WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I was wondering, I'm clueless on anything code related but am attempting to teach myself...BUT! How difficult would it be for you to add in code that supports the height slider mod OR creating a mod that can mesh the two and make them work somehow? I have a DDlg(daddy dom little girl) RP I'm doing and the female is as short as can getĀ while the male is tall as heck, so the problem I'm having is the peen is never actually /in/ the vajj. Slowly but surely I'm gonna teach myself code, and I'm not asking or expecting you to make anything mentioned above...more or less for my own knowledge to see if it's even possible haha.

Hello, new here, I was wondering is there a zip file or something, that includes all the animations? Or at least big part of them? I tried downloading one by one, but it takes a lot of time. Tried searching for something like this, but to be honest, didn't how to search it exactly, what key words to use so I can find what I need. Thank you!

20 minutes ago, scary.fairy said:

Hello, new here, I was wondering is there a zip file or something, that includes all the animations? Or at least big part of them? I tried downloading one by one, but it takes a lot of time. Tried searching for something like this, but to be honest, didn't how to search it exactly, what key words to use so I can find what I need. Thank you!

Hi and welcome!

Be careful with searching for this as there is something called Pandora Sims that is doing this and charging.... For other people's FREE content,

Ā 

While the list seems overwhelming, many of these creators are not currently active so you need only download once for those, the packages that are still being added to will easy to find under "most recent" and will generally update around once a month at varying tines,

Ā 

Since all creators are responsible for their own respective uploads and threads, it'd be more of a task to build and maintain this feature than it is to download the odd file here and there,

Ā 

There's no limit to the animation packages you can install but you may not need them all if they focus in an area that you're not into, eg some may avoid like rape etc

Ā 

It's a long list but once done, it's very easy to keep upto date with via the site's download page and discussion threads,

Ā 

Hope you enjoy!Ā :blush:

22 hours ago, VagueNightmare said:

I was wondering, I'm clueless on anything code related but am attempting to teach myself...BUT! How difficult would it be for you to add in code that supports the height slider mod OR creating a mod that can mesh the two and make them work somehow? I have a DDlg(daddy dom little girl) RP I'm doing and the female is as short as can getĀ while the male is tall as heck, so the problem I'm having is the peen is never actually /in/ the vajj. Slowly but surely I'm gonna teach myself code, and I'm not asking or expecting you to make anything mentioned above...more or less for my own knowledge to see if it's even possible haha.

The Height Slider mod is not and never will be supported. This is simply because the animations created for the mod use rigs that are the same size as default Sims, and so the animations will only ever line up with Sims of default height.Ā There would need to be different rigs and animations for theĀ countless height combinationsĀ and that's just too much effort.Ā 

4 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Hi and welcome!

Be careful with searching for this as there is something called Pandora Sims that is doing this and charging.... For other people's FREE content,

Ā 

While the list seems overwhelming, many of these creators are not currently active so you need only download once for those, the packages that are still being added to will easy to find under "most recent" and will generally update around once a month at varying tines,

Ā 

Since all creators are responsible for their own respective uploads and threads, it'd be more of a task to build and maintain this feature than it is to download the odd file here and there,

Ā 

There's no limit to the animation packages you can install but you may not need them all if they focus in an area that you're not into, eg some may avoid like rape etc

Ā 

It's a long list but once done, it's very easy to keep upto date with via the site's download page and discussion threads,

Ā 

Hope you enjoy!Ā :blush:

How do find the most recent? Is there a special area? Thanx

51 minutes ago, king2290 said:

Would anyone take request or possible commissions for animations?

Hi! It'll be an idea to browse the pages as some do use Patreon to offer such a thing, I do take requests myself although I'm working in a specific area and currently have work in progress and pretty busy

Ā 

Lupobianco and Zorak are two of the top of my head but there are more...

What do you have in mind? I'm sure someone can help you outĀ :blush:

Just now, Hotmecy said:

Can someone please tell me why my male sims look like this every time they have sex i don't know what else to do.Ā 5a3aa9218795f_12-20-17_1-56-59PM.thumb.png.387d15c09feea4e31bd1d62fc706b23b.png

Do you have the Azmodan or Denton rig installed? It's been included with WW now so you can remove the custom rigs.

Ok, I have an issue, which is bothering me, I'll try to explain it as much as I can:

I tried to do threesome with 2 guys and my girl,, but the animations didn't start, a lot of the animations can not start for some reason, usually, changing the place of the sex helps out, but this time it didn't. So the other guy went home and looks like my sims still think they are having sex, because the only option I have isĀ 
"Change sex location to Here" when they are in the same room. I tried removing the mod and the animations, started the game, just to check, then turned it off and put them back in the game but it didn't help. Any ideas how can I cancel this action, so they can have sex again?

Ā 

edit: nevermind, I removed the walls so the game can "think" it is one room, and it worked, they've changed positions and now everything is fine

(I did not read the whole thread so maybe there are redundancies.)

Some wishes for my fantasies: :classic_wub:

Ā 

Invitations for events:

- group mastrubations (homogenous, heterogenous)Ā with the possiblity for escalation to the following.

- couples in the same room without swinging. (Does aĀ name exists for this?)

- swingerparty (Orientation subcategories: hetero, homo, bi.Ā Obligatory or consensual.)

- adult game Party (Orientation subcategories: hetero, homo, bi. Obligatory or consensual.)

- gangbang, (Orientation subcategories: hetero, homo)

Ā 

FeatureĀ Ā Bone restriction: Without a bone you can not do certain things :smile:

This means foreplayĀ btw.Ā plenty of arousalĀ is neededĀ  forĀ a maleĀ to be aĀ man. (Not that muchĀ forĀ a youngĀ Ā in a fresh relation, but later ... and after the first orgasm)

Male get tired, want to sleep,Ā after orgasm. :-)Ā  and need a breakĀ (about at least 10 minutes up to 24 hours, individual recreation time.).

The shorter the time is between orgasms and the number of orgasms before the more effort has to be put into creating a bone.

( and the time needed for the next orgasm. But thats an other feature).

Male climax is a reason to stop after about one minute or at last switch toĀ other kind ofĀ actions.

Mood for flirtingĀ isĀ lowered. (Assumption, based on experience, to be confirmed by a poll?)

Ā 

Feature Female post orgasm

SomeĀ female need also aĀ recreation time after orgasm. If continuing they complain that it feels strange (hypersensibility?).

Others on the other hand just could continue for ever. There seems to be a difference depending on ... I do not know on what.

And some even behave like males. They just want to sleep after sex :smile:Ā (Hm, maybe they were ... No. Impossible!).

Mood for flirtingĀ isĀ lowered. (Assumption, to be confirmed)

Ā 

Feature seducionĀ or voyeurism: (seducion with rewards orĀ by blackmail)

Seducion toĀ beeing watched. ("Show meĀ how you ... ",Ā this does not imply thatĀ the watchingĀ sim does not have sex. :smile:)Ā . .

Option to obey or not.

Combined with reward ("Show me yours then I show you mine" orĀ increase of relation or ...).

Ā 

Feature actor exchange:

Possiblity to exchange one actor by an bystander or an sim active in another animation in the same room. (Really essential for a real orgyĀ if it is a swinger party or a gangbangĀ and reliefs the animators of creatingĀ animation where someĀ actors are justĀ waiting)

Sims may suggest btw.Ā refuse the change.

Ā 

Feature actor removal:

Possibility to remove an actor from an act.

Usage example: InĀ an MMF, oneĀ M leaves after climaxing if he is no help for the othersĀ (maybe he is.)

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  A very selfish sim leaves the act and the left sim now have to decide to mastrubate invite someone else orĀ stay unsatisfied.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā