods. However, I now have a problem with the acting career with WW. My sim is in the acting career and missed her audition because she was "busy." The audition didn't go away and so I cancelled the audition then got a new gig. Though if my sim changes location, it reverts to the same audition that she had missed. Cancel again. Get a new gig. Move to a different location and it happens again and again. I took WW and all other script mods and it was fine. I ran a game with just WW on and it happened so I'm sure it's not any of the other mods.

Yep, same problem.

8 hours ago, Petr54 said:

ПРОБЛЕМЫ ПЕНИСА

НЕПРЕРЫВНАЯ ИЛИ НЕЗАКОННАЯ МОДЕЛЬ

WickedWhims включает в себя модификацию скелета анимации Sim (называемую буровой установкой), которая будет конфликтовать с другими модификациями модификации Sim, вызывая модели пениса и другие части тела, чтобы получить искажение или смещение. Удалите все и любые модификации модели Sim, которые были выпущены до января 2018 года , известные из них сделаны Denton47, автобизнесом и Azmodan22.
Найдите слово «rig» в папке «Mods», чтобы быстро найти их.

НЕПРАВИЛЬНЫЙ ЦВЕТ (СЪЕМНАЯ ТЕКСТУРА)

Модель пениса по умолчанию, используемая WickedWhims, требует расширенных текстур цвет кожи (называемых тонами кожи), которые переопределяются самим мод. Это видно по значку гаечного ключа, нанесенному на каждый цвет кожи в CAS. Любой другой мод, который переопределяет оттенки кожи, может конфликтовать с WickedWhims, если он не расширяет пространство текстуры. Если пенис на симе отображается как черный или частично черный, это означает, что у вас установлены конфликтующие или неподдерживаемые моды. Пользовательские тона кожи, которые не поддерживают расширенное пространство текстур, также вызовут проблемы.
Найдите слова «тон кожи» в папке «Моды», чтобы быстро их найти.

НЕПРАВИЛЬНЫЙ ПЕНИС

gendersettings.png

Если у Sim есть пенис, указанный на экране CAS, используйте меню «Настройки пола». Вы можете изменить это во время создания Sim или с помощью взаимодействия «Change Sim» с любым зеркальным объектом. Последняя настройка, первоначально называемая «Может ли этот симокс использовать туалет стоять?», Определяет, имеет ли этот сим или нет пенис. Убедитесь, что для параметра установлено значение, которое вы хотите для выбранного сима.
Какой пенис Sim указан в игре, а не на экране CAS.
Если у Sim есть пенис, даже если он отключен на экране CAS, у вас, скорее всего, установлена модификация пениса (замена по умолчанию), которая вызывает это.

НЕПРАВИЛЬНЫЙ ПЕНИС

penisettings.png

Установленные модники пениса, поддерживаемые WickedWhims, не будут использоваться автоматически. Чтобы изменить текст Сим или все пенисы Sims в игре, вам нужно открыть «Body Selector», расположенный под «Wicked», после того, как вы нажмете на любого Sim с пенисом, включенным в CAS Gender Settings. Все поддерживаемые мотивы пениса будут доступны под вариантами «Мягкий пенис» и «Жесткий пенис».

НЕЗАВИСИМЫЕ ПЕНИСНЫЕ МОДЫ

Установка любых дополнительных мод пениса может вызвать проблемы, если они специально не предназначены для работы с WickedWhims. Любой мод пениса, который будет переопределением (замена по умолчанию) или требует ручного использования на экране CAS, не постоянно WickedWhims. Попробуйте удалить эти моды и проверить, работает ли все это. Даже если вы считаете, что мода поддерживается, попробуйте удалить его и посмотреть, поможет ли это.

Кажется он сейчас у всех цветной))))

Both of the versions of WW you have up are having an issue with tattoos appearing on sims. A dolphin on the left leg near the ankle and  having the penis appear with sims have their clothing on. I remove the "Tattoos" off and it reappears back on the sim when loading the household. So far it seems to be happening with sims with two forms. Only seeing this issue with alien sims so far. The "tattoos" seems to be treated as a default item.

193426_Untitled.png.a6ba1c2682e102df873bcbc3e021e60a.png

Untitled.png

18 minutes ago, manderz said:

Both of the versions of WW you have up are having an issue with tattoos appearing on sims. A dolphin on the left leg near the ankle and  having the penis appear with sims have their clothing on. I remove the "Tattoos" off and it reappears back on the sim when loading the household. So far it seems to be happening with sims with two forms. Only seeing this issue with alien sims so far. The "tattoos" seems to be treated as a default item.

193426_Untitled.png.a6ba1c2682e102df873bcbc3e021e60a.png

Untitled.png

If you're having issues with a vampire, take them in CAS and reset the dark form. I was having this issue and that cured it.

8 minutes ago, MickCasanova said:

If you're having issues with a vampire, take them in CAS and reset the dark form. I was having this issue and that cured it.

I had to edit the penies setting to native and then back to default which removed the sims clothing in his alien form. I had to redress him back up and that fixed the issue.

Now that I got the Get Famous, let me ask another question/questions.

Does all the animations still works with latest patch and Get Famous EP?

Is it ok to install WickedWhims by itself without any animations to test if it works fine or not?

Hello everyone,

First time poster, very long time lurker and supporter of this fantastic mod.  I've been using this mod whenever I play The Sims 4 for at least a year now and haven't had any issues until recently.  After both the most recent update (prior to the 11/20/2018 hotfix) and purchase of Get Famous, my game is soft-crashing at any time /I/ initiate an animation, requiring me to force the application to close.  If NPCs engage with each other without my intervention, no problem.  The lastException.txt log isn't generating upon these crashes so I'm kind of lost in the proverbial dark.  I've only WW (with a handful of animation packs; Mike's, Lifeline, etc.), Basemental Drugs, and Nisa's, all which are as current as they can be.  I also use the Master Controller, which is also up to date.

Usage of CC across the board is fairly limited.  I've attempted re-installing all Script mods, running ww.fix in game, all to no avail.  Any insight would be fantastic.  Thanks in advance!

Edit:  I hold an Origin Premiere subscription.  Prior to installing Get Famous, I opted installing the version of the game which contains Dine Out (which I owned) and Kids Room Stuff (which I did not own).  Not sure if this poses any potential conflict.

Edit #2:  Computer specs include an i7-7700k, 64GB of RAM, and an RTX 2080ti.

59 minutes ago, papayapapayabro said:

Hello everyone,

First time poster, very long time lurker and supporter of this fantastic mod.  I've been using this mod whenever I play The Sims 4 for at least a year now and haven't had any issues until recently.  After both the most recent update (prior to the 11/20/2018 hotfix) and purchase of Get Famous, my game is soft-crashing at any time /I/ initiate an animation, requiring me to force the application to close.  If NPCs engage with each other without my intervention, no problem.  The lastException.txt log isn't generating upon these crashes so I'm kind of lost in the proverbial dark.  I've only WW (with a handful of animation packs; Mike's, Lifeline, etc.), Basemental Drugs, and Nisa's, all which are as current as they can be.  I also use the Master Controller, which is also up to date.

Usage of CC across the board is fairly limited.  I've attempted re-installing all Script mods, running ww.fix in game, all to no avail.  Any insight would be fantastic.  Thanks in advance!

Edit:  I hold an Origin Premiere subscription.  Prior to installing Get Famous, I opted installing the version of the game which contains Dine Out (which I owned) and Kids Room Stuff (which I did not own).  Not sure if this poses any potential conflict.

Edit #2:  Computer specs include an i7-7700k, 64GB of RAM, and an RTX 2080ti.

This issue was mentioned earlier in this thread. In short, it appears directly related to WW and having the "Simology" button open to the "Public Image" tab.  I was having this issue. Someone mentioned it in passing so I decided to check it out. I noticed that whenever the "Simology" button was open to the "Public Image" tab, and I started WW, my game would "soft crash". I'd have to kill the process because the game just froze. As long as I didn't have that button open to that tab, my game didn't freeze. I guess I just never realized how much I was playing with that particular tab open. Just something to be aware of.

1 hour ago, MickCasanova said:

This issue was mentioned earlier in this thread. In short, it appears directly related to WW and having the "Simology" button open to the "Public Image" tab.  I was having this issue. Someone mentioned it in passing so I decided to check it out. I noticed that whenever the "Simology" button was open to the "Public Image" tab, and I started WW, my game would "soft crash". I'd have to kill the process because the game just froze. As long as I didn't have that button open to that tab, my game didn't freeze. I guess I just never realized how much I was playing with that particular tab open. Just something to be aware of.

That was actually the problem I had experienced as well.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention and helping me resolve this issue!  I really appreciate your assistance.

I seem to have noticed a bug where males with a female frame can't have a breast slider on getting naked even after force_breasts on.

This seems to a be a weird thing considering that previously you could get breasts on males by force_breasts trait.

Is this related to the new default nude frames that have been added?

Because when the NPCs are clothed they still have breasts.

Attaching pictures to show the errors and male futa sim clothed and naked comparison when Wicked Whims is installed.

Third picture is of naked sim in CAS when Wicked Whims is not installed. The sim has breasts when naked but no nude texture which is expected.

The new default body does not seem to have male breast in feminine frame which is not ideal.

Let me know if this can be fixed or is support for futa going to be dropped? That would be a real shame...

Spoiler

11-21-18_5-27-57 AM.png

11-21-18_5-28-47 AM.png

11-21-18_5-32-28 AM.png

7 hours ago, DevinelyIntervened said:

I absolutely love this mod and greatly enjoy what is brings to Simming. I have one suggestion; could condom breaking be a thing?

Good job overall and can't wait for the next update.

Settings -> sex -> pregnancy -> birth control mode. If you set it to realistic, there will be some fail chance. Not sure if it can be adjusted to custom chances.

----

The latest update was just a bug fix, the mod works fine.

---

One of the recent patches mentioned something about condom colors, how to get any other color than the default?

Is having a camel toe when wearing leggings or tights a feature or a bug? I guess I could understand it being a feature, but I'd at least prefer that they didn't have open crotch. Taking a jog in the winter could end up being a little too breezy down there... Luckily sims can't get urethritis.

I'm aware that tights are basically painted on a sim's skin, but I'd prefer having at least vanilla clothes.