WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Just wanted to drop in and say as someone who's played S4 on and off over the years, and seeing the mod support grow and accumulate, the evolution of WickedWhims has been something else. The latest few iterations have me practically convinced this is a sex sim 50% of the time and it's utterly brilliant. :p Thanks for the continued support!

10 hours ago, Zoetos said:

This mod stopped working for me with Cats & Dogs. I got stuck at and infinite household loading screen. When I removed Whicked Whims, everything worked again and I can play with my households now. But I hate to play without this mod to be honest, hope there will be a fix for this soon! Anyone else having the same problem?

I have the same exact problem. The game works for me just about fine n' everything, but the problem is, my sims cant do any wicked actions.

10 hours ago, vulpes19 said:

I've encountered a bug that changed all of my sim's outfits so that they all looked the same after they had sex.  This bug is only happening when the cum layers visibility settings are turned on, and some one cums on the character at the end of sex.  Turning this feature off, prevents the bug.

Thank you so much for reporting that, I've done the same and fingers crossed, the bug is gone for me too now!

1 hour ago, jacisepticeye said:

ummm okay idk if anyone will reply but um my guy sims dick goes all funny during sex..whats that about?

Can you at least describe what's going on?  What's the default penis you have on?
Does his dick disappear or something?  Does it change color? 
Do you have the bones installed and it's now stiff and not fluid with movements or...? etc.  Need a little more than 'goes all funny'.

5 minutes ago, stillsolo said:

Need a little more than 'goes all funny'.

I hate it when my dick goes all funny.

But for real, there are a number of issues caused by improperly installed mods or CC that doesn't play nice together.  Like skins that turn penises black.  If you detail exactly what's going on, it's likely a known whoopsie that we can guide you through fixing.

What would be great is if some expert in this would go through a detailed tutorial with links to bodies, bodies parts, animations (links) and such to get a baseline Sims WW setup done.  I too had some problems with conflicts before (many versions ago) and haven't had the energy to start it up again. Might start it up again after all these new updates to Sims is complete and the mods had a chance to update.

37 minutes ago, JackBikwik said:

I hate it when my dick goes all funny.

But for real, there are a number of issues caused by improperly installed mods or CC that doesn't play nice together.  Like skins that turn penises black.  If you detail exactly what's going on, it's likely a known whoopsie that we can guide you through fixing.

Your first sentence :))) Thanks. Made my day :blush:

I've noticed if my sims are naked, and I save and exit the game, when I load it later they are clothed again.

Is this something that you can fix or is it a limitation of the game (with a possible workaround)? I'm not familiar enough with scripting in The Sims 4, but I would have thought it possible to keep track of which sims are naked (either upon save, when they undress, or routinely), and undress them again when the game reloads.

Thanks very much!

On 11/18/2017 at 11:47 AM, vulpes19 said:

I've encountered a bug that changed all of my sim's outfits so that they all looked the same after they had sex.  This bug is only happening when the cum layers visibility settings are turned on, and some one cums on the character at the end of sex.  Turning this feature off, prevents the bug.

Thank you, I was wondering what was happening and getting pissed I had to delete my outfits. Where can you turn off this feature?

35 minutes ago, TheWhite said:

Anyone? I'm willing to pay. I just want the period.

It's on his Patreon release.

In the mod description under- Unreleased changes.

Always read the mods description before downloading any mods poeple, and when you read it, read it again.

hope that helps, have fun & happy simmin. :)

Guest luvmebby
On 11/16/2017 at 6:59 PM, JackBikwik said:

I did not have this file, but I did have other content from the same maker; BuffSumm. Removing it didn't fix the issue. Removing my entire "Buy CC" folder didn't even fix it.  I'll fiddle around moving entire folders and will report back.  It's pretty easy for me to test this sort of thing now because I have my mods neatly separated in to category.  Once I figure out the category, I'll start adding back chunks until I find the culprit.

It's actually very simple once you figure it out.  It was overwhelming at first for me and there's really no tutorial, but once I fiddled with it, I realized it's pretty straight forward.  Open up S4S.  At the top, click Tools, go down to batch fixes.  You'll be interested in CAS and Objects.  Each fix is self explanatory and not all are necessary.  For example, you may not want to disable CC for random townies. Run the fixes, one at a time, selecting your mod folder.  They will take some time if you have a lot of mods.  It creates a backup folder as well if you end up needing to restore files.

The second awesome feature that I use a lot is the CC previewer.  This allows me to sort through my CC more efficiently.  With the main page of S4S open, click on "My CC" on the right.  It should show all the individual mods you have installed.  Things like wallpapers and hairstyles will have previews so you can easily remove things you don't want in your game anymore.

I didn't have that problem with other mods conflicting.  I have more than one profile on my computer, one has wicked whims but I dont have much time to get on it, it has just the bodies and not anything special.  basically I use it to test things out.   no there was a system wide error, I think it had something to do with origin itself.  origin couldn't load for two days,  it had a warning on it that said Origin can not be reached please try again later, I can play off line just fine but as soon as I went online my game crashed, nothing to do with any of the mods.  my daughters also have accounts they dont play this stuff, but they also had the same thing happen at different times.  they told me their games were all deleted.    I decided to unistall mine and try reinstalling fresh.  to see if I could stop the crashing issue.  I also deleted all subfolders just to be sure one didn't contain the problem in mishandled data

do u use any sim height slider mod maybe?

me use and i did experience the differences if sims are on heigher or smaller than the other

my file is called  heightslider151teens

there are different size sliders on " modthesims " page see if have this or similiar in the mod folder

http://modthesims.info/d/588159

if sims have different size via the mod the animation will not match in on correct position

Edited by Nichya
1 hour ago, Nichya said:

do u use any sim height slider mod maybe?

me use and i did experience the differences if sims are on heigher or smaller than the other

my file is called  heightslider151teens

there are different size sliders on " modthesims " page see if have this or similiar in the mod folder

http://modthesims.info/d/588159

if sims have different size via the mod the animation will not match in on correct position

No i'm not using any high slider... I also have a lag with legs during sex animations..