WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

14 hours ago, luvmebby said:

no, I downloaded them to make my own animations, but plan on deleting the female.  still need to know what to use that works so please suggest away.

what is better for female, better body?  I dont mind the female look on it so much but the male.... eh.  from what I saw it would conflict and its not circumsized.   I saw eve but I am not sure if that is what I am after either.  so I figure someone who has already used a variety might be able to help me decide.  prefer no conflicts.  

K no probs.

And as twmuse said.  i would also recommend wild guy & Noir. :smile:

2 hours ago, luvmebby said:

perfect.  wild guy has exactly what I am looking for.  thanks wild guy.  and twmuse. 

question:  where can I get TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis.package?  I didn't have that version of wicked whims to collect the file myself.  

It's in Azmoden22 updated rig. if i remember right.

Hello, I have an issue where my sims wear random clothing whenever they shower or perform sex. I can take the outfit off once I click on the take all of clothes off option, but will go back wearing the outfit as soon as I make them take a shower and perform sex. I've looked everywhere for a solution but cannot find anything :( Please help, thank you. -Jm

40 minutes ago, jmhetalia said:

Hello, I have an issue where my sims wear random clothing whenever they shower or perform sex. I can take the outfit off once I click on the take all of clothes off option, but will go back wearing the outfit as soon as I make them take a shower and perform sex. I've looked everywhere for a solution but cannot find anything :( Please help, thank you. -Jm

Sometimes outfits have wrong tags. Try to check the ones appearing while in bathtub or shower, open them one by one in S4S and look at the category tags, if they have the bathing tag then uncheck it and try them again in game... Maybe it can help you....

Bye!

11 hours ago, jmhetalia said:

This is a CC clothes problem unrelated to WW.  Sims 4 Studio has a batch fix to handle the improper shower tags.

14 minutes ago, Jake9inchSteel said:

Hey, I've been using this mod for a while now but since updating the game to the newest patch (and downloading the most recent version of WW) its not appearing at all, No options, no exhibition, nada! Someone please help!!

You have to re-able script mods after updating and it's also a good idea before updating to pull your game folder out and place it on your desktop then put it back after the update is done.

8 minutes ago, namaradus said:

You have to re-able script mods after updating and it's also a good idea before updating to pull your game folder out and place it on your desktop then put it back after the update is done.

yeah, all mods and script mods are enabled, but since updating to the most recent patch, its just not working. I've reset the game, removed all mods and re installed the game etc, but its still not there :( Im using a Mac if that makes any difference?

31 minutes ago, Jake9inchSteel said:

yeah, all mods and script mods are enabled, but since updating to the most recent patch, its just not working. I've reset the game, removed all mods and re installed the game etc, but its still not there :( Im using a Mac if that makes any difference?

None that I'm aware of. 

Try a clean folder by moving your game folder somewhere and rename it.

Then start up the game and go through the normal set up procedures and see if that changes anything if the mod shows up then maybe something going on with the old folder.

But keep the old folder in case some knows of something I'm forgetting which I could be since I've been cruising on 3 hours of sleep for the last 48 hours.

1 minute ago, namaradus said:

None that I'm aware of. 

Try a clean folder by moving your game folder somewhere and rename it.

Then start up the game and go through the normal set up procedures and see if that changes anything if the mod shows up then maybe something going on with the old folder.

But keep the old folder in case some knows of something I'm forgetting which I could be since I've been cruising on 3 hours of sleep for the last 48 hours.

So, did this and still had the same issue so I moved all of the files in the ww folder into the mods folder and I now have options.... only thing now is I can only activate on the floor and when **cough** doing it, they fly in the air and its more like superman sex lol. whilst funny, I would like my sims to conceive in bed or even in the shower! any ideas on this one?

1 minute ago, Jake9inchSteel said:

So, did this and still had the same issue so I moved all of the files in the ww folder into the mods folder and I now have options.... only thing now is I can only activate on the floor and when **cough** doing it, they fly in the air and its more like superman sex lol. whilst funny, I would like my sims to conceive in bed or even in the shower! any ideas on this one?

I have no idea on that hopefully someone else does

Hi, for some reasons I can't have babies anymore in the game, I don't know if this is a problem with the mod or not, trying to find out rn. I can make them try for a baby, or do get them pregnant using this mod, but once they are in labor, when the baby is supposed to (finally) be born, the sim go into the T pose for a really short time (almost can't see it) and it just look like the game did not even knew the sim was pregnant in the first place, I tried sending my sims to the hospital (both alone and by joining them) and at home, none of this work...Does anyone have the same problem?

Edit: Apparently the mod isn't the problem, trying to fix my game & my cc, hoping it's just this

Guest luvmebby
4 hours ago, nobody56 said:

Hi, for some reasons I can't have babies anymore in the game, I don't know if this is a problem with the mod or not, trying to find out rn. I can make them try for a baby, or do get them pregnant using this mod, but once they are in labor, when the baby is supposed to (finally) be born, the sim go into the T pose for a really short time (almost can't see it) and it just look like the game did not even knew the sim was pregnant in the first place, I tried sending my sims to the hospital (both alone and by joining them) and at home, none of this work...Does anyone have the same problem?

I had problems with pregnancy when using it with MC command center,  if you have the MC_woohoo your going to have conflicts.  

Spontaneity does not depend on moodlets and human relationships, and it seems to be a complete whim. Although it was not Hypersexual Lot, I adjusted autonomy, but a date partner had sex with other partners in the park. Except for marriage partners and relatives, it is a perfect whim and relationship is not taken into consideration.

20 hours ago, jmhetalia said:

Use Mc Command Center to fix the bug. It was the only way I got rid of it, by copying the nude outfit.

7 hours ago, luvmebby said:

I had problems with pregnancy when using it with MC command center,  if you have the MC_woohoo your going to have conflicts.  

I doubt it was MC Woohoo I don't even have it or MC Command Center and was having problems with sim pregnancies.

Here's a small preview of the animations support. It's far from actual playable mechanic, but the core functionality is there. For this example I used Jeffyboy animations.

Because existing animations require specific positioning I've made a really simple way to set offset for xyz position and facing to allow animators fix positioning without editing the animations itself.

2 hours ago, TheManicBeauty said:

I'm just wondering if anyone could let me know how to start the "group activities." A few of the animations show multiple partners, but when you select the action, oraljob or what-have-you, it only lets you select one partner. Maybe I'm just over looking it, so any clues would be appreciated

Click just one partner first, then go back to the wicked menu and click "ask to join in"

15 hours ago, luvmebby said:

I do not have MC command center, but I have a few other mods :IU cheats extention, basemental drugs and extreme violence, I looked up and they all seems to be up to date, I also got a mod that allows the sims to bake the cupcake machine things using the oven, do you think any of these can conflict?