WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

@ TURBODRIVER

in ur new packages are older files than already installed

i do not know if it right if i replace them on the old  or keep the newer ones already in my mod/wickedwhims  folder ?

as example the file  Turbodriver_wickedwhims_Animations.package

in ur new folder  it say  date 14.08.2017  but the one already in my game folder is 15.10.2017

same thing by 3 other files

Turbodriver_wickedwhims_CAS.package

Turbodriver_wickedwhims_CAS_Mannequin.package

Turbodriver_wickedwhims_CAS_Penis.package

just wanted to say this incase it cause unwanted issue of previos versions or bring already fixed bugs back to non fixed

in safety i keep my newer file  but if anyone know better  can say which one to use

sorry my english

WW (pc) no other mods or cc installed.

Everything works fine. Problem is during sex animations the penis is as long as Sims arm, always "outside" of his partners body...never "inserted." During doggie positions etc...it's actually pointed in opposite direction...and coming OUT of the dominate Sims ass!!! Lol not what i had in mind when loaded WW to the game

2 hours ago, Chalcedony said:

If I remember correctly - yes, WW disables mosaic, but only on adult/teen sims. It doesn't turns off mosaic with toddlers (not sure about children) but if you're using outside mod to remove mosaic, it will conflict with overrides file from WW mod.

Updates you mentioned, are Patreon only for now. In cuurrent LL version, birth control, menstrual and all that good stuff isn't included yet. It will be available sooner or later.

i hope so :frown:

On 11/30/2017 at 3:31 PM, B10HAZARDx333 said:

TD, i just tested the 115j version you just posted.

Amra's AP animation.

11-30-17_8-18-29 PM.png

Hey did you fix this? I have the same problem too.

If you fixed it, what did you do?

I have LE penis - these files exact:

LunarEclipse-ymTattoo[hardpenis]CASTexturePack_BASEGAME

LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]MaleSkinOverlays_Defaults

LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]BaseGame_DefaultOverrides

LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDSoftPenis]_Defaults

LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDSoftPenis]_CASOnly

LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDHardPenis]_CAS

and it works perfectly fine just not with that animation.

I also have that file every one is talking about to get:

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis

But its still not working for me. Yes I have the newest updated everything.

Anyone can help? Thanks

42 minutes ago, xOreozxD said:

Hey did you fix this? I have the same problem too.

If you fixed it, what did you do?

I have LE penis - these files exact:

LunarEclipse-ymTattoo[hardpenis]CASTexturePack_BASEGAME

LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]MaleSkinOverlays_Defaults

LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]BaseGame_DefaultOverrides

LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDSoftPenis]_Defaults

LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDSoftPenis]_CASOnly

LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDHardPenis]_CAS

and it works perfectly fine just not with that animation.

I also have that file every one is talking about to get:

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis

But its still not working for me. Yes I have the newest updated everything.

Anyone can help? Thanks

I Put the [CAS old Penis.package] from WW version 3..2.4.155h back into the WW version 3.2.4.115j and it now works.

Hello,

Is there a way to disable the voices and sounds of the participants in sex?

(Because, I can still hear them in game besides I zoomed out to max. or my played sim is in another room. Immersion.)

(And, no offense, but I rather hear no sound then the ones that are atm implemented in the animations. :grin:  )

On 26.11.2017 at 5:46 PM, R-Lo said:

The creators are still creating and posting, just most people don't look much further than the download page is all,

So far the only incompatible mod I know of is Jen's Wicked Jobs, and that's not on Patreon :blush:

Sorry, I didn't mean to spread rummors. To be honest, I can understand why people would like to make money on something they are making especially it needs a lot of time and knowledge (at least some), so I really didn't mean to... jump on? I hope that's the expression I ment to use. 
My issues with the mods ended when I delated WW sex mods, unfortunately, because I liked them so much. And I didn't have to delate or "refresh" any other mods.
But you're probably right, I didn't look much. Thanks anyway for response :)

2 minutes ago, XyZdCV said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to spread rummors. To be honest, I can understand why people would like to make money on something they are making especially it needs a lot of time and knowledge (at least some), so I really didn't mean to... jump on? I hope that's the expression I ment to use. 
My issues with the mods ended when I delated WW sex mods, unfortunately, because I liked them so much. And I didn't have to delate or "refresh" any other mods.
But you're probably right, I didn't look much. Thanks anyway for response :)

No problem at all, do you have it working yet? If not, pm me a screenshot of your mods folder and I'll see if I can spot anything that maybe blocking it, sometimes the installer can leave behind stray files from previous WW versions etc

2 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

No problem at all, do you have it working yet? If not, pm me a screenshot of your mods folder and I'll see if I can spot anything that maybe blocking it, sometimes the installer can leave behind stray files from previous WW versions etc

I'm working on that right now. But sure will ask for help if needed, thanks :)