WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

5 minutes ago, ShamanSquirrel said:

Is anyone having any issues with the new patch update?  It's not working for me. Do I have to re-download my animations as well? I don't see why I'd have to.....

You only need to find updates to script mods. Whicked Whims is a script mod. The new game update changed some stuff that broke all script mods.

Animations shouldn't need updates. Clothes and stuff don't need anything either.

16 minutes ago, Faolon said:

You only need to find updates to script mods. Whicked Whims is a script mod. The new game update changed some stuff that broke all script mods.

Animations shouldn't need updates. Clothes and stuff don't need anything either.

I know and I've changed the script mods but it's not working.

2 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

The mod will be updated in due time. This information was shared weeks ago, so if you wanted to be able to play your game with mods, you needed to turn off automatic updates and take your game offline. When they patch again to hotfix any issues for the new GP or EP, then some mods might break again.

if you have sims 4 via Origin, its required to update it in order to play

23 minutes ago, autumnwinds1023 said:

if you have sims 4 via Origin, its required to update it in order to play

You can still play sims 4 without updating . Just make sure not to have auto update option turned on and if you have it on,  try really fast to cancel the download on the bottom left when launching origin so you can turn auto off afterwards.  After that put origin in offline mode and the only thing you  really lose is the ability to use the community downloads part.

3 hours ago, Redd99 said:

I see that there's a Get Famous hotfix for MCCC available now,  Still I won't update until WWs is ready to go too though..

I'm getting a bug, and I can't tell if it's MCCC or just a base game bug.

Every time I exit CAS in game, all of my sims age up. I had a problem with all of them aging up when I first logged in.

12 hours ago, Kati97 said:

I am having some issues with the mod and I have done everything on the help center page but still nothing works, especially not after the new update of sims 4 :(   
I can see the mod and script when I start the game so I know it is installed correctly but it won't show up in the game at all whenever I play the game.

Here is the lastException file
https://pastebin.com/EJnLHXTU

same with me