WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

any chance to get option to disable animation via WW interaction menu?
I mean when sims do sex and you don't like played animation, you click on them > WW > Disable Current Animation
and you get a message what animation is filtered (author+category+name of it)
will be pretty useful
thx TD!

2 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I don't remember for sure, it seems I just changed sim's outfit and their head returned to its normal place. Or maybe opened CAS for editing that sim and then exit without any changes... Something like that.

That happened to me also only with half of the upper body. I changed hair, outfits, removed accessories etc. with no luck.  I did a save and exit and reopened the game and everything went back to normal.

Hello! I love your mod. Actually I cant imagine TS4 without it. But I found one tiny problem... Sacrificialmods released Hoe it up mod, which is without conflict with WW, but dont communicate together. Result is that performing all services keep penises soft and I havent found a way to atleast force hard penis when undressed. I really miss opportunity to set hard/soft penis manually, as it was in sims 3 and 2. Will it be possible? Or do you have any ideas how to fix this situation? Tyvm for response and love you ❤️

3 hours ago, ponnysugar said:

my sims is black when i install ww , i dont know why somebody help me pls. i use hq mod

It's because you use the HQ mod.

The HQ Mod is just for pictures mostly, unless you are ready to go through every single texture in the game and change the resolution, as well as go through all your mods you download and change all their textures to higher resolution. Including WickedWhims.

If you aren't doing all of that, then no reason to use the HQ mod except for taking a pretty picture here and there with only HQ textures. It isn't meant for any actual gameplay unless you do the above.

13 minutes ago, ponnysugar said:

how i change ww to hq textures ? Which file i need ? Thank you for reply.

No idea, I don't use the HQ Mod. I do know you'll need to extract the packages of WickedWhims, find the texture files, and open them in whatever Photoshop or image editing software you have, and then upscale the textures to the required resolution. Then you'll have to recompile the files back into packages afterwards and it should work, in theory lol.

But I don't know the specifics of what the textures are called or anything, as I've never extracted the WickedWhims' package files before. But I do know that one thing about the HQ mod is that it uses a higher texture resolution, thus if you have any textures in your game that are not that specific resolution, then you will have black textures.

Now if you're already familiar with all of this and the HQ Mod and you've already done this before, then the best solution would be to use the Body Selector to select your body type and make sure you're using one of your custom HQ skintones to prevent the WickedWhims' textures from showing.

Hi thanks again for keep this great mod... Well  I have one question, is WW's penis (default) animated or non-animated?

PS; I do not research in google/forum/faq much about it, because my internet is crap. Sry :x

PS²: If it's not animated, here my tip/sugestion to have an animated version possible configurable in the mod.

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, ponnysugar said:

i download ww , only 2 file in this , one is tuning one is crip mod , i get problem about the custom skin that come with ww . How i can change the custom skin to hq mod ? Thank you for your help.

I don't know which one has the textures in it, so you'll have to check yourself. Like I mentioned above, you'll need to extract the packages (the tuning and scripts package) and find the texture files. Then adjust those in any photo editing software to the HQ resolution, put the textures back with the other files, and re-package them so you have new tuning and script packages (or whichever one had textures in it) with the HQ textures in them.

2 minutes ago, Hayran said:

Hi thanks again for keep this great mod... Well  I have one question, is WW's penis (default) animated or non-animated?

PS; I do not research in google/forum/faq much about it, because my internet is crap. Sry :x

PS²: If it's not animated, here my tip/sugestion to have an animated version possible configurable in the mod.

Thanks.

I believe it is animated, as it works just fine with animated penis animations.

1 minute ago, ponnysugar said:

how can i extract ww packages ? Do you know which program can do it ? I think it is not easy becouse ww have a lot of thing , so i dont know which is ww defaut skin . I hope ww will work hq in future . Thank for your help .

You know, it sounds like it would just be much easier on you to not use the HQ Mod lol.

But if you really want to go through all this trouble, then I believe S4PE (Sims 4 Package Editor) would allow you to do all the extracting/creating of packages. Then you just need a photo editing program like Photoshop or something else that can handle whatever textures Sims 4 uses.

more personalization traits please
I always hated that sims can do right away any type of sex and get satisfaction from it
so trained "Like Anal Sex" and "Like Oral Sex" (like trained chopsticks trait do) will be good
at beginning sim don't like Anal\Oral sex but the more she does it, the more adept she become to it and finally get that trait
also buyable traits to block that type of sex "Hate Anal Sex" \ "Hate Oral Sex"
+ "Hate Masturbation" & "Hate Group Sex"
and maybe buyable Nymphomania\Satyriasis?
sim likes any type of sex (should block others traits)
gives discomfort buff if sim not having sex (no solo) for a long time
don't get satisfaction after sex at all
increase autonomous asking for sex (sim should search sex partner all the time)
etc
ofc it should conflict with "Family Oriented" like traits

Hey TD,
after checking out the new version now there are new ideas.
Sry if someone got it before but if not maybe you like them.
First up remove condoms while sex.
Second cut/broke condoms before sex (in mind people think they use birth control but they don't)
Third artificial insemination
Fourth pregnant by multiple partners at the same time. So twins or tiplets from diefferent fathers.
Fith hire prostitute service male/female
And thanks for fixing the earphone bug it was a strange thing.?