WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, nobody56 said:

I do not have MC command center, but I have a few other mods :IU cheats extention, basemental drugs and extreme violence, I looked up and they all seems to be up to date, I also got a mod that allows the sims to bake the cupcake machine things using the oven, do you think any of these can conflict?

I don't have any of those either. It's probably something buggy with the game itself seems to be a repeat of what happened when pets got added to TS3 and they changed the default sim body; pregnancy was one of things that got affected.

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 2:05 AM, ShineXXX said:

It seems that unplayed characters do not dress up anymore after sex. I have a bunch of nude sims running around in my restaurant who had sex in the toilet...

It also seems that even though the auto setting is on low, random sims are still having sex kinda too much.

you mut tun off all auto,disable 

Hey there, I've been using this mod for months (on Mac) and suddenly I got an update yesterday and now my mod isn't working. Yes, the mod is activated but it only gives the "sims stats" and "settings" options, and when clicking neither work. I'm trying my best to fix it myself- any assistance would be great. 

Guest luvmebby

I tried using one of the height slider mods, after using it any household with a teen sized sim being played made the game unable to save even after removing the mods folder.  I had to repair the game in origin to be able to save.  made a new family without using the slider saved fine.  as soon as I loaded the family with sliders no more save.  so thats one I have to remove after repairing again.  this particular slider was done after the update so I thought it would have worked.  but no.  at least I didn't get any last exemptions just crashing when saving.  Im getting really tired of adult sized teens.  its stupid to have 3 stages of life look exactly the same.  why even have 3?  at least if there were teen bodies separate from the adult and young adult we could animate them to look normal but I have not found a way yet even with the scale feature because it only works on objects and babies, not in cas.

Hi, ever since Cats and Dogs came out at the beginning of Nov I haven't been able to get any of the wicked mods to work. I re-enabled them after the update but when I click  anywhere the Wicked category will come up but the only option is settings - statistics. Does anyone know anything about this / how to fix it?

4 hours ago, Massydov said:

Hey there, I've been using this mod for months (on Mac) and suddenly I got an update yesterday and now my mod isn't working. Yes, the mod is activated but it only gives the "sims stats" and "settings" options, and when clicking neither work. I'm trying my best to fix it myself- any assistance would be great. 

I am having the same issue!

Guest luvmebby
17 hours ago, lalita13 said:

Here's a small preview of the animations support. It's far from actual playable mechanic, but the core functionality is there. For this example I used Jeffyboy animations.

Because existing animations require specific positioning I've made a really simple way to set offset for xyz position and facing to allow animators fix positioning without editing the animations itself.

where is the preview?

9 hours ago, luvmebby said:

I tried using one of the height slider mods, after using it any household with a teen sized sim being played made the game unable to save even after removing the mods folder.  I had to repair the game in origin to be able to save.  made a new family without using the slider saved fine.  as soon as I loaded the family with sliders no more save.  so thats one I have to remove after repairing again.  this particular slider was done after the update so I thought it would have worked.  but no.  at least I didn't get any last exemptions just crashing when saving.  Im getting really tired of adult sized teens.  its stupid to have 3 stages of life look exactly the same.  why even have 3?  at least if there were teen bodies separate from the adult and young adult we could animate them to look normal but I have not found a way yet even with the scale feature because it only works on objects and babies, not in cas.

i fully understand u on the frustation about EA lazy giant teens  but this mod is working just fine by me on the latest game version

the slider mod i never updated  im using the file "heightslider151teens"  date show  17.08.2017

there must be other issue or maybe a dublicated mod  or used 2 different sliders in the mod folder?

we only allowed to use one size option  it say i never tried 2 i not know :)

sorry bad english

Guest luvmebby
2 hours ago, Nichya said:

i fully understand u on the frustation about EA lazy giant teens  but this mod is working just fine by me on the latest game version

the slider mod i never updated  im using the file "heightslider151teens"  date show  17.08.2017

there must be other issue or maybe a dublicated mod  or used 2 different sliders in the mod folder?

we only allowed to use one size option  it say i never tried 2 i not know :)

sorry bad english

well thats the same one I tried second.  they had several files since I didn't know which to choose, I read over the more resent comments and the creator said for everyone to use the toddler fix one of them, all of them were for teens.  and to only use that one because he was merging the others into it.  but this is just height not all the other sliders in the previous a lot of sliders outdated version.   but after removing them, and repairing the same bug has popped up again.  so maybe its not the sliders.  there are only WW, some animations, the nude bodies that everyone says works fine for them, and MC command. I removed MC command and still had the crashes with that family.   removed and reinstalled ww, with a fresh download and that family still has errors.  no other family.   I did notice that MC command was updated 2 weeks ago.  but since I couldn't get rid of the error with repair or removal I ended up uninstalling Sims 4, I will try a fresh install with ww and the anims and bodies.  before trying to add anything else.  just to make sure it works on its own again.

17 hours ago, luvmebby said:

well thats the same one I tried second.  they had several files since I didn't know which to choose, I read over the more resent comments and the creator said for everyone to use the toddler fix one of them, all of them were for teens.  and to only use that one because he was merging the others into it.  but this is just height not all the other sliders in the previous a lot of sliders outdated version.   but after removing them, and repairing the same bug has popped up again.  so maybe its not the sliders.  there are only WW, some animations, the nude bodies that everyone says works fine for them, and MC command. I removed MC command and still had the crashes with that family.   removed and reinstalled ww, with a fresh download and that family still has errors.  no other family.   I did notice that MC command was updated 2 weeks ago.  but since I couldn't get rid of the error with repair or removal I ended up uninstalling Sims 4, I will try a fresh install with ww and the anims and bodies.  before trying to add anything else.  just to make sure it works on its own again.

the name only is teen to give an example on the maximal size in word   but the slider work on all ages since child and above is only teen  as filename

MC is important to take the latest update as they fix many pet related bugs and errors :)

I would say it will be a while before that kind of functionality will be implemented. The animations and pieces for the respective pets could be made, But until TurboDriver adds in the functionality to include Bestiality or the like into WW none of it will work. Will likely be some time until all of that comes together. All we can do about that is be patient.

So I've been messing with WW to see if I can install it for the settings/undressing options, but no animations package file. So far, with the exception of a "fatal" warning at the beginning of a game, it works. Options are available and working, and menus just give Naturism & Settings. Has anyone else attempted to only install some of the WW packages? Any suggestion how I could create a place holder Animations.package to avoid the error, and still take advantage of the other features? I appreciate any feedback. :)

Guest luvmebby

I have determined it is MC command that messes with Wicked Whims.   I saved a couple versions of my game before and after adding MC command.  thankfully.  its in the saved settings that causes the issue as both allow you to choose a pregnancy %  even without adjusting the settings the bug takes effect shortly after pregnancy begins and only gets worse.  I noticed half the wicked whims menu was missing.  now I am wishing I could get a version of MC command that was just the mailbox cheats and not the computer console.  I tried removing MCcommand center script but then the entire thing failed to load but wicked whims worked wonderfully except one minor physical flaw of the male body or 2 actually. the mesh itself needs repair.

Spoiler

5a2c568933f9c_ScreenHunter19.png.c42f446daf68fb115b0ea2cd72f8d637.png5a2c56943d2b0_ScreenHunter20.png.84ac4934f28531432555d85abab6f538.png

Im not even sure which files contain the male meshes so if you know, let me know and I will fix them.  looks like they snapped 2 vertices together in the ankles, and the waste gap can be fixed as well by altering it and snapping the bottom and top pieces together for a full body pajama outfit.  as wicked whims does have a pajama option.  but the gap is only noticeable from a distance.  if you zoom in closer it goes away.  so changing the lod detail or poly's may also be effective,  the only thing male wise I have besides what comes in wicked whims is the noir playboy penis and penis skin.   so it has to be one of the two.

On 09/12/2017 at 9:41 PM, luvmebby said:

I have determined it is MC command that messes with Wicked Whims.   I saved a couple versions of my game before and after adding MC command.  thankfully.  its in the saved settings that causes the issue as both allow you to choose a pregnancy %  even without adjusting the settings the bug takes effect shortly after pregnancy begins and only gets worse.  I noticed half the wicked whims menu was missing.  now I am wishing I could get a version of MC command that was just the mailbox cheats and not the computer console.  I tried removing MCcommand center script but then the entire thing failed to load but wicked whims worked wonderfully except one minor physical flaw of the male body or 2 actually. the mesh itself needs repair.

Reveal hidden contents

5a2c568933f9c_ScreenHunter19.png.c42f446daf68fb115b0ea2cd72f8d637.png5a2c56943d2b0_ScreenHunter20.png.84ac4934f28531432555d85abab6f538.png

Im not even sure which files contain the male meshes so if you know, let me know and I will fix them.  looks like they snapped 2 vertices together in the ankles, and the waste gap can be fixed as well by altering it and snapping the bottom and top pieces together for a full body pajama outfit.  as wicked whims does have a pajama option.  but the gap is only noticeable from a distance.  if you zoom in closer it goes away.  so changing the lod detail or poly's may also be effective,  the only thing male wise I have besides what comes in wicked whims is the noir playboy penis and penis skin.   so it has to be one of the two.

MCCC works fine with WW. i have always used them both.

The pregnancy/polygamy/insect settings in both mods have to be the set to the same settings.

hope that helps. :smile:

edit- *incest not insect. lol