WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Guest luvmebby
4 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

MCCC works fine with WW. i have always used them both.

The pregnancy/polygamy/insect settings in both mods have to be the set to the same settings.

hope that helps. :smile:

it wont let me set any of those in mccc, the moment I get on the computer and select MC command the game crashes every single time.  plus I dont have MC woo hoo installed so it wouldn't have any of those options to set them the same.  I was just trying to set the pregnancy % the same rate.   I have been trying to get the save version I have with MCCC and WW to work but it seems I cant.  if I install WW first all goes well, until installing MCCC, if I install MCCC first, WW never works, all the anims are broken and no one can get pregnant.  I really dont know what you did differently other than maybe including MCwoohoo in your files.  I didn't see the need.   of course back when I ran them both I had to remove MCwoohoo to be able to get pregnant but eventually it also encountered a fatal exemption.  tired of starting over.  takes forever to build community lots.

update:  I believe I found the exact culprit.  MCCC under settings pregnancy is the enable teen parenting option, it was allow teens on WW and this that were conflicting and causing the glitches.  as I didn't enable it on MCCC before allowing a teen to automously get pregnant.  honestly if MCCC moved that one file to MCwoohoo instead of in the command center it should run the command center just fine with WW by itself without conflicting at all.  I did notice the new version of MC doesn't have a percentage in it anymore.  so I assume he moved that to the woohoo version as well.  honestly this should be in the woo hoo version as it deals with teen pregnancy.  some might not call that family friendly.

On 12/5/2017 at 8:57 PM, Too_Funky1987 said:

Just a little heads-up,

the ''Road To Fame'' mod conflicts with WW, I had it on, my game and it caused a startup error in orange. After scrapping RTF, no more startup error.

Too bad. I loved that mod.

dam i love that mod too

Guest luvmebby
16 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

MCCC works fine with WW. i have always used them both.

The pregnancy/polygamy/insect settings in both mods have to be the set to the same settings.

hope that helps. :smile:

I thought I had it solved after a few moments another setting started throwing errors.  MC command has just gone too far overboard.   its too much fucking work trying to get it to work with ww.   I am tired of starting over, tired of spending 6 hours a day changing settings just to continue to have more errors because there are too damn many fucking setting for any normal person to keep up.   so that being said.  I am completely trashing sims 4,  I found a way to go back to sims 2 with windows 10.  so deaderpool and his my mod is too goood to have any conflicts and wicked whims and my mod doesn't conflict supposedly working together to avoid conflicts is BS!  every damn setting is a fucking conflict.  why cant I have just cheats with MC command instead all the fn settings.  its pissed me off so f'n much that If I dont walk away from this game.  I will probly throw my computer through a window.  and dont say it works.  obviously not everyone knows how to make -100 to 100 and 0 to 100 the same without that number being zero!  as in zero pregnancies.   yes that setting suddenly appeared after not being there just to cause another conflict.  its ridiculous,  I just about want to slap those morons over on deaderpools site.   like I want thier fucking advice on how to have a lame game with every setting set to default with no animations ever.  thats what they said I should do with my game to have both.  idiots.  need to be dick slapped.  rant over.   congrats to them for finally pissing me off enough to quit for good

1 hour ago, luvmebby said:

I thought I had it solved after a few moments another setting started throwing errors.  MC command has just gone too far overboard.   its too much fucking work trying to get it to work with ww.   I am tired of starting over, tired of spending 6 hours a day changing settings just to continue to have more errors because there are too damn many fucking setting for any normal person to keep up.   so that being said.  I am completely trashing sims 4,  I found a way to go back to sims 2 with windows 10.  so deaderpool and his my mod is too goood to have any conflicts and wicked whims and my mod doesn't conflict supposedly working together to avoid conflicts is BS!  every damn setting is a fucking conflict.  why cant I have just cheats with MC command instead all the fn settings.  its pissed me off so f'n much that If I dont walk away from this game.  I will probly throw my computer through a window.  and dont say it works.  obviously not everyone knows how to make -100 to 100 and 0 to 100 the same without that number being zero!  as in zero pregnancies.   yes that setting suddenly appeared after not being there just to cause another conflict.  its ridiculous,  I just about want to slap those morons over on deaderpools site.   like I want thier fucking advice on how to have a lame game with every setting set to default with no animations ever.  thats what they said I should do with my game to have both.  idiots.  need to be dick slapped.  rant over.   congrats to them for finally pissing me off enough to quit for good

Wow, that was a long rant :astonished:

I don't know what else to suggest, other than your save being too far corrupted?

The setting's in the mccc aren't that bad once you get used to them.

it ain't rocket science, TS4 is so easy to mod. i mean it ain't Skyrim or FONV. :grin:

This might have already been answered, or it might be something super obvious that I just haven't found yet, but it's been driving me crazy so I'm just goin' ta ask!

I only recently began playing Sims4 so I'm not super familiar with the mods for it. I've installed WickedWhims, the body mods, the various genitals, and it's all working just splendidly. However, none of the sims in the game have nipples unless I manually set them using the Face Details or Tattoo options in CAS. But it's pretty time consuming, trying to do all that for every single sim. Is there any way to make it so that all the sims, even the unplayed and randomly generated ones, will have nipples? :open_mouth: Pubic hair would be nice too, but it's a bit less urgent than the plague of nippleless sweater puppies that is ravaging my town!

TL:DR; I don't know how to make it so that sims will have nipples by default.

----

I eventually managed to fix this on my own; somehow, the default body texture that I installed wasn't applying correctly. Redownloading and installing it worked. :3

2 hours ago, OnyxAmethyst said:

So i just downloaded this mod today and my sims can't do anything romance related except 'offer massage". I also cant figure out how to download the animations for the sex.

maybe you downloaded the old version, the neweset is J. and downloading animations is easy, there are all of the creators animations in the first page you just must open them, at the top ,,download'' the newest version and unpack it in mods folder thats all

I don't know if wickedwhims is causing it but my sims won't be able to woohoo or try for baby. Everything works perfectly fine with wickedwhims and its animations. Pregnancymod was kind of outdated and I guess that's why wickedwhims gave that "lastexception" error over and over and over again. Now that mod is updated, wickedwhims is not giving any errors but my sims won't woohoo or try for baby and it was such when the other mod outdated. So I assume wickedwhims is now causing game's woohoo to unable to start. Cause my sim can ask the other sim to woohoo and they will get happy like weeww i'm getting laid but nothing happens.

11 minutes ago, vallkyri__ said:

I don't know if wickedwhims is causing it but my sims won't be able to woohoo or try for baby. Everything works perfectly fine with wickedwhims and its animations. Pregnancymod was kind of outdated and I guess that's why wickedwhims gave that "lastexception" error over and over and over again. Now that mod is updated, wickedwhims is not giving any errors but my sims won't woohoo or try for baby and it was such when the other mod outdated. So I assume wickedwhims is now causing game's woohoo to unable to start. Cause my sim can ask the other sim to woohoo and they will get happy like weeww i'm getting laid but nothing happens.

Maybe try removing pregnancy mod instead of assuming that WW is causing it? I'm not using prengancy mod and I have WW and no problems with normal woohoo/try for baby.