WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Hi Turbo,

•  Have you planned to include the new exhibitionism options (flashing boobs, pussy, butt, dick...) into autonomous exhibitionism? I think it could be great!
  •  Any possibility for my played sims to convince other NPC sims and turn them into exhibitionists? For example, by seeing acting other exhibitionists sims or through a "Convince to exhibitionism" option dialog that could, with insistence, convince them, etc.

Thanks!

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

14 hours ago, lyssacole said:

any chance that you are adding std's?

Probably when jobs and careers will be added, it would make the most sense to exist then.

13 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

If it's of any help Turbo, you can ask me too!

9 hours ago, TheWhite said:

I can be asked too. Not too familiar what other names are there for periods but I can talk about periods all day lol And I love the feature so much.

There is a topic for that, you know the current ones, you can still suggest your own.

9 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Thanks for the both pregnancy mod. I wanted to know if it is possible to make this the default setting for all new sims?

I am not very familiar with editing mods.

Building on that, I wanted to know if it is possible to make a mod which makes vaginas default for males and penis default for females.

This would be the opposite of the default, and even better if this could be made as a percentage based distribution on new sim generation. Meaning whenever a new sim is generated, there is a percentage chance which genitals it gets. I know this is a lot to ask but I am sure this would be a great addition, which was present in previous Sims 3.

Thanks a bunch.

Possibilities possibilities, but this isn't really something that I would do. Maybe through commands, but I don't think this would be my focus anytime soon, sorry.

8 hours ago, jenyeah said:

Yes, I'm woman and I know my own cycle, but.

My own custom lifespan for Sims 4, it is different then EA Default one and I think turbodriver set up for menstrual cycle data base on EA Lifespan?

So, I was going to change it so that it will match my custom lifespan set up:

My Lifespan (Edited with MC Command Center)

Pregnant:          2 days
Baby:                2 days

Toddler:            5 days
Child:                6 days
Teenager:         5 days
Young Adult:    22 days
Adult:               28 days
Elder:               22 days

Hope you understood what I meant.

I don't know? You have all of the values in front of you, you should be able to tell what fits the best from the 4 existing options.

6 hours ago, lyssacole said:

its a GAME, you can have real sex instead of playing a game, making sims have sex.

I should try that.

5 hours ago, Exited said:

Hi Turbo,

•  Have you planned to include the new exhibitionism options (flashing boobs, pussy, butt, dick...) into autonomous exhibitionism? I think it could be great!
  •  Any possibility for my played sims to convince other NPC sims and turn them into exhibitionists? For example, by seeing acting other exhibitionists sims or through a "Convince to exhibitionism" option dialog that could, with insistence, convince them, etc.

Thanks!

Hey!

I would like flashing to be included in autonomy and I tried doing it but it's quite buggy. I will try again for sure.

I really like the idea of convincing Sims to convert to exhibitionism! I will think about it, thanks! :smiley:

3 hours ago, Hawlucha12 said:

Ummm I have a problem, my sims can't get pregnant, I have 100% chance of pregnancy but it didn't worked, and I also tried with the options on MC Center but them didn't appear. Can anyone help me please?

Have you read how initiating pregnancy works in WW? You can learn about it on the Gameplay Documentation page.

i've had wicked whims before and i still had issues but i fixed it by copy and pasting the script into the wicked whims folder like the image down below, but now that it's updated i tried to download it and it isn't saying that wicked whims is in my game. I have a macbook air and i tried to do what i did before that helped my game but it isnt working, what should i do?

Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 11.17.25 AM.png

16 hours ago, jenyeah said:

Yes, I'm woman and I know my own cycle, but.

My own custom lifespan for Sims 4, it is different then EA Default one and I think turbodriver set up for menstrual cycle data base on EA Lifespan?

So, I was going to change it so that it will match my custom lifespan set up:

My Lifespan (Edited with MC Command Center)

Pregnant:          2 days
Baby:                2 days

Toddler:            5 days
Child:                6 days
Teenager:         5 days
Young Adult:    22 days
Adult:               28 days
Elder:               22 days

Hope you understood what I meant.

Your lifespan settings are quite short so I would recommend the Short Cycle.

47 minutes ago, Champie said:

I know this is going to be a dumb question. But since some of the animations have updated and so did the main mod, do i need to update it manually or does it do it automatically? 

Nothing updates automatically. Every single Sims 4 mod must be updated manually.

I'm having an issue with the new additions to having periods etc being part of my options. I've deleted all files and put up the new updated version in the mod folder. Everything is working fine, still some lag but there are no period settings at all in the Wicked menu.

thks for updating new version and new item in sex shop like bills , it`s really amazing :3 but i find it difficult to understand the menstrual cycle and i want to ask you : can elder woman get pregnant ? . my elder sim tried to have sex for many times but she cant. I think you should make percent setting again cuz the new update is quite hard to understand the pregnancy mode ( may be to me :v )