WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

turbo driver i need u to like update the mod or something with bug fixes because this is frustrating me so much that i cant get the cum on my sim’s face after WEEKS. i have tried literally everything the cheat command bar, taking a shower, brushing teeth, eating food, changing outfits, turning script mods, mods, & cc off and on, redownloading the mod, but nothing works and it’s really getting on my nerves.

8 hours ago, blossuhm said:

turbo driver i need u to like update the mod or something with bug fixes because this is frustrating me so much that i cant get the cum on my sim’s face after WEEKS. i have tried literally everything the cheat command bar, taking a shower, brushing teeth, eating food, changing outfits, turning script mods, mods, & cc off and on, redownloading the mod, but nothing works and it’s really getting on my nerves.

Disable the visibility of sperm in the ww menu.
Save the game. Open your sims 4 folder and delete localthumbcache.package. If the error persists, reinstall ww.
But right!
Uninstall the ww folder. Go into your save folder, also delete this ww folder. Delete localthumbcache.package. Go into the game and save. Delete localthumbcache.package again. Download and install ww again.

TS4_x64_2018_12_18_08_56_08_583.png

15 hours ago, blossuhm said:

There are cum tattoos out there, it may not be from WW at all.  For example if you are downloading Azmodan22's excellent animations there's also the file Azmodan22_WW_HeavyCum_Layers.zip.  I'd look for a cum tattoo, worst comes to worst clear the whole tattoo category from the sim and reapply the ones you want in case it's hidden.

So I have a question regarding the miscarriage option. I tested it out with bassementals drug mod and my sim miscarried. There was also a huge pool of blood in the bathroom when she miscarried which was quite realistic. 

I’m curious to know if it affects her fertility in the future? 

2 hours ago, jaysimmer02 said:

So I have a question regarding the miscarriage option. I tested it out with bassementals drug mod and my sim miscarried. There was also a huge pool of blood in the bathroom when she miscarried which was quite realistic. 

I’m curious to know if it affects her fertility in the future? 

Having a miscarriage -generally- doesn't affect fertility for future pregnancies.

Source: Personal experience.

12 hours ago, Vincenza said:

Disable the visibility of sperm in the ww menu.
Save the game. Open your sims 4 folder and delete localthumbcache.package. If the error persists, reinstall ww.
But right!
Uninstall the ww folder. Go into your save folder, also delete this ww folder. Delete localthumbcache.package. Go into the game and save. Delete localthumbcache.package again. Download and install ww again.

TS4_x64_2018_12_18_08_56_08_583.png

I FINALLY GOT RID OF IT, TYSFM

29 minutes ago, blossuhm said:

I FINALLY GOT RID OF IT, TYSFM

New major patches always break major script CC, it's just how the process works. Some games just become unplayable (the way you want to play them) until you get the right mod patch. Is it the end of the world?

No, go play something else for a while.

Not going to be as "fun", but it's better than staring at an internet forum complaint about something Turbo has no control over, they're probably busy trying to ingrate coding updates. 

Another update: If anyone has Polyamory Relationships Settings set to Unlock Polyamory and Polygamy Relationships, it will cause a WickedWhims Exception and a lastException. If you had this setting applied before the update and then load the game, it will break. If you are unable to open the WickedWhims Settings in-game to disable this setting, the best thing to do right now is to delete the WickedWhimsMod folder in your saves folder (Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves).

13 minutes ago, WickedAssistant said:

Another update: If anyone has Polyamory Relationships Settings set to Unlock Polyamory and Polygamy Relationships, it will cause a WickedWhims Exception and a lastException. If you had this setting applied before the update and then load the game, it will break. If you are unable to open the WickedWhims Settings in-game to disable this setting, the best thing to do right now is to delete the WickedWhimsMod folder in your saves folder (Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves).

Except I'm not using that setting? Or the trait? And I still get errors.

1 hour ago, Jpnts said:

Yep same here. I deleted the mod and all is fine in my game now, so... Winter update says F U to WW xD

quick question, does WW now include the tongue mod or do we still need that?

Someone asked this recently and someone else said that it was still needed.

I had a copy of the default head-with-tongue from Azamodan22's updated rig, but there was a newer version in autobanned's original post:

3 hours ago, Jpnts said:

quick question, does WW now include the tongue mod or do we still need that?

To view the animation of the tongue, such as amra72, you need these files. See image.
I do not refer to the winter update. I will not install this senseless all senseless patch.

Nandong.PNG

TS4_x64_2018_12_19_00_34_27_233.png

TS4_x64_2018_12_19_00_44_13_853.png

I keep getting last exception errors from wickedwhims when I play my game. I updated to the newest patch after the last update three times, did a repair after each attempt and it still won't go away. I don't even have the option for sex interactions at all. Did this last update cause another break??

1 hour ago, amazz527 said:

I keep getting last exception errors from wickedwhims when I play my game. I updated to the newest patch after the last update three times, did a repair after each attempt and it still won't go away. I don't even have the option for sex interactions at all. Did this last update cause another break??

.. Yes i think, because i have the exact same probleme ><

Plus i cant acces to the option ( or setting, in english?) when i use ctrl.