WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

21 minutes ago, Latuda said:

I don't know since I have this problem but today I noticed that I no longer had the option of normal Woohoo ?!? 

Someone help ! Is there any problem in the setting menu ?

Yeah, there's a check box that enables and disables the standard WooHoo.  You might have it checked off.  (I believe it's under the sex options.  I'm not in my game at the moment to check.)

2 minutes ago, peasant007 said:

Yeah, there's a check box that enables and disables the standard WooHoo.  You might have it checked off.  (I believe it's under the sex options.  I'm not in my game at the moment to check.)

Thanks you just saw this ... Too focused on WW    :tongue:

10 hours ago, Skyeof said:

Hey I have version 1.36.102.... so does this mean my version isn't compatible? (referring to the "Requires The Sims 4 version 1.32.11.33.381.34.181.35.101.36.104 or 1.37.35")  

your version is compatible, it just is not listed.

for me the version runs well. no error messages or exception files since 2 weeks. The only problem I see is that my sims sometimes stand around and do nothing. Normally, the sims are extremely hyperactive. the only thing that helps is to reset object. but I think that's no problem with this mod. this is a problem if the sims have the good manners

1 hour ago, Wolves Hero said:

Hi, I have weird sex animation issued & keep looped 2nd or 3rd same animation sex & seen too long sex.

Just random sex went weird female sim float sex without table.

01-09-18_5-18-14 PM.png

That might actually be the "Magic Sex" animation that has them floating and doing vampire like things.

19 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

Yeah, my bad. I didn't realise that the guy who asked about the explanation and you aren't the same person :tongue:

It's understandable. Just wanted to be clear...

I've been around this site for some time and the questions that can be asked... lordy, lordy.. lol. sometimes you have to wonder if they have to remember to breathe. ;) However, I don't know them personally, or what their life was about. There was one here that later I learned (and with enough info that I actually do believe) had profound mental issues which made it difficult for him to understand everything very well at least the first couple of times instructions were given. Hell every once in a while someone tells me something so profoundly simple and I just stand there (RL of course) and stare at them not understanding a thing they just said... :classic_blush: Rarely but does happen.. They have to explain it twice sometimes three times and in a different way then I am like Duh!  so embarrassing... :tongue:

38 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Hell every once in a while someone tells me something so profoundly simple and I just stand there (RL of course) and stare at them not understanding a thing they just said... :classic_blush: Rarely but does happen.. They have to explain it twice sometimes three times and in a different way then I am like Duh!  so embarrassing... :tongue:

I -hate- it when that happens.  You can feel your brain grind to a halt at that moment and then suddenly speed up, kind of like when you speed 4 in TS4 (when it actually slows down and when you Speed 1 it jumps back two hours or something-I think they're recently fixed that issue, but you know what I mean).  And then, yeah, you feel absolutely stupid afterwards, lol.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 1/7/2018 at 8:09 AM, Vampiressa said:

So this update added the possibility of having miscarriages but only by consuming drugs from basemental's mod right?

Will you consider adding miscarriages bia other mechanics? Something like a base chance of suffering one. That chance could increase with things like overexertion, starvation, intense negative emotions and age.

Maybe. But not yet.

On 1/7/2018 at 5:43 PM, HirakoA said:

is anybody having a cramps issue? My sim isn't  on her period and she doesn't ovulate for 12 more days, but she has the cramps moodlet and it will not go away no matter what I do. is this normal?

I mean, sounds about right, cramps happen right before the period, and period happens before ovulation.

On 1/8/2018 at 5:02 PM, wild_guy said:

Hi Turbo! We have new WW translation- Polish

Hey! Thanks, I will add it to the list soon. :smile:

On 1/8/2018 at 4:50 PM, kit1858644 said:

Why my chance of becoming pregnant always 0%???

Even went through the Fertility Treatment

Please help:cry:

You need to Google what ovulation is.

23 hours ago, BlackEyeNANO said:

Hi TURBODRIVER, I love your mod, is the best thing that could ever happened to Sims in my opinion, I find it more interesting and entertaining than anything in Skyrim (and yeah I know, there is a lot in Skyrim for me saying that) in the context of sex, is easier basically. Anyway, I have a tiny issue, when I open the game and try to modifiy somethings in Settings (I have used your mod before so I know what to do) it doesn't show the option of "Settings." Like the bubble of "Sex" is there, but the bubble of "Settings" doesn't shows up. Can you help me? Or anyone that may know what is the problem?

SIMS 2.png

SIMS.png

Hey! Thanks!

Have you tried clicking on your Sim or objects? This might be an issue when clicking on the floor.

22 hours ago, peasant007 said:

I have an issue/question:

I have a club of 7 guys and 1 girl.  The girl in this situation is the only controllable, she's the leader of the club, and the gatherings take place at her house.  All the guys have been flagged as being attracted to women and the girl attracted to men.  I have this sort of, er, "contest" and every time a guy initiates sex with the girl, he gets a point (the girl does not initiate at all).  For the first week or so everything goes fine.

By about mid-second week though, the guys start ignoring the girl and start having sex with each other.  They'll occasionally throw the girl a bone (pun totally intended) but more often than not, they just start stalking each other and the other guys until there's just a household full of dude on dude action while the girl watches TV; she's not engaged in any sexual activities when they start doing this, so it's not even that she's unavailable for sex.  (If she's in the vicinity she auto-joins; that part appears to work.  But sometimes she's not.)

To clarify, I have no issue with guy/guy actions (or girl/girl for that matter) but when it comes to my admittedly warped contest, it kind of defeats the purpose.

My lot traits are: Nudist, Romantic Aura, and Hypersexual.  Do those traits (Hypersexual particularly) start overriding flagged sexuality because they want/need to blow off some steam?  Or is it because the guys have participated in group sex with the girl and it slowly changed their sexuality to bi-leaning towards gay (the WW documentation says that sexuality changes based off of actions) and THAT's what's causing it?

For my WW settings I also have it set where gender is recognized by biology.  Sex animations where the girl can act as the guy or guy can act as the girl are NOT enabled.  Also, I have autonomy set to "High" but by the point this all starts happening, the guys are all friends due to general socializing so that setting doesn't matter anymore.

I'm kind of at a loss as to why the guys stop wanting to engage in sex with the girl in favor of the other guys in the house :confused:

That's a cool experiment, it shows why when in the army or in prison you have to be careful with your butthole.

I can't really think of a way to prevent this from happening. Currently, there is nothing that would stop it, but planned attractiveness system for WickedWhims should do it. I guess you would need to force change their gender preference but that might not solve it completely either.

21 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I can't find WW commands list in the topic

All of the information is now on the Gameplay Documentation page.

20 hours ago, RozseTww said:

My sim keeps having miscarriages. I even turned off that option but she still keeps leaving blood everywhere...(I didn't even know what the puddle on the floor was until it happened again.)

I tried to stop her from having sex ( I thought that was causing it) but she keeps having them almost immediately even when shes doing nothing.

I don't know what the trigger is for miscarriages are in the game but I turned it off and my sim still wont stay pregnant.

The switch doesn't work, it will be fixed in the next update, in few days.

18 hours ago, anonbear11 said:

I found a really weird bug in the most recent version of WW (3.2.4.122a - 30 December 2017).

I use the traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn cheat on a handful of male sims (with feminine frames and feminine clothing) to make futa sims (long story). I have noticed that after installing the most recent version of WW, some male (futa) sims are having their breasts resized to the games default setting automatically. Before updating, I was using 3.2.4.115h (10 Nov 2017).

Basically, I resize male sims breasts in CAS (with cas.fulleditmode) and then I go to play as their household, and they are resized to default on their own. It doesn't affect all of them, just some of them. To test out what is responsible, I tried removing WW and then this stopped happening. I added it back and then it resumed.

From what I have gathered, is that any male futa sim will be stuck with default sized breasts as having sex. It might not be immediate, but the next time that household is reloaded, they will be bit with this bug.

Alright, so I have no idea how WW would affect it.

You can't really use the old WW version anymore to test, but I'm suspecting that something might have changed in the new game update. WW resets Sims before and after sex which might now affect this. I don't recall changing anything related to Sims bodies. Actually, I never affected Sims bodies before at all until this update where I fixed pregnancy bellies for teens. Yet, I don't think this is in any way related.

I might not be able to help you now, but I will keep your report in mind and if I spot something related to this I will test it the way you explained and see. Thanks!

Greetings! Is there a setting in WW or MC to disable romantic ++ after doing WW stuff?

Noticed that MMF/MMMF or any combo of group activities would increase affection to the male performers.

Mine you these are consenting adults with heterosexual males. Have to perform a memory wipe to stay bro's and not lovers. 

8 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Maybe. But not yet.

I mean, sounds about right, cramps happen right before the period, and period happens before ovulation.

Hey! Thanks, I will add it to the list soon. :smile:

You need to Google what ovulation is.

Hey! Thanks!

Have you tried clicking on your Sim or objects? This might be an issue when clicking on the floor.

That's a cool experiment, it shows why when in the army or in prison you have to be careful with your butthole.

I can't really think of a way to prevent this from happening. Currently, there is nothing that would stop it, but planned attractiveness system for WickedWhims should do it. I guess you would need to force change their gender preference but that might not solve it completely either.

All of the information is now on the Gameplay Documentation page.

The switch doesn't work, it will be fixed in the next update, in few days.

You can't really use the old WW version anymore to test, but I'm suspecting that something might have changed in the new game update. WW resets Sims before and after sex which might now affect this. I don't recall changing anything related to Sims bodies. Actually, I never affected Sims bodies before at all until this update where I fixed pregnancy bellies for teens. Yet, I don't think this is in any way related.

I might not be able to help you now, but I will keep your report in mind and if I spot something related to this I will test it the way you explained and see. Thanks!

Hey TURBODRIVER, yes is still happens when I click on the character or objects.

On 1/6/2018 at 4:56 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

On 1/5/2018 at 7:03 PM, a11hai1kotl said:

Thanks for the both pregnancy mod. I wanted to know if it is possible to make this the default setting for all new sims?

I am not very familiar with editing mods.

Building on that, I wanted to know if it is possible to make a mod which makes vaginas default for males and penis default for females.

This would be the opposite of the default, and even better if this could be made as a percentage based distribution on new sim generation. Meaning whenever a new sim is generated, there is a percentage chance which genitals it gets. I know this is a lot to ask but I am sure this would be a great addition, which was present in previous Sims 3.

Thanks a bunch.

Possibilities possibilities, but this isn't really something that I would do. Maybe through commands, but I don't think this would be my focus anytime soon, sorry.

I was trying to do it myself but it seems like I am getting nowhere.

I basically tried to edit the .package file to edit the XML to change defaults of males/females, but it does nothing in game.

I don't know if I need to also edit the DATA part of the package (nor do I know how to).

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I managed to get it to work. I have attached the file here. Using this every random sim generated (male/female) will have a penis and can both be impregnated and can impregnate.
default_futa.package

EDIT 2: I also changed it so that the male characters also use the female frame by default.

default_futa_v2.package

EDIT 3: So it seems I fucked up and these don't work. The settings don't stay after creation in CAS. Does anyone know how to mod the default options for custom genders?

12 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

I wasn't using the old version to test, I had just failed to get around to update.

Here is the gist of what happened.

1) I make a breasted male sim "Bob".

2) Bob has sex, and I reload his household.

3) Bob's breasts resize to default upon reload, so I resize them in CAS.

4) I return to live mode with Bob's breasts still at default.

I then deleted WW completely and re-did step 3 and changing Bob's breast size actually worked at that point. I am not sure why specifically this is happening. I originally thought it was MCCC, but it happens with/without MCCC. It doesn't happen without WW.

(No worries, if there are any delays in fixing this; this mod is still great regardless!)

10 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

I was trying to do it myself but it seems like I am getting nowhere.

I basically tried to edit the .package file to edit the XML to change defaults of males/females, but it does nothing in game.

I don't know if I need to also edit the DATA part of the package (nor do I know how to).

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I managed to get it to work. I have attached the file here. Using this every random sim generated (male/female) will have a penis and can both be impregnated and can impregnate.
default_futa.package

EDIT 2: I also changed it so that the male characters also use the female frame by default.

default_futa_v2.package

EDIT 3: So it seems I fucked up and these don't work. The settings don't stay after creation in CAS. Does anyone know how to mod the default options for custom genders?

Have you tried if this mod works with WW? http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=603109

If so, you could just set the chance for the 'opposite' traits to 100.

1 hour ago, lobsater said:

that would be very ****! if you add sex animations for child or pets & pets with sims! waiting for this

Keep waiting, children will not be happening, pets maybe a way off as nobody appears to be discussing any experimenting with it at present

3 hours ago, SimPlayerNick said:

I have this problem that if a male sim gets hard, the penis stays in place, resulting in very weird animations. It just warps to the middle and stays there. I had another custom penis and thought that was causing it but that's not the case. What do I do? 

You may need to delete the custom rig as it's now included in Turbos mod

18 hours ago, Wabbajack2 said:

Greetings! Is there a setting in WW or MC to disable romantic ++ after doing WW stuff?

Noticed that MMF/MMMF or any combo of group activities would increase affection to the male performers.

Mine you these are consenting adults with heterosexual males. Have to perform a memory wipe to stay bro's and not lovers. 

Hey! I just changed it so that Sims without any romance will not gain romance from sex but friendship instead. I think that should do it for you.

15 hours ago, BlackEyeNANO said:

Hey TURBODRIVER, yes is still happens when I click on the character or objects.

Settings should display for any active teen or older Sim and when clicking on the floor, objects, and Sims. I have no idea why it doesn't work for you. I don't see any reason for it to not work.