WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Guest luvmebby
5 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Thank You! And if you haven't seen it, I made tutorials for animating and included them in here, you should check them out, since you're working on this stuff. ;)

actually I did.  I followed them about a month or two ago.  right now I am working on animated objects,  stuff that others can build on with their own animations.  though I think once complete you may have to tweak it to work with wicked whims.  imagine if your lover is tied up when animations start and stop before you even start the animations.  I will have a set of bones in blender format in the captured start animation position  for people to build from,  one thing I noticed was that regular sim bodies when added to the animation loop and copied over from one of your bodies animations preform it in reverse.   though to animate the bed with wicked whims, you may need a modified version just for wicked whims.  basically its a modified single bed & rig.  I removed the foot board, I will be extending the floor space at the foot of the bed for additional animations to start from, so for those who like forced sex and whips etc this should be right up their ally.

I want to tweak it also so that sims wet the bed if they cant get off the bed to pee.  

2 minutes ago, twmuse said:

I just tested, and WITHOUT azmodan22's stuff (just stock "j" ww) and animation (Amra72's AP animations) works with Noir's V2 Penis. Will check on default and Lunar w/rig next.

i works with LE & Defualt, you have to putt he CAS old Penis file back in for it to work.

LunarEclipse in pic

11-30-17_11-29-54 PM.png

Guest luvmebby
4 hours ago, likeicareLL said:

I deleted all my local files (had my sims saved via origin) then reinstalled The Sims 4, reapplied the WW mod, but still no animations are available.

Pay wall?

what system are you using?  windows, mac etc?

Excellent mod, the only reason I still play sims 4. One thing that the sims 3 had that I really liked was the hygiene gain from bathtub or shower sex. I thought it was a very intuitive feature and I'm wondering if you are planning on adding anything like that in the future. I have no idea how much work that would take as a modder or if that would even fall to you or the animation maker to make that change.

Thanks for the update man. Most everything working great except the random sex progression setting which is my only issue with this mod. Just wish it was random among all the available animations. In my game it just switches between different climax animations. Tending to usually stay within the oral/teasing category until the time duration runs out. So in my game I cant really see a lot of the animations with this setting on. Mod would be perfect if random progression randomized between all animations available.

Hey!

First of all: Great mod and great work! :-)

Second: Some Questions of mine.

How does the polygamous/polyamourous "skill" works. Does he negate jelously by default, or does I have to enable polyamourous/polygamous through settings? Does this skill negates jelously only for the sim with this "skill" or negates this "skill" jelously from other sims about this sim?

Another question: If I disable the nudity/exhibitionism switch topic through settings, what does it do? Can I, after disabling, have both skills, nudity and exhibiotnism, or does I have to choose between nudity and exhibiotnism like normal (enabled nudity/exhibitionism switch)

I hope nobody asked this questions before, but english is not my mother tongue, so I excuse for myself, if I bothered someone!

CaCO3

Guest luvmebby

I dont want anyone getting jealous in my game unless I give them that trait to begin with.  hope the trait overides the mod part of turning it off.  but never had a chance to test and see if it does. 

hi - i've got a little bug.

during beeing on toilet, my male sim isn't holding his penis. it looks a bit strange. 

i only have ww and mccommandcenter installed, until now. 

is this a problem by ww or by mccommandcenter?

Spoiler

TS4_x64_2017-12-01_14-21-05.png.c09d4403c655b70d95da10d226aa8927.png

PS: it's true that ww disable the mosaic?

6 hours ago, TheSoulrester said:

PS: it's true that ww disable the mosaic?

If I remember correctly - yes, WW disables mosaic, but only on adult/teen sims. It doesn't turns off mosaic with toddlers (not sure about children) but if you're using outside mod to remove mosaic, it will conflict with overrides file from WW mod.

2 hours ago, simuser4 said:

how come i don't see the birth control object and menstrual? 

Am i the only one with this problem?

In another update i saw in the description (Added 'Wicked Birth Control Pills Box’ object for §140) (Added initial Menstrual Cycle System) 

Updates you mentioned, are Patreon only for now. In cuurrent LL version, birth control, menstrual and all that good stuff isn't included yet. It will be available sooner or later.