WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

1 minute ago, wild_guy said:

You have to delete it, you should have ony files that current WW release contains. The best way is to copy whole current WickedWhimsMod folder from the mod archive after deleting the old one.

thank you btw im support your patreon awesome stuff

1 minute ago, wild_guy said:

да вроде изначальное сообщение нормально написал, кто понимает в этих конфликтах- думаю поймет.

Никому ничего не надо понимать в х.з. Ч.ю. у вас совсем пропало?

Is there any way to get other sims to stop reacting to cum on a sim that is outside of your household? I'm at an awards ceremony and I stopped two people going at it in the bathroom - which ended up getting cum on ones face. Now, instead of an award ceremony, everyone is stopping what they're doing and constantly reacting to her.

Hi I have a question about the wicked whims mod. I have the most updated wicked whims. The one where you actually see the condoms. However, every time an npc is generated they have the condoms on ??‍♀️ is anyone else getting this issue? Is there a way to stop this? Literally all my NPCs have condoms on all the time . Thank you in advance

Hey Turbo, I've noticed some awful simulation lag on ultra speed since the GF patch, and narrowed it down to this mod (mod folder with just WW in it causes the lag). It's the usual lag that will stop the clock or send it back several hours from what it displays. It does it consistently, every time my Sims go to sleep/work I have to stop and restart the ultra speed several times to make it through the night.

I realize this doesn't help much, but figured I would report it to you anyway. Thanks for the amazing work as always, hopefully you can find a fix for this!

22 hours ago, ponnysugar said:

how to turn off relationships ? I dont want they are in love each other to do sex .

Pretty sure there's an option in WW's settings where you can force auto-accept (I think that's the term) for sex propositions.

Edit: It's under Wicked->Sex Settings->Cheats: Always Accept Switch

On 12/15/2018 at 6:47 PM, zombietina said:

Is there any way to get other sims to stop reacting to cum on a sim that is outside of your household? I'm at an awards ceremony and I stopped two people going at it in the bathroom - which ended up getting cum on ones face. Now, instead of an award ceremony, everyone is stopping what they're doing and constantly reacting to her.

I found the toggle to turn off cum reactions but it looks like an all-or-nothing setting and not configurable for specific audiences... (It's in settings->sex settings->cheats)

23 hours ago, blossuhm said:

my sim has had cum on her face for the past few days and it won’t come off. i’ve tried having her take a shower, brush her teeth, get water, eat, and even the cheat command to clear it but nothing works. please help because i don’t know what to do.

Type ww.clearcum on the command line.

Heya,

the newest version of Sims4 (1.47.51 - including Get Famous) and WW seem to break about 60% of all furniture animations (fridge, chair, lockers, table, etc). Many animations reset over and over again while others are horribly misaligned. 

Not all furniture animations are broken, the ones from the "most popular" creators (which were updated recently) work.

Did the newest Sims 4 version or get famous change the way how things are supposed to work or what happened?

I probably missed some important news about that...

I installed everything correctly according to the guides and so on.

I get no errors in the logs at all. None. Zero.

I just reverted my game to 1.46 (i always do fulll game backups prior to updating anything and told Origin to fuck off and shut up about updates) and everything (including updated animations in December) work again.

15 hours ago, khaddsb said:

I've done everything in the common mistakes tutorial and even deleted all my mods and re downloaded them but my Wicked Wims mod still doesn't work. Please haaaalp.

Some troubleshooting for not showing at all.  You probably know most of these, just being complete:
1.  Make sure the files are either directly in your mod folder or at most one directory deep.
2.  Upgrades uncheck the option in Sims 4 to use CC.  Check it, exit and restart the game.
3.  Make sure it shows up at the end of the CC list, in the scripts section at the end.  If you don't see it, it's not installed correctly.
4.  The version for download requires at least 1.47.49 or higher, because the scripting language has changed.  If you are running a lower version of Sims 4, either update or find an older copy of WW.
5.  A leftover copy of an old WW file can cause problems (you deleted everything, so this shouldn't be it).
6.  Do a Clean Save as per the WW website (https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help/#/cleaning-game-save/)

On 12/14/2018 at 10:55 AM, Rocklady1501 said:

Hey guys. Just a small problem. I have the latest WW version but there aren't many animations available. Doesn't matter what I click at (floor, bed, chair…) there's mostly only solo interactions available. I deleted all animations and downloaded them again but that didn't change anything :( tried different settings but... no... anyone has an idea?

I am also having this problem. When I start playing the game, I have all animations available, but after doing at least one sex interaction, half of my animations disappear and I can no longer use WW with other Sims, only solo are available.