WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

1 minute ago, ponnysugar said:

if i conver the tuning file , it will be fine ? Because i have extract the tuning file with s4pe and there a lot of file such as sex mod nude mod ... not only the skin , may it cause problem for ww ?

I'll advice you to make a backup first before you do so.

Hey, all, I'm back playing again. (Was vanilla for starters then got bored, reinstalled WW, and things are going, well, oversexed... but that's the new vanilla.)

I might have changed a new setting or something but I was wondering if anyone would know what would cause my children to go to school in their underwear? They changed to normal in vanilla but not since I installed WW.

Thanks in advance!

11 hours ago, ponnysugar said:

if i conver the tuning file , it will be fine ? Because i have extract the tuning file with s4pe and there a lot of file such as sex mod nude mod ... not only the skin , may it cause problem for ww ?

You might find Sims 4 Studio to be a little easier to work with. Essentially, it's S4SE on steroids.

Hey guys. Just a small problem. I have the latest WW version but there aren't many animations available. Doesn't matter what I click at (floor, bed, chair…) there's mostly only solo interactions available. I deleted all animations and downloaded them again but that didn't change anything :( tried different settings but... no... anyone has an idea?

1 hour ago, Rocklady1501 said:

Hey guys. Just a small problem. I have the latest WW version but there aren't many animations available. Doesn't matter what I click at (floor, bed, chair…) there's mostly only solo interactions available. I deleted all animations and downloaded them again but that didn't change anything :( tried different settings but... no... anyone has an idea?

You need to download the animations, read the first page of this thread (the mod description) for the list of animations available.

2 hours ago, Rocklady1501 said:

If you've downloaded animations from the first page, make sure to put them NO MORE than a single folder deep in your mods folder.  Sims 4 doesn't seem to read deeper.

So
...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\* is okay
...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Animations\* (or whatever you want to call it) is okay
...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Animations\Amra72\* is no good. (Name just for example - Amra72 is one of my personal favorites)

Just trying to think of what would cause them not to show after downloading.

Do you see the Animations listed when you first start Sims 4 and they mod list is shown?

3 minutes ago, Bhob said:

If you've downloaded animations from the first page, make sure to put them NO MORE than a single folder deep in your mods folder.  Sims 4 doesn't seem to read deeper.

So
...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\* is okay
...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Animations\* (or whatever you want to call it) is okay
...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Animations\Amra72\* is no good. (Name just for example - Amra72 is one of my personal favorites)

Just trying to think of what would cause them not to show after downloading.

Do you see the Animations listed when you first start Sims 4 and they mod list is shown?

Perhaps some experts here could show examples of their first level folders for Sims 4 to help show the organization ?

I also like Amara72, he has done some great work in Fallout NV as well. :D

2 hours ago, Rocklady1501 said:

I kind of had the same problem.I have a series called Femdom Harem with 9 girls and 1 guy and i have other versions of the Harem animations with 5,6 and 7 girls and those were the only ones that would run but not the 9 girl versions of the animations.I don't know if there is a limit on how many people can be in an animation in the newest version of WW but i can see in the settings if there is anything i can do as the are a bunch of missing text in the settings.So I un-installed the most resent version of WW and went back to the previous version and all animations are running fine again.

2 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Perhaps some experts here could show examples of their first level folders for Sims 4 to help show the organization ?

I also like Amara72, he has done some great work in Fallout NV as well. :D

Mine is pretty simple setup. And the most easiest (for me at least) to handle.

In my mods folder I have six folders.

-Body (this is for Hair, Makeup, Skintones, Tattoos, Eyes, Anatomy (default and non default), etc). Anything related to the body goes in this folder.

-Clothing (exactly what you think. All clothing like outfits, tops, bottoms, shoes, accessories, piercings, etc). Anything clothing related, or something that you wear goes here.

-Compilations (these are usually mods that are in sets with multiple categories. Like custom stuff packs or Patreon sets that are merged into one package that I can't split up).

-Miscellaneous (this is mostly scripted stuff or interface changes or default replacers for terrain, lighting, traits, etc).

-Objects (any and all objects. This includes patterns as well. Furnitures and the such).

-WickedWhims (WickedWhims main mod, along with all the animation packs in one folder). Easy to keep it all together in one area for easy maintenance.

Those are really the only folders you need. Then just organize accordingly and you'll be set. Toss all your packages into the appropriate folders. This also helps keep things sorted if you intended to merge mods later on. Cause you can merge them based on these categories. Except for WickedWhims and most Miscellaneous stuff. Don't merge scripted stuff.

But hope that helps anyone who needs help with sorting. It has always worked well for me and makes it easy to find things.

14 hours ago, Rocklady1501 said:

Im having this same problem but I found that the problem seems to fix itself whenever i go into the Animations Disabler menu. I don't change anything at all just visit the menu and it starts working again but it only works for a couple of minutes before I can only choose solo animations again. I don't know what the problem can be since the only thing i've downloaded recently was the newest WW version.

Just now, wild_guy said:

Не обращай внимания, это просто потому, что в моде имеется поддержка страпона и видимо всвязи с этим используются некоторые его ресуры, то есть получается и там и там есть одинаковые, но это видимо необходимо. Так всегда было, это ничего страшного.

Так не было всегда. Это возникло с последними версиями WW. Что интересно, при добавке страпона обратно после его удаления, он не обнаруживается вновь. Это указывает, что конфликт все же имеет место быть. Я еще раз проверю этот момент, пока категорично говорить не стану.

3 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Ну я конечно всегда не следил, но довольно давно уже в каких-то прогах между делом мне показывало конфликт WW со страпоном. Я даже запариваться не стал, поскольку они связаны. Это, кстати, не единственный случай, еще какие-то были на такую же тему, я все это дело просто пропускал мимо ушей (вернее глаз).

Я внимательно отслеживаю конфликты с WW до последних версий их не было. А конфликты вида 0xХХХХХХХХ-0x00000000-0x0000000000000000 не являются конфликтами, а просто избыточной информацией о ключевом файле, который содержит имена файлов в пакете. Ее следует игнорировать. Таких  псевдо-конфликтов очень много и они затемняют картину. Это недоработка программы детектора конфликтов.