WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

22 hours ago, JayeConcord said:

I cannot get this mod to work. I keep getting the orange warning error, and I cannot click on anything in the game world, so I cannot interact with anything. Anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: Turns out it was a mod that didn't work with the new update to C&D. I only ran into this issue once I had installed WickedWhims which was odd.

Could you please state what mod it was, I just added C&D and all of a sudden I am getting an error, but last exception only shows some loveseat rig error, but I updated all object for C&D.

On 12/25/2017 at 1:54 PM, Vincenza said:

I have solved my problem. 
it is a bug and i found the following. this is an abstract from the official SIMS 4 BUG-THREAD:

"The Reward Feature Market Ready hinders the production of veterinary medicine and treats at the drug manufacturing station. The manufacturing process is not properly completed. Shortly before completion, a barely perceptible reset of the sill (short side lift of the arms) occurs and the product remains on the manufacturing station instead of moving into the Sims inventory. It has then z.T. only 0 Simeleons sales value."

with a cheat can fix the whole:
traits.remove_trait Marketable

then everything works as it should and there is no more error message. So no mistake from this mod! maybe that helps some who had this error in the game.

google translate

Video-3.avi

TS4_x64_2017_12_25_19_17_10_012.png

thanks this worked for me :smile:

im afriadd to put MCC mod in my game :confused: i want to make a prison but i dont know how to go about it...I was going to get mods from Little MS Sam but i dont know if my computer can handle the MCC mod in my game so ima take out my mods out now and test the MCC Mod alone and see if it works.... i hope it dont fail me 

58 minutes ago, Krag said:

Using version 115j.

I just upgraded my Sim from naturism to exhibitionism by reaching nat level 3 and buying the skill, but it's not showing in the skill list.

Is that the intended behavior? Thanks.

Sims 4 Screenshot 2017.12.27 - 17.43.45.09_1.jpg

Had the same issue, had to use the cheat to put exhibitionism on my sims, and then had to level it up from one, it lost the 3 levels from naturism, but at least it is on now. Has been that way for a few versions.

2 hours ago, twmuse said:

Had the same issue, had to use the cheat to put exhibitionism on my sims, and then had to level it up from one, it lost the 3 levels from naturism, but at least it is on now. Has been that way for a few versions.

That's what I thought, what's the command line?

Thanks.

11 hours ago, oliverkingston said:

i downloaded the mod but it corrupted the faces of my sims somehow and when i took the mods out of the file nothing changed 

12-28-17_12-00-13 AM.png

I think it's the Nandong head and tongue packages causing this. I had the same problem and deleting them seemed to fix it. But it won't fix the sims that are already glitched, so you'll have to delete them.

7 minutes ago, cocorosee said:

I think it's the Nandong head and tongue packages causing this. I had the same problem and deleting them seemed to fix it. But it won't fix the sims that are already glitched, so you'll have to delete them.

is it really need to deleted sims that already glitched ?

i play around with it, and it only need to remove the package or update it with correct version for head replacement

1 hour ago, loveboy88 said:

What's the command to remove the asexual trait? i bought it by accident

in order to get the asexual property re-selectable you have to execute the following command:

traits.remove_trait sexually

if you have already set asexually, use this command:

traits.remove_trait asexual

13 hours ago, oliverkingston said:

i downloaded the mod but it corrupted the faces of my sims somehow and when i took the mods out of the file nothing changed 

12-28-17_12-00-13 AM.png

there are 2 downloads at nandong. watch out. one is for older versions than 1.35 and a version from 1.35 upwards.