WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

15 minutes ago, Chasman said:

I'm probably going to get kicked off Lovers Lab for even asking this, but could you make an option in Wicked Whims for younger than teens (children)? I have a reason for asking, someone made Sims from this Hentai http://hentaihaven.org/boku-to-misaki-sensei-episode-1/ and I'd like to incorporate it into my game. I get it if that would be going too far.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/27346-02162014-attention-policy-change-regarding-content-with-underage-characters/ I think that is going to be a ne no.

There was a Tumblr Post about this dated January 4, 2017. It makes me wonder when this is actually going to be released.

I do have a suggestion for another feature though. It would be nice if we could disable random sex selection from specific objects. I wasn't too thrilled when one couple decided to go at it on the butler's bed. It would be nice to make it unselectable.

21 hours ago, Jessicaonrs said:

Whenever I load my sims house this pops up instantly, I click it and it takes me to the wicked whims website

I don't know what error it is? I downloaded the new version when it came out. 

Is anyone else having this problem?

TS4_x64_2018-09-01_09-41-24.png

Looks like this is the message from Wicked Whims, not an error. It notifies you that you're running the old version. The first button leads to the WW download page, and the second just closes this message, and it won't appear next time. I have no idea why there is no text in your case. :/

25 minutes ago, DrunkenUnicorn said:

Looks like this is the message from Wicked Whims, not an error. It notifies you that you're running the old version. The first button leads to the WW download page, and the second just closes this message, and it won't appear next time. I have no idea why there is no text in your case. :/

I've noticed other places in Wicked Whims  with no text.

52 minutes ago, joshua_higgins said:

Is anyone having issues with sims getting stuck since this updated?  This was the last mod I updated and now all of my sims get stuck doing tasks like cleaning or using the bathroom and they won't move or cancel the interaction unless I use the resetsim cheat

Your sims 4 is current version?

9 hours ago, iamsweetmystery said:

There was a Tumblr Post about this dated January 4, 2017. It makes me wonder when this is actually going to be released.

I do have a suggestion for another feature though. It would be nice if we could disable random sex selection from specific objects. I wasn't too thrilled when one couple decided to go at it on the butler's bed. It would be nice to make it unselectable.

me too , i think he won`t make it a public release

5 hours ago, joshua_higgins said:

Is anyone having issues with sims getting stuck since this updated?  This was the last mod I updated and now all of my sims get stuck doing tasks like cleaning or using the bathroom and they won't move or cancel the interaction unless I use the resetsim cheat

I'm having this issue. It's happened a couple of times where a sim is stuck in a sex animation when the scene is finished.

I also saw an elderly pregnant ghost. Before the latest update this has never happened. I have it set to no elder pregnancies in mccc and never came across this before.

41 minutes ago, SilentSixS66 said:

After updating i get Animation Collision errors and orange notification box errors. Please help!

You either have duplicated animation files or you have to update them. I got this as well because one animation file was outdated and the creator discontinued it 

2 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I noticed my sim randomly automaticaly used a condom several times while this is not allowed, is this a bug? Never saw this before the current update.

What is your birth control method set to (Sex-Pregnancy).  Do you switch playable sims (might it have inherited from NPC Birth Control).  Did you set that sim manually?  Does that sim hate children?  Did they have condoms in inventory to use?  Did they have sex education that day in school?

Swinging Wild here.

Hi there,
about the XML for WW

<T n="animation_display_name">0xBC2EA1B2</T> <!-- STBL Hex for displayed animation name -->
where can i get that display name STBL id from??
i found similiar 0x(blabla) on modding toolbox
FNV 24, FNV 32 AND FNV 32 HIGH BIT which one is? or where?

im following creating WW tutotial, im really confused about that one, just that one left.
Please help any WW anim creators.

thx

3 hours ago, wild_guy said:

So many questions... Well, my male sim have condoms in his inventory but not allowed to use automatically, this set manually. He don't have 'hate children' trait. When I saw the notification that a condom was used, it said that my sim is the owher of this condom, so it wasn't an NPC birth control (unless there is a bug here and actually it was).

hmmm.....but was the person they were having sex with....Did they have the hate children trait?  Usually that is accompinied by a message so I would think it is a bug as you said....

Just throwing out possibilities.

Heyoo!

Just got flooded by

<sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-09-03 23:07:57</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>omega.py:25</categoryid><desyncid>6da265654b5fcbb95b8d649e</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF5BD0B8CB0>, args: (187646877017,), kwargs: {}
KeyError('Failed to find ZoneSessionContext for [ZoneSessionId: 0x0000000000000017]',) (KeyError: 'Failed to find ZoneSessionContext for [ZoneSessionId: 0x0000000000000017]')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log
  File ".\mc_utils.py", line 119, in _wrapper_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 208, in c_api_server_tick
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\distributor_service.py", line 27, in on_tick
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\system.py", line 493, in process
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\system.py", line 505, in process_events
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 299, in send_message
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\omega.py", line 25, in send
KeyError: 'Failed to find ZoneSessionContext for [ZoneSessionId: 0x0000000000000017]'
</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>6da265654b5fcbb95b8d649e</sessionid><type>desync</type>

errors in lastexception.log . Got nearly 4MB total of these strings in less than two minutes.

Actions taken:

Female sim, under influence of NisaK's nail polish, just completed two Mind Broken aspiration milestones. Nudity with lvl1 , about 3-5% progress. Cum Slut, Sexually Alluring, No Underwear.

From bar-with-a-pool at low left Brindleton Bay attempted to fast-travel to low right museum at same world.

Got bounced to destination world selector.

Selected that museum as a destination again. Received queer tooltip about unfinished location o_O

Tried few other public lots, with no avail: same sequence, world select > public lot > 'nope, that's unfinished lot!'

Before flood happened, got 1 (one) entry of following content:

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>6da265654b5fcbb95b8d649e</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-09-03 23:06:57</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>statistic.py:228</categoryid><desyncid>6da265654b5fcbb95b8d649e</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Error disconnecting the client (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remove')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 202, in c_api_server_tick
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 391, in call_save_game_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 426, in request_client_disconnect_gen
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log
  File ".\mc_utils.py", line 119, in _wrapper_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 415, in request_client_disconnect_gen
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\events\core.py", line 131, in _turbolib_on_zone_teardown
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 697, in on_teardown
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 101, in flush_to_client_on_teardown
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3585, in flush_to_client_on_teardown
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 200, in on_sim_removed
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 1276, in _remove_non_persist_buffs
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 500, in remove_buff_by_type
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 528, in remove_buff_entry
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1021, in on_remove
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\game_effect_modifiers.py", line 112, in on_remove
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\statistic_static_modifier.py", line 137, in remove_modifier
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic.py", line 228, in remove_statistic_static_modifier
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remove'
</desyncdata></report>

Both Sims 4 and WW are of latest public version.

Sims 4 with full complement of DLCs. Except 'veteran' bonus lamps.

ts4script mods present:

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts

tumblrpotato_careers_sportmassagetherapist

Receptionist <- yet another part-time carreer

Oceanography <- yet another part-time carreer

MC Command Center 5.0.0 without WooHoo Commander.

Mausoleum Clerk <- yet another part-time carreer

KS- FullTimeJobs

Grocery Store Clerk <- yet another part-time carreer

Ghost Hunter Career <- yet another part-time carreer

Film <- yet another part-time carreer

boosterShop-injector <- one from Voidcritter roster expander mods

Bookstore Clerk <- yet another part-time carreer

Astronomer Career

andrew_s4studio_accessories

Alien Test Subject <- yet another part-time carreer

NisaK_Wicked_Perversions of most recent version (just downloaded)

basementaldrugs of most recent version

No translation mods.

o7